[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - University/College

University/College

Talk about almost anything you want!

University/College

Postby mandyb7 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Talk about anything!
Applying, getting in.
Need Advice?
Home work help.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Re: University/College

Postby alyssa! » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:48 pm

i like how the fire alarm went off in my class today- university students still don't get the idea of leaving your stuff and getting out asap.
~Hey it's just another Saturday...
alyssa!

Postby alyssa! » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:07 pm

i got accepted into plan B's faculty! that makes me so excited! i don't have to waste another year!
alyssa!

Postby sarahlouise » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:08 pm

i've been accepted at york university's glendon campus, which is bilingual. for international studies. i'm still waiting to hear from U of T but i'm like 98% sure I'm going to Glendon.
sarahlouise

Postby mandyb7 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:25 pm

OMFG MY AUDITIONS ARE COMING UP AND I HAVEN'T STARTED TO PREPARE YET! gaaah!
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby sarahlouise » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:34 pm

music or drama? at which schools?
sarahlouise

Postby mandyb7 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:36 pm

oh um, Drama and at Ryerson and York. the York one which is sooner is the easiest, there's some weird things that Ryerson is asking us to do lol.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:36 pm

mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby sarahlouise » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 pm

well good luck with the auditions! i'm sure you'll do great.

ya, i'm going for international studies. and i want to do a certificate program for teaching english internationally.
sarahlouise

Postby mandyb7 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 pm

thanks! I hope so

and that's cool! that'd be an awesome job once your done school
I think I'll probably end up teaching too but drama lol
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jcarr » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 am

oh haaaay! i'm applying at york & u of t once september comes, yay :)
i hope i get accepted although... i kind of want to be a paraprofessional before i go to school? make some caaash flow first.
sarah that's super awesome that you're going to teach english internationally, that'll be such a good job after you're done school!
matthew scott giraud <3
this world is much too big, to face alone.
jcarr

Postby .kristen. » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Just applied to the faculty of Social work--they had to extend the deadline and most of the time its because they didn't get very many applications...which is good because then maybe i have a chance! lol. Something tells me i won't be getting into the faculty...which then leads me to begin Majoring and Minoring and ending up with a BA.

Major in Women's Studies
Minor in Psychology.

oh school...i think i need a break from you right now. lol
.kristen.

Postby julia » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

gah i'm trying to decide what to choose as my major... it's funny how you go into university thinking you're going to one thing and then totally change your mind. i went in thinking i'd do sociology, then i changed my mind to film, and now i think i'm going to major in history and possibly minor in film.
julia

Postby sarahlouise » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:12 pm

good luck julia! i'm not really 100% sure what I want to do in the long run, I'm hoping I can really figure it out once I start uni. Fingers crossed eh.

One of my best friends got accepted into the first year program at Herstmonceaux castle through Queen's. Which means that she's moving to England for a year. I'm SO excited for her, because it's like her dream, but it's weird. We had been planning on both going to Toronto schools and hanging out on weekends and stuff. Now she'll be at Queen's. But I know it's just part of it all! I'm so excited for her though.

My other best friend got into McGill for psych. Also her dream school/program combo. Super happy for her too.

I kind of feel like the odd man out going to this small liberal arts school haha. Oh well. Also, fun fact, on Degrassi when Paige went to Banting, it was actually filmed at Glendon. I think it's neat haha, I'm a loser.
sarahlouise

Postby alyssa! » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 pm

alyssa!

Next

Return to Other Shiz