Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Find out about Hedley's work towards helping others, both at home and abroad.
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by janet » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:33 am

Awesome moments for the sceenshots, Jenna - thank you!

I've yet to watch this :shock:

Can't wait for life to slow down for at least a week so I can get caught up with all this Hedley media I just don't have time for these days. :cry:

User avatar
wintergreen
Groupie
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by wintergreen » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 am

janet wrote:Awesome moments for the sceenshots, Jenna - thank you!

I've yet to watch this :shock:

Can't wait for life to slow down for at least a week so I can get caught up with all this Hedley media I just don't have time for these days. :cry:


I haven't had a chance to watch it yet either! Ahhh!
Image

User avatar
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 2833
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by felish1992 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Just finished watching it now. This made me tear up. So good!
Image
Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3

User avatar
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: Vegas Baby
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by jan - brit » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:15 pm

wintergreen wrote:
janet wrote:Awesome moments for the sceenshots, Jenna - thank you!

I've yet to watch this :shock:

Can't wait for life to slow down for at least a week so I can get caught up with all this Hedley media I just don't have time for these days. :cry:


I haven't had a chance to watch it yet either! Ahhh!

Watch the end on your own. LOL

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by Robin » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 pm

jan - brit wrote:
wintergreen wrote:
janet wrote:Awesome moments for the sceenshots, Jenna - thank you!

I've yet to watch this :shock:

Can't wait for life to slow down for at least a week so I can get caught up with all this Hedley media I just don't have time for these days. :cry:


I haven't had a chance to watch it yet either! Ahhh!

Watch the end on your own. LOL

Good advice! Bahaha.
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by icecreamgrrl » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 pm

I re-watched this and the tears came again...
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image

User avatar
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Qc
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by Tanou » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Now I want to re-watch it too!

User avatar
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Qc
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by Tanou » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:26 pm

So I just watched it again, and cried!

Watching Jake holding a baby made my ovaries explode!

And Dave is the sweetest, cutest, most lovely man on earth.

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by Robin » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Now I want to watch it again...
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by icecreamgrrl » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:38 am

Tanou wrote:So I just watched it again, and cried!

Watching Jake holding a baby made my ovaries explode!

And Dave is the sweetest, cutest, most lovely man on earth.

yes
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image

User avatar
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Qc
Contact:

Re: Hedley and the Goat - Airs on Much Music 5th Nov 2011 @ 5pm

Post by Tanou » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 pm

But I have to admit that Dave holding that baby and getting all emotional at the end had pretty much the same effect on me. Do I really have to mention that I'm ovulating? Hahahaha! :lol:

Post Reply