Tattoos

Talk about almost anything you want!

Re: Tattoos

Postby wintergreen » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:10 am

Anchor tattoos were postponed.

There's a bunch of us looking to get owl tattoos. My husband's grandma recently passed away and looooved owls (and all birds), so a bunch of her grandchildren all wanted to get an owl tattoo. I've looked at a couple designs but not entirely sure what I'd get. I also think I might get a different bird or just a feather since I'm just a granddaugher-in-law (if that's a real thing)... although I was told to smarten up and accept the fact that I'm part of that family now, lol.
Image
User avatar
wintergreen
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: Tattoos

Postby icecreamgrrl » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:10 pm

wintergreen wrote:Anchor tattoos were postponed.

There's a bunch of us looking to get owl tattoos. My husband's grandma recently passed away and looooved owls (and all birds), so a bunch of her grandchildren all wanted to get an owl tattoo. I've looked at a couple designs but not entirely sure what I'd get. I also think I might get a different bird or just a feather since I'm just a granddaugher-in-law (if that's a real thing)... although I was told to smarten up and accept the fact that I'm part of that family now, lol.

I love owl tattoos, they are so pretty.
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: Tattoos

Postby Robin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Hoping to go in this week to get another piercing, and plan to check out the artists portfolios at my studio. EEP! Finally happening. Or barely starting to. I won't tell you what it is, yet, but it's definitely been mentioned in this thread haha. As far as placement, I plan to get it right over my heart, kind of right at the top of my breast. Anyone able to tell me what the pain is like there?
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Tattoos

Postby Lu-05 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:23 am

Ouu, can't wait to see it, robin!
I think Lisa has one there, so I'd ask her!
.DC . . . Post Whore . . . A Jake's Girl . . . young&stupid.
Image
User avatar
Lu-05
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 4191
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:14 am
Location: Montreal, Baby!!

Re: Tattoos

Postby Robin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Then fingers crossed she pops in here! haha. My piercing plan didn't work out as I had hoped, but hopefully by the end of october I'll get that done and my tattoo idea complete :)
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Tattoos

Postby kate1013 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:36 pm

I have another tattoo appointment booked for December 11th. That will be my 7th Hedley tattoo.
Then sometime early in the new year I'm going to be getting a Coheed And Cambria related tattoo. I'm very excited for both!
Image
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
User avatar
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: New Brunswick

Re: Tattoos

Postby icecreamgrrl » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:07 am

I am planning on getting a peacock tattoo in the new year, not sure when exactly though!
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: Tattoos

Postby jrexattack » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:59 am

kate1013 wrote:I have another tattoo appointment booked for December 11th. That will be my 7th Hedley tattoo.
Then sometime early in the new year I'm going to be getting a Coheed And Cambria related tattoo. I'm very excited for both!

I never knew you were a coheed and cambria fan, kate!
User avatar
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Tattoos

Postby kate1013 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 pm

jrexattack wrote:
kate1013 wrote:I have another tattoo appointment booked for December 11th. That will be my 7th Hedley tattoo.
Then sometime early in the new year I'm going to be getting a Coheed And Cambria related tattoo. I'm very excited for both!

I never knew you were a coheed and cambria fan, kate!


Honestly, other than Hedley they are really the only band that I listen to religiously.
This is the picture that I'm getting done, not sure where I'm going to put her yet though.

Image

I'm only looking to get her herself done. Possibly with her sitting in the chair too.
I think it'll look really sweet!
Image
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
User avatar
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: New Brunswick

Re: Tattoos

Postby icecreamgrrl » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:28 pm

kate1013 wrote:
jrexattack wrote:
kate1013 wrote:I have another tattoo appointment booked for December 11th. That will be my 7th Hedley tattoo.
Then sometime early in the new year I'm going to be getting a Coheed And Cambria related tattoo. I'm very excited for both!

I never knew you were a coheed and cambria fan, kate!


Honestly, other than Hedley they are really the only band that I listen to religiously.
This is the picture that I'm getting done, not sure where I'm going to put her yet though.

Image

I'm only looking to get her herself done. Possibly with her sitting in the chair too.
I think it'll look really sweet!

i've never heard of coheed and cambria
must look into that
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: Tattoos

Postby kate1013 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 pm

icecreamgrrl wrote:
kate1013 wrote:
jrexattack wrote:
kate1013 wrote:I have another tattoo appointment booked for December 11th. That will be my 7th Hedley tattoo.
Then sometime early in the new year I'm going to be getting a Coheed And Cambria related tattoo. I'm very excited for both!

I never knew you were a coheed and cambria fan, kate!


Honestly, other than Hedley they are really the only band that I listen to religiously.
This is the picture that I'm getting done, not sure where I'm going to put her yet though.

Image

I'm only looking to get her herself done. Possibly with her sitting in the chair too.
I think it'll look really sweet!

i've never heard of coheed and cambria
must look into that


they are pretty wicked.
the music is actually based on comic books called the amory wars.
It's just a really neat concept on music :)
Image
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
User avatar
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: New Brunswick

Re: Tattoos

Postby Robin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:04 pm

I booked my tattoo today! EEP! So excited.
Hurry up Jan 30.
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Tattoos

Postby kate1013 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 am

This is my newest tattoo. It took 2.5 hours and we're a little over half-way finished. I need to go back Feb. 8th to get the rest done.
It's a lot bigger than I had imagined it would be. I absolutely love it though. I kinda wish I would have gotten it somewhere other than my back because I'd like to be able to stare at it a bunch lmao.

Anyway, here it is!
Image
Image
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
User avatar
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: New Brunswick

Re: Tattoos

Postby icecreamgrrl » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:30 am

I'm seriously thinking of adding the words "Life is waiting" OR "Life is waiting, take me away" to my bird tattoo.
I am in love with those FD lyrics.
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: Tattoos

Postby Robin » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:54 am

We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
-Hebrews 6:19

Image

A Wednesday well spent :) I am so happy with it.
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron