Piercings!

Talk about almost anything you want!

Re: Piercings!

Postby Robin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:26 pm

dani wrote:merrrrp, never on here any more :(

I put a lobe stud in until it reopened and now have it changed to a CBR :)
LOVE IT, although it's kinda sore when i lie on it, but my piercer said that it had started to close a bit in the back because the lobe stud was smaller than the original piercing so i'm thinking it's probably because it's 're-healing' or something???

sidenote: the ball is the same colour as my prom dress, i'm excited <3

That is exciting! haha.

I didn't change my flesh coloured tunnels that I wear for dance competitions until today, so when I was hanging out with my boyfriend the past few days he was just disgusted bahahahahaha. So hilarious.

I was thinking about it, and I'm wondering what I'm going to wear for grad. I'm thing about getting a really nice pair of wood or bone or stone or something spiral tapers. Because I can't wear normal earings without looking stupid hahaha. But I think something like that would look really nice with my dress. Fingers crossed, cuz those materials are expensiiiivvveee. lol.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Robin wrote:

LOVE IT, although it's kinda sore when i lie on it, but my piercer said that it had started to close a bit in the back because the lobe stud was smaller than the original piercing so i'm thinking it's probably because it's 're-healing' or something???

That is exciting! haha.

I didn't change my flesh coloured tunnels that I wear for dance competitions until today, so when I was hanging out with my boyfriend the past few days he was just disgusted bahahahahaha. So hilarious.

I was thinking about it, and I'm wondering what I'm going to wear for grad. I'm thing about getting a really nice pair of wood or bone or stone or something spiral tapers. Because I can't wear normal earings without looking stupid hahaha. But I think something like that would look really nice with my dress. Fingers crossed, cuz those materials are expensiiiivvveee. lol.

My best friend is getting her girlfriend a pair of silver spaces with rhinestones for prom...they're beautiful!
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:23 pm

dani wrote:
Robin wrote:

That is exciting! haha.

My best friend is getting her girlfriend a pair of silver spaces with rhinestones for prom...they're beautiful!

oooohhhh pretty! my boyfriend would never- I forgot to take my skin tone silicon tunnels out after a competition once when we were hanging out, and he literally gagged bahahaha. He's okay with plugs, just no tunnels ahahahaha. He just can't handle stretched ears at all ahahaha, I'm the only reason he can tolerate them now :P
So I'm saving my money for them :p

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedleygirl102 » Sun May 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Hey guys! So I've been stretching my ears since September. Spacers were the one piercing I was never allowed to get so I did it behind my parents back :p they found them last night and I'm grounded until they close completely..........does anyone have any idea of how to close them in a week? :D
PLEASE SIGN MY TWITITION@ http://twitition.com/sarn5

This is the place where the beverages are...-TTAH

hedleygirl102

Postby Robin » Sun May 27, 2012 3:45 pm

I personally wouldn't suggest just leaving them out, but my friend did that from a zero and they closed pretty quick with no problems. What size are you at? Even if you get down to like a ten, they won't even be noticable.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedleygirl102 » Sun May 27, 2012 10:36 pm

I slept with a 4g in last night, but left them bare all day :/ I was at a 00g but now they seem to be somewhere near a 2-0g :( they need to be small enough so that they look normal again, because I'm ungrounded when my parents see they are fully closed D: the biggest issue for me is that I NEED to go to hockey fest on Saturday and they won't drive me unless I'm ungrounded....so this may be an issue :( FML
PLEASE SIGN MY TWITITION@ http://twitition.com/sarn5

This is the place where the beverages are...-TTAH

hedleygirl102

Postby Robin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Not sure if I mentioned it at all, but I got my tragus pierced when I was in Vancouver this summer :) not what I wanted to begin with, but to get a daith piercing would not have gone over well with the shape of my ear, so he gave my the trag for thee price of the daith, saving my like $20 plus tax. Works for me!
Changed it myself though, about a week ago, and woooowwwwie it did not like that very much. Got super irritated, but it's almost all good again :)

Not I want to balance my ears out though, because I have two lobe piercing, one stretched, an industrial, and trag on one side, and just my lobe x2 on the other. Thinking probably a double helix, just something simple. But I don't want one helix to get lonely ;)

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:05 am

I got my snake bites back in a while ago, I think September because Jake said that he missed them from when we dated years ago.
I told him as a birthday present to him I'd get them back if he really wanted me to. So we went in and he actually paid for them because he said it was his idea LOL
However, now that I might need to start looking for a job again, I might end up taking them out because I just kinda feel like going in for job interviews with facial piercings might make it so I don't get hired. Especially since I'm leaning more towards a waitress type job.
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby ashbee03 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:23 pm

I just got my nip pierced recently.
ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:06 am

Need some piercing ideas guys...I wanna get something done (ears) that will look really cool. I have my lobes done and a helix piercing on my right ear...wanna do something on my left ear that will kind of "balance it"...ideas???
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby ashbee03 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 pm

dani wrote:Need some piercing ideas guys...I wanna get something done (ears) that will look really cool. I have my lobes done and a helix piercing on my right ear...wanna do something on my left ear that will kind of "balance it"...ideas???

Tragus is a popular one that looks neat.
ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:42 am

ashbee03 wrote:
dani wrote:Need some piercing ideas guys...I wanna get something done (ears) that will look really cool. I have my lobes done and a helix piercing on my right ear...wanna do something on my left ear that will kind of "balance it"...ideas???

I love my tragus. I actually didn't want it at all at the time, I wanted a daith, but I guess it was impossible on my ear. But I had already paid, and even though it was more he offered to do my trag at no extra charge so I was like whatever, I guess... Aaaaaand I love it now. Hurt the most out of all of my piercings though, I'll tell ya that much.
I still really really want a daith though. You should get that :P

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Robin wrote:
ashbee03 wrote:

I love my tragus. I actually didn't want it at all at the time, I wanted a daith, but I guess it was impossible on my ear. But I had already paid, and even though it was more he offered to do my trag at no extra charge so I was like whatever, I guess... Aaaaaand I love it now. Hurt the most out of all of my piercings though, I'll tell ya that much.
I still really really want a daith though. You should get that :P

oooh i like daith! i was considering anti-tragus because my tragus area is really weird shaped but I thought it might be too close to where my lobe is to look good...

anyone ever done an anti-helix? i'm thinking of that mostly right now.?
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby ashbee03 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 pm

There is always the conch as well.
Or the over popular industrial.
ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:13 pm

ashbee03 wrote:There is always the conch as well.
Or the over popular industrial.

I hate this -_-
When I got it, no one (in my area) even knew what the damn thing was. Now every second person has it.
Sigh.

I was original at the time, damn it!

just jokes, I don't really care and it's still my favourite, but it is kind of lame.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiz