TV Shows thread

Talk about almost anything you want!

TV Shows thread

Postby icecreamgrrl » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:13 am

Talk about your tv shows in here.
I just watched the season finale of The Secret Life of an American Teenager, and omg, so good! Did anyone else watch it?
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Re: TV Shows thread

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:17 pm

I don't watch a whole lot of TV.
Mainly because I don't have cable right now :(

But when I do have the chance to watch it, I watch House and pretty much anything on Family channel. lol
Hedley shows to date: 15
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby icecreamgrrl » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 am

xOnxMyxOwnx wrote:I don't watch a whole lot of TV.
Mainly because I don't have cable right now :(

But when I do have the chance to watch it, I watch House and pretty much anything on Family channel. lol

Did you watch House last week? About the cat who predicts death?
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl

Postby jskaa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:25 pm

I just got caught up on the past 2 episodes of One Tree Hill and I bawled my little eyes out! Hahaha they were so sad :( I hope Peyton will be okay!
just breathe in, you'll be fine. i'm right here, by your side.
jskaa

Postby felish1992 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:33 pm

jskaa wrote:I just got caught up on the past 2 episodes of One Tree Hill and I bawled my little eyes out! Hahaha they were so sad :( I hope Peyton will be okay!
I love One Tree Hill, and I love Peyton and Luke together. The show is just amazing and I hope Peyton and Lukes baby is okay too. Jamie is so adorable to , he always makes me laugh. And the part about Dan's heart, seriously what are the chances
Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Postby lisakelly » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 pm

My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy! Totally love that show - it's on tonight! :D Looks like it's gonna be goooood, too!

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3
lisakelly

Postby jskaa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:41 pm

The whole thing with Dan's heart made me sad, and yet I laughed. Like, seriously, who the hell came up with that idea of having the dog eat it? Lmao that's so gross.
I love Brooke & Julian, I hope they work things out and Brooke gets over her stupidness! lol
jskaa

Postby jskaa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 pm

lisakelly wrote:My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy! Totally love that show - it's on tonight! :D Looks like it's gonna be goooood, too!

I find the story line getting a little tiring. And Derek's freak out last week was stupid. I was just like "Are you serious right now?" I don't know, I used to love the show and would be glued to the tv, but I'm slowly getting less interested.
jskaa

Postby lisakelly » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:45 pm

jskaa wrote:
lisakelly wrote:My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy! Totally love that show - it's on tonight! :D Looks like it's gonna be goooood, too!

I find the story line getting a little tiring. And Derek's freak out last week was stupid. I was just like "Are you serious right now?" I don't know, I used to love the show and would be glued to the tv, but I'm slowly getting less interested.

I can see where you're coming from, but I still like it. I'm all into the storyline about Izzy being sick!

lisakelly

Postby jskaa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm

lisakelly wrote:
jskaa wrote:

I can see where you're coming from, but I still like it. I'm all into the storyline about Izzy being sick!

Yea I still like it too, it's just starting to lose it's appeal. I'm interested to see where they take Izzy's storyline. I hope she dies so there will be lots of drama dealing with that!
jskaa

Postby lisakelly » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:56 pm

jskaa wrote:
lisakelly wrote:
jskaa wrote:

Yea I still like it too, it's just starting to lose it's appeal. I'm interested to see where they take Izzy's storyline. I hope she dies so there will be lots of drama dealing with that!

LOL, you're so sweet!

lisakelly

Postby jskaa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Lol, I try! ;) But you know what I mean, there hasn't been too much good drama this season, and Izzy dying will definitely be something big! (Especially since Katherine is apparently leaving the show....)
jskaa

Postby lisakelly » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:02 pm

jskaa wrote:Lol, I try! ;) But you know what I mean, there hasn't been too much good drama this season, and Izzy dying will definitely be something big! (Especially since Katherine is apparently leaving the show....)

Ya, I heard that, too, which probably means that she is gonna die.

lisakelly

Postby felish1992 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:06 pm

I love Greys Anatomy too, I was mad at the fact that the chief told Meredith that Derrek was going to propose, and I am sad with the whole Izzy dying thing. I also love Desperate Housewives, Lost, Gossip Girl and American Idol
Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kirstyn. » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:09 pm

hmm im just getting back into the whole tv thing lately, but only watching it online haha. except for greys anatomy, i want that on the actual tv.

im starting to watch dexter from the first episode to last.
thats going to take a few weeks to finish. ah i love that show.

hmm what else, the secret life of the american teenager, true blood, gossip girl
my sister is wanting me to check out some show called califonication or something like that.
i dunno, i might.
kirstyn.

Next

Return to Other Shiz