University/College

Talk about almost anything you want!
Emma
Guru

Re: University/College

Post by Emma » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:16 am

julia wrote:HAHAha i remember when jackie asked how i knew you and i was like uhhh ummmmm we are... old friends? i don't think any of my friends will ever understand the forum lyyyfe.

One of my old roommates accidently caught me on the forum and was like WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? And just tore me apart. I was so offended. Like, actually. haha. I do not tell people about my foruming. Except my one friend who came to a hedley show with me. And I had to explain how I knew half the people waiting in line by first and not last name. hahaha.
<3emma

sarahlouise
Meloman

Post by sarahlouise » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm

emma:

there's small single, regular single and large single. which all seemed pretty similar to me when i saw them. im pretty sure i just have a regular single. which is fine by me. there's also a couple double rooms but it's like 90% singles. which is awesome.

julia:

justin ashley is the guy i know. from cobourg. he made these movies during high school and had a new installment every year at the film festival. it was pretty cool haha.

and im majoring in international studies. and i think im going to do the certificate program in sexuality studies.

Emma
Guru

Post by Emma » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:18 pm

sarahlouise wrote:emma:

there's small single, regular single and large single. which all seemed pretty similar to me when i saw them. im pretty sure i just have a regular single. which is fine by me. there's also a couple double rooms but it's like 90% singles. which is awesome.

julia:

justin ashley is the guy i know. from cobourg. he made these movies during high school and had a new installment every year at the film festival. it was pretty cool haha.

and im majoring in international studies. and i think im going to do the certificate program in sexuality studies.

you can have sex in other countries and be like "this is EXACTLY why i went to school!"
booya.
<3emma

julia
Meloman

Post by julia » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 pm

OMGGGGG JUSTIN ASHLEY??!?!?! out of all the people!!!! hahahahaha he was in my film tutorial! he was definitely SO into film he would never stop talking in class. AND we were in the same group for a project with me him and 2 other people that we made at his house. he had all these crazy weird ideas for our project but it ended up being that he was the detective and i was a homicide victim... fake blood and all... he almost screwed us over because he made us "bend the rules a little bit", and the profs totally caught us but he bullshitted his way through and made it seem like we followed all the rules, and they let it slide thank goodness! ahhahaha

sarahlouise
Meloman

Post by sarahlouise » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Emma wrote:

julia:

you can have sex in other countries and be like "this is EXACTLY why i went to school!"
booya.

A+

my dad doesnt know about the sexuality studies thing yet. im not sure how to tell him. not that he's like conservative or w/e. it's just awkward. he wanted me to go to business school then law school. instead im doing liberal arts haha. although i havent ruled out business or law for grad school. we'll see when i get there. but for now, yes, i will be learning about international sex lol.

sarahlouise
Meloman

Post by sarahlouise » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 pm

julia wrote:OMGGGGG JUSTIN ASHLEY??!?!?! out of all the people!!!! hahahahaha he was in my film tutorial! he was definitely SO into film he would never stop talking in class. AND we were in the same group for a project with me him and 2 other people that we made at his house. he had all these crazy weird ideas for our project but it ended up being that he was the detective and i was a homicide victim... fake blood and all... he almost screwed us over because he made us "bend the rules a little bit", and the profs totally caught us but he bullshitted his way through and made it seem like we followed all the rules, and they let it slide thank goodness! ahhahaha

whoah small world haha. i dont think he knows who i am though. but ya.

haha that's awesome.

him and his friends did this at the christmas assembly once. it was awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XljZ39jZEng

sarahlouise
Meloman

Post by sarahlouise » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Just got this email:

Unfortunately we are no longer able to offer this course GL/PHIL/HUMA 26153.0 Moral Questions and Social Policies in the winter term on Mondays3:00-6:00pm.This course will be moved to Mondays 6:30-9:30pm (still in the winterterm). The website will be updated shortly with the new time/roominformation.

that sucksssss. i really didnt want late classes like that.

.kristen.
Fan

Post by .kristen. » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:09 pm

^ Which school do you go to? your major sounds really, really interesting! My school now doesn't offer anything like that. :(

sarahlouise
Meloman

Post by sarahlouise » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 pm

me? I'm going to the glendon campus of york university in toronto.

where do you go?

Emma
Guru

Post by Emma » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:53 pm

sarahlouise wrote:
Emma wrote:

julia:

booya.

A+

my dad doesnt know about the sexuality studies thing yet. im not sure how to tell him. not that he's like conservative or w/e. it's just awkward. he wanted me to go to business school then law school. instead im doing liberal arts haha. although i havent ruled out business or law for grad school. we'll see when i get there. but for now, yes, i will be learning about international sex lol.

ya, i'm not telling my dad i'm even taking a COURSE about sex. he'd just start asking me awkward questions about how i'm going to be a cop(his dream...haha) with a course in sex. and I will try and explain again that I am not becoming a cop-cop....and then he'll just start asking me if I'VE had sex. and then not believe me when I say no(which is true) and then just assume i'm doing ridiculous other things that "the kids these days don't call sex"

Jesus saves, folks. Haha, my dads just all WOOOO PURITY RINGS! CHRISTIANITY! now. but he got a girl pregnant when he was 20 so if i WAS having sex it's not like he could say anything to make me feel bad hahaha. also, i've never done acid. i win!

anywho, ya, school, justin ashley is my favorite? he's the one with the hair! ya? ya. i don't know.
<3emma

Tara
Fan

Post by Tara » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:52 pm

ek. today was my last day of high school classes. ever.
i'm going to miss my chem class big time
we went to tim hortons for our last class (theres only 5 of us, so we can do that ya know? haha)
on the way back, my friend was like "ms. taras gonna cry"
and i was like "no i'm not!"
and our teacher was like "tara, why are you gonna cry?"
and i was like "i'm not gonna cry!"
and our teacher was like "why is ashlei saying your gonna cry?"
and ashlei was like "cause this is our last class and shes going to miss this class!"
and our teacher was like "aw, your gonna miss it?"
and i was like "YES I AM :("
but i did not cry, which is a very big accomplishment cause i definitely thought i was going to

(ps. i didn't want to say like that many times .. but saying said just didn't sound right ... )

HEDLEYroxMYsox
Hedley Ambassador

Post by HEDLEYroxMYsox » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:10 pm

awwwww. That's so sad. I REALLY miss my highschool drama class. I definitely cried the last day.
And now I'm kind of missing university! baahhh :(
"Holding hands still makes me have butterflies and hot chocolate still warms my hands when it rains."-JWH
~*~Sarah Vanasse~*~

Tara
Fan

Post by Tara » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:11 pm

i just got home from our first official grad party.
twas entertaining to say the least, haha.
some of our grads get a bit rowdy ... hahah

.kristen.
Fan

Post by .kristen. » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:46 pm

sarahlouise wrote:me? I'm going to the glendon campus of york university in toronto.

where do you go?

as of now i'm going to the stupid university of manitoba. thinking i might switch though and go to the university of winnipeg...

Tara
Fan

Post by Tara » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 pm

its supposed to rain on friday ! :(
it always rains the night of grad
i reaaaalllly don't want it to rain during the motorcade
cause my friends brother is hopefully going to take us in their truck
and we're gonna sit in the pan
haha my dad was like you guys could put chairs back there
and i was like BEST IDEA EVER CAUSE WE ARE SO LAZY WE ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO STAND. hahaha