[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Talk about almost anything you want!

Christmas 2012

Postby icecreamgrrl » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:49 am

Well I made this a bit late, but how was everyone's Christmas? :)
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Re: Christmas 2012

Postby wintergreen » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Good! Saw lots of family and friends, ate lots of food (mostly junk), and got some fun things. Great year! Not a white Christmas, but it's a white boxing day so whatever :)
wintergreen

Postby icecreamgrrl » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:19 am

Mine was different, I had to work from 9am - 12 noon..and then we were supposed to go to James' parents and then my parents, but my niece got the chicken pox and james has never had them, so we stayed away from my parents house. But luckily, James' dad cooked us "lupper", they don't usually have a Christmas meal but because we weren't able to go to my mom's, they did that, and it was yummy, but i still missed my family!
We're gonna celebrate with my family on new years.

But it was fun, and I got some cool things! and loved to see James' expression when he opened some of his gifts.
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl

Postby lessthanthree » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:56 pm

I feel like it went by way too fast! Probably from working so much leading up to it, including a full workday Christmas Eve.

We went to my aunt's this year for the first time on Christmas Eve. My entire life we've gone to my Oma and Opa's, but ever since my Oma moved out of her house and into her apartment it's been too cramped there for all of us. My sister and her husband offered to do it at their house as it was their first Christmas married and in the house, but then my aunt and uncle offered to host - weird, since I think I've only been to their house once since they've lived there, they always come to someone else's house and never host family get togethers! Anyway.

Christmas day also seemed to fly by but that might have been because I was glued to my new iPad Mini all day. :lol: But then my aunt came in from Hamilton with like, three huge bags FULL of old family photos, mostly of my brother, sister and me as kids but even some of my dad and aunt as kids, which were neat to see. It was all in all a nice Christmas, just seemed too short!
lessthanthree

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 pm

It was pretty good. I had 2 Christmases-one at home with my mom and her bf, and then one in BC with my dad.
It just went by WAY too fast! Within a few hours, Christmas is pretty much over.
But all in all, I had a great Christmas. I got essentially everything on my list, which is always a bonus. And then I got a few things that I wasn't expecting. Like my dad knows this girl in his town that is a really good drawer, and got her to make a copy of this Michael Jackson collage she drew a few years back. So I got that and it's probably my favorite gift. Simply because I wasn't expecting it and it's extremely hard for people to get me anything MJ related since I own everything...
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby icecreamgrrl » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 am

~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl

Return to Other Shiz