Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Site news and announcements
Post Reply
User avatar
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 1380
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:19 am
Location: where the beverages are
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by mandyb7 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 pm

awwwwwwww! "i hope some of it turns up" breaks my heart!

WE MUST FIND THE STUFF!
Image

emily-321
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:33 am
Location: seems to be everywhere these days
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by emily-321 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:31 am

i still don't understand why someone would do that.. so lame. :cry:
oh. my. god. it has been a long time.

User avatar
Tara
Fan
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:17 pm
Location: St. Johns, NL
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by Tara » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 am

theres a lot of guitars for sale on this persons twitter
http://twitter.com/howardtylor2
i didnt look through them though
maybe something will show up there?

User avatar
bombsaway
Guru
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by bombsaway » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Tara wrote:theres a lot of guitars for sale on this persons twitter
http://twitter.com/howardtylor2
i didnt look through them though
maybe something will show up there?


Nice catch! That is a LOT of equipment. His links don't work for me. Have you compared any of them to the list yet?

janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by janet » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:24 pm

the links don't work for me either

User avatar
Tara
Fan
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:17 pm
Location: St. Johns, NL
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by Tara » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

yeah! he randomly started following me and i looked at his twitter before i blocked him to see if i knew who it was and i was like :o thats a lot of guitars, so i though i should post it here..
and nope, i haven't looked through them yet

weird :S why aren't the links working.. only the ones that are tinyurl.com/whatever work, the bit.ly ones dont

ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:11 am
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by ashbee03 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 pm

i am on kijiji almost everyday.
i will keep my eyes peeled.

EDITT;
p.s.
if it was stolen in montreal do you think it would be sold in montreal ?
most likely ?

danniboo
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:20 am
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by danniboo » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 am

I'm going to look on my local buy and sell websites.
Maybe something will turn up. :)


And... whoever stole the van was a big turd.
HedleyROCKS!

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by Robin » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 pm

danniboo wrote:I'm going to look on my local buy and sell websites.
Maybe something will turn up. :)


And... whoever stole the van was a big turd.

couldn't have said it better myself ;)
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: New Brunswick
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by kate1013 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:52 pm

i wonder where everything is, i don't think it can stay hidden forever..
i mean, even the things arn't found soon, sometime down the road some of them might pop up.
Image
Hedley Shows To Date: 32

User avatar
Jessica
Groupie
Posts: 1128
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by Jessica » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 pm

But the thing is, even if you find a guy who has a guitar identical to one that got stolen, it could be their own. My cousin has the EXACT same guitar as Dave, his red one. After such a long time, it's going to be hard to find the instruments, and prove that they were stolen. It sucks, but what can you do?
Image

janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by janet » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Jessica wrote:But the thing is, even if you find a guy who has a guitar identical to one that got stolen, it could be their own. My cousin has the EXACT same guitar as Dave, his red one. After such a long time, it's going to be hard to find the instruments, and prove that they were stolen. It sucks, but what can you do?



They'll go by the serial numbers plus their equipment will more than likely have nicks and marks on them that the guys can identify easily.

User avatar
Jessica
Groupie
Posts: 1128
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by Jessica » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 pm

janet wrote:
Jessica wrote:But the thing is, even if you find a guy who has a guitar identical to one that got stolen, it could be their own. My cousin has the EXACT same guitar as Dave, his red one. After such a long time, it's going to be hard to find the instruments, and prove that they were stolen. It sucks, but what can you do?



They'll go by the serial numbers plus their equipment will more than likely have nicks and marks on them that the guys can identify easily.


Yeah, true. It'll just be hard to find them, cause they'll be identical to so many instruments that people legitimately own too..
Image

cassandra!
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by cassandra! » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:15 pm

I just wanna know if all the guitars and things have been found yet ?

User avatar
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 38943
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Okotoks, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Post by xOnxMyxOwnx » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:42 pm

cassandra! wrote:I just wanna know if all the guitars and things have been found yet ?


Nope.
:(
Image
Hedley shows to date: 15

Post Reply