[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - University/College

University/College

Talk about almost anything you want!

Re: University/College

Postby Tara » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 pm

I officially graduated today! Congrats to all the others who are graduating or who already have this year! And to those headed to university/college in the fall, good luck!
Tara

Postby julia_ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 pm

this isn't really uni-related, but can't think of where else to pose this question. i am considering living with 3 boys next year when i move to scotland for my master's. i've skyped with them and they seem awesome and flatmate/friend material, fun but not crazy wild. all from the UK which was what i was looking for because i know how crazy international students can get. the only downfall i can think of is that the 4 of us would share one bathroom and i don't know how clean it'll be kept.
so my question is, would it be absolutely silly for me to live with 3 boys?! especially ones that i haven't met in person? my mom hates the idea of me being the only girl (and has "forbidden" me from doing it) and i'm trying to convince her that it's going to be totally fine!
julia_

Postby wintergreen » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:20 pm

wintergreen

Postby Robin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:27 pm

I GOT THE AP ENGLISH CREDIT!
Passed the exam with a four :)
I now have two less classes to worry about, and never have to take English again :D

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Tara » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 am

Sometimes I think living with people I didn't know would of been better then ones I did know. Me and two friends lived together and we totally had that experience of really getting to know the other people and not necessarily liking it all that much haha.
Tara

Postby Robin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:06 pm

I changed my major. i can't comprehend the economic side of IS, unfortunately. Hello, anthropology :)

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 am

I got accepted into NBCC in Fredericton, NB for the fall of 2013.
I'm going to be taking Office Administrative: Medical
It's not something that I'm super crazy about, but I have been out of high school for 2 years now and am doing nothing with my life.
I figure that this is a safe bet when it comes to getting jobs because Medical is a pretty high demand. It's pretty cheap too, when it's all said and done I'm only going to have to pay at the maximum 4,000
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby wintergreen » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:37 pm

wintergreen

Postby wintergreen » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:39 pm

I applied to go back to college... hoping I find out soon if I got in. Yay.
wintergreen

Postby felish1992 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:16 am

Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Postby wintergreen » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:29 am

wintergreen

Postby felish1992 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 pm