[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Target Coming to Canada

Target Coming to Canada

Talk about almost anything you want!

Re: Target Coming to Canada

Postby Robin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Fields? Ew. No thanks hahaha.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby wintergreen » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 pm

I don't know what Fields is :\

There's one Zellers in Welland, and it's in the mall. There's already The Bay and Coles in there, so I wonder what they'll do with it. To be honest, it's the nicest Zellers I've ever been in (and by that I mean they stock their shelves pretty well and keep the store really clean). I'll take Home Outfitters though! :)
wintergreen

Postby Robin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:44 am

I'm pretty much 100% sure we'll get a Target here, because the Mal-Wart in one of the malls closed because a Super Mal-Wart was opening close by, and it was going to be a Zellers, but now I doubt it.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby ashbeee03 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:46 am

what makes me worried is that Target has purchased 220 LEASES, the Zellers I work in OWNS it. We own the whole plaza it's in.
So we will either stay a Zellers, which I doubt because Zellers sucks.
So if we close, I won't have a job !
ashbeee03

Postby lessthanthree » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:17 pm

I hope the Zellers in my mall becomes a Target. It's terrible, it's ALWAYS a mess and no one is ever there. Meanwhile, I kind of love Target. They actually have decent clothes too, whereas I find Zellers is good for cute kids' clothes or older more 'professional' clothes (they've had some pretty good lines before) but nothing else.

And yeah, HBC as a company will still exist, it's just most of the Zellers stores won't.
lessthanthree

Postby wintergreen » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:15 pm

This thread was started over two years ago. The Zellers in Welland just closed and they're in the process of turning it into Target. Anyone else have this going on? Are any Zellers stores actually still open?
wintergreen

Postby Robin » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 pm

All the Zellers in Regina are closing/are closed now, and Target is moving into one of them. Looking forward to it; I hate Zellers.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Taylor. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 pm

The Zellers all closed down here in Saskatoon. We're getting 2 Target stores, both expected to be open in the summer.
I can't wait, I've heard a few people in the States say they prefer Target over Wal-Mart.
Taylor.
Hedley Ambassador

Postby lessthanthree » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:30 am

I know of one Zellers still open in Toronto at the Woodbine Centre (because there are weird things happening in that mall) but it's having a clearance sale and will close very soon and become a Target.

Meanwhile the Zellers in my mall closed in September and is set to be one of the first Targets to open. It's almost done - they were putting up the outside signs this week and from the glimpses I could see through the doors, the inside is almost finished. Target Canada is also hiring and a friend of mine is in training and helping to set up her store now.

I think they're due to open the first stores in March.
lessthanthree

Previous

Return to Other Shiz