#HedleyLIT - Puzzles, Media & a New Album Trailer!!!

Information about Hedley's CDs, singles, music videos, music charts standings and soundtracks, etc.

Re: What the heck are they going on about?! #HedleyLIT

Postby shayla » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:06 am

Tanou wrote:
jan - brit wrote:
Tanou wrote:
Allez-vous? Allez-Allez-Vous? Accent got me all like (Oh lord yeah) (I'm pretty sure they're saying "Parlez-vous" instead of "Allez-vous")

You were right, of course! .. AND .. great job getting the man himself to confirm it!! :D

Haha! My french has to be useful sometimes!
I had the bad idea to comment on the youtube video saying I was pretty sure it was Parlez-vous instead of Allez-vous and people started to bitch me "I think Hedley would know their own lyrics" "What do you know anyway" bla bla bla. People seemed to forget that Jake Instagramed one of my pic a few weeks ago and wrote "Parlez-vous"...
1 +1 = 2 people! lol
I actually thought it was funny that people would get so upset with me. And then BAM! Jake confirmed it. Bahahaha!

I saw that youtube comment hahha. Some fans get so offended if you point out anything that goes against what "Hedley said" :roll:
DC crew <33
shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Re: What the heck are they going on about?! #HedleyLIT

Postby jan - brit » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Oh dear, sorry you had too put up with that Tan! Why can't people just all play nice? (Especially since you were right! :lol: )
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Re: #HedleyLIT - Puzzles, Media & a New Album Trailer!!!

Postby jan - brit » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:46 pm

I've changed the title of this thread to make it more easy to find things in the future.

Holy crap! There's been such an unbelievable amount of media since this thread was started .. AND we've heard 3 songs off the new album 'Hello' !!! I think these guys must have more than 24 hours in their day!!
jan - brit

Postby keldrew0614 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Does anyone have a complete legend of the alphabet for the cards that people received so that we can figure out codes about the top secret?
keldrew0614
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:50 am

keldrew0614 wrote:Does anyone have a complete legend of the alphabet for the cards that people received so that we can figure out codes about the top secret?

Yes, there are pictures in the first post .. or if you search #HedleySecret on Twitter, some people have already done the work ;)

Spoiler: It's the tour cities
jan - brit

Previous

Return to Hedley's Music: CDs, Singles, Music Videos, Music Charts, Radio Play/Requests, Songs in Movies/TV Shows, Record Company