Krystal's Wish (Aug 29, 2015)

Find out about Hedley's work towards helping others, both at home and abroad.

Krystal's Wish (Aug 29, 2015)

Postby jacobmatte » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Krystal Marie Paradowski is a 21-year old girl who was diagnosed with a malignent brain tumor at the age of six.
Following a series of operations and chemotherapy her condition appeared medically controlled up until about
one-year ago. This deadly disease resurfaced and stole the quality of her life. She has recently undergone three more
brain surgeries and she now has a indefinite time to live.

Krystal still remains high-functioning, bright and energetic despite all odds. She has been to see Hedley in concert
twice. The first time in 2008; and as seen in the attached pictures with the band at the concert in Peterborough, ON
in 2012.

Image Image

As a friend, I am trying to create one of the happiest days in her life. I am appealing to Hedley to play for her. She
currently resides in Osoyoos, B.C. There are many wineries and/or South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC) which would act
as an appropriate venue to perform. Krystal could be awarded "front-row" seats and "back-stage passes" for her and a
close friend.

This is a great "human interest" story. It would create a win-win situation making Krystal happy and generating popularity
for the band.

I await your reply and thank you for your consideration in making one of Krystal's dying wishes come true.
jacobmatte

Re: Krystal's Wish (Aug 29, 2015)

Postby jan - brit » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:34 pm

Welcome to the Hedley forum and thanks for your post. What a touching story; I wish Krystal well and hope you're successful in arranging something special for her.
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Return to Hedley's Hearts and Goals