[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - A Personal Thank You To the Forumers from Hedley

A Personal Thank You To the Forumers from Hedley

Site news and announcements

A Personal Thank You To the Forumers from Hedley

Postby janet » Thu May 20, 2010 2:56 pm

As promised, Forum Goodie #1:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 6950334001

8-) :D :D

I think it's time to put this little guy back to work ... Image
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Re: A Personal Thank You To the Forumers from Hedley

Postby lisakelly » Thu May 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Aw, I don't have speakers at work - gonna have to wait til I get home to watch it!

lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Thu May 20, 2010 3:04 pm

jan - brit

Postby Lu-05 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Awww, they're so sweet.
=)

Thanks, guys.
It's all for you, cause we love you.
.DC . . . Post Whore . . . A Jake's Girl . . . young&stupid.
Lu-05
Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Thu May 20, 2010 3:11 pm

O.M.G. ... bahahahaha

It's a really sweet thing the guys have done for all of us Forumers. All of their fans mean a lot to them so for them to send this special message specifically to all of us here at the Message Board ... awwwww, I think I fell in luv all over again.

Group hug time Image
janet

Postby dani » Thu May 20, 2010 3:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Thank you for all the things you say online"
"your 'ooooooh emmmmm geeeeeeeeee's"

...i automatically thought about the Photos Thread LMAO!

Loved thissss<3
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby lisakelly » Thu May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

lisakelly

Postby janet » Thu May 20, 2010 3:14 pm

janet

Postby jrexattack » Thu May 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Oh my goodness, I love it.

Those boyyyys!!!!!!!

Love it love it love it. Love the entire online community too.

I love that they're so appreciative of it, and that they know how freaking dedicated everyone is :) I'm so thankful for the forum, too - I wouldn't have met half the amazing people I know if it weren't for this forum, and I never would have traveled to see people and shows and done half the Hedley-related things I've done if it weren't for this place.

Wonderful, I'm legit emotional over this, haha.

OH EM GEE.
jrexattack

Postby dani » Thu May 20, 2010 3:17 pm

♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jrexattack » Thu May 20, 2010 3:18 pm

The best part of this video? You can tell they mean it.

Love it. Love them. Forever.
jrexattack

Postby dani » Thu May 20, 2010 3:20 pm

dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby iris » Thu May 20, 2010 3:30 pm

The roflmfao's part killed me. I have a thing for acronyms. So happy they did this : )
I wanna feel weightless, and that should be enough.
iris

Postby janet » Thu May 20, 2010 3:34 pm

janet

Postby jrexattack » Thu May 20, 2010 3:37 pm

jrexattack

Next

Return to Announcements