[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - The sex thread.

The sex thread.

Talk about almost anything you want!

Re: The sex thread.

Postby icecreamgrrl » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:59 pm

~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby jude » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:23 pm

But how 'quick'? He came over for lunch today and it was almost time for me to go back to school and he thought we should have a quickie, it'd only take 5 minutes... I'm sorry, but even if I'm doing it myself, it takes more than 5 minutes...
jude

Postby icecreamgrrl » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:41 pm

~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl

Postby jude » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:46 pm

jude

Postby icecreamgrrl » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:33 pm

~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl

Postby alyssa! » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 am

the fastest quickie i've had was literally under 60 seconds. both of us didnt think he could finish taht fast but he did.
for me a quickie is getting him off as no for play and its not nearly long enough for me to get off.
~Hey it's just another Saturday...
alyssa!

Postby kate1013 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 am

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I realllllyyyyy love sex. I could see myself becoming a sex addict.
I just went so long without it, (nearly 4 years) and now I'm like a kid in a candy store hahaha. :twisted:
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jords » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:52 pm

so on Saturday I took a boy home from the bar had sex and then sent him home in a cab - I know classy right?

it was my first time ever sleeping with a complete stranger like that, and oddly it wasn't as awesome or satisfying as I thought it would be. I actually felt really dirty after and I am kinda regretting it - but hey atleast I know now that it's not my cup of tea ... and it was my 21st birthday so I am excused for being a little slutty, right? ;)
jords

Postby lessthanthree » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 pm

^^I would say as long as it was all safe, and since it was your place and not his (I just wouldn't feel all that safe at a strange boy's house), there's no shame in it! Sex with total strangers is awkward and I think maybe that's why it's not as satisfying? And, yes, at least you know it's not your thing! Look at it as a learning experience! ;)

Aaaaaaaand then there's me. So. Like 2 years ago when I was out with friends doing karaoke in Oshawa, I met a guy. He's 19 years older than I am. We've been friends and hung out here and there but there's obviously always been an attraction there. So I was in Oshawa again on Friday night for my birthday/my friend's housewarming, and 3 of us left to go catch his (kinda lame) cover band play at a bar in Whitby. And then that night I went home with him.

It was actually a really good night and a lot of fun. And he was really cuddly all night afterwards and drove me back to my friend's in the morning. I haven't talked to him since but I'm not at all bothered by that, like we didn't talk daily before or anything.

The important thing is, it was good sex. It's not like I want to date him anyway, but I'd definitely sleep with him again. So I'm not sure if it's a one time thing or if it'll be a friends with benefits thing, but the important thing is, I had a damn good Friday night!
lessthanthree

Postby kate1013 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:24 pm

I know it seems odd, Jake and I have been together for 10 months this month and I still haven't had an orgasm.
It's the oddest thing, I can squirt during sex and completely soak the bed, but I barely feel that happening. We've tried toys, G-spot, anal, fingering, eating out, stimulating the clit but still I have yet to climax. Recently, in the past couple of months I can get to the point of feeling the build up but it's like I don't know how to release it. It's so frustrating. I feel like we have literally tried everything and I am just not meant to orgasm.

Regardless of my lack of orgasm, it feels really good to finally be having sex again after nearly 4 years without it. I really enjoy the intimacy of it too. I've heard that some women don't orgasm until they are in their late twenties/early thirties.
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby ashbee03 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 pm

ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 pm

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby ashbee03 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:05 pm

ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Krysta » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 pm

Woww, I am incredibly bored and decided to check this old place out! It's been years! Can't believe I still recognize names of posters lol.

I am the same as you Katie, it takes forever for me to cum, - if i do it myself no problem, but a guy has never perfected it. My boyfriend now is the only one who has been able to, but thats cuz he doesn't give up until I reach climax.

Girls be careful though!! Make sure you take your pills regularly - - - I didn't.. now I'm 3 months preggers!
It's exciting though, not like I'm young either, I'm 26 so its about time.
Having the worst morning sickness ever. :(
Next week is my scan, hopefully if bean is in the prefect position I will know if a boy or girl! :)
Krysta

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiz