[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Marianas Trench

Marianas Trench

Plug your fave bands here.

Re: Marianas Trench

Postby felish1992 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Postby icecreamgrrl » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Didn't get Ever After for Chirstmas...so I'm gonna order it on 604 records I think with my fancorps points.
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Merry Christmas to meeee! hahaha.
Haven't had a chance to listen yet though.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:58 pm

I was SO happy when I opened up Ever After for Christmas !
I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'm going to work tomorrow so I'll probably listen to it on the way in and out.
It'll be the first time I've taken out Storms since it came out :P
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby icecreamgrrl » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:15 pm

I bought the Ever After fanpack today! :)
I love the shirt and the cd is awesome!
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 am

I really like the album!
They do such an awesome job of putting an album together. Each track flows so nicely to the next one. I found this album had a lot of instrumental stuff, which was actually really nice.
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Love it.
It's sooo concepty, I never thought they'd go more into that than they did with MPT. But it worked well, I like it.
So far, Desperate Measures, By Now, B Team, and Ever After are my favourites.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 pm

♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby karynhynes » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 pm

^ About time eh?
I can't wait to see them again on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. :D
* married to the music. for better or for worse.

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:12 pm

jealous!
it's going to be awesome! is that the All time Low show?
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby shayla » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Their set on the Simple Plan tour is so amazing! :D
I was pretty sad that they didn't come out after to sign things or anything though after the Edmonton show...because every other show so far they have on this tour for over an hour :( Saw Josh get out of a taxi by the busses and cut through the crowd but he didnt stop or anything
DC crew <33
shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Postby felish1992 » Wed May 30, 2012 10:36 pm

I am so excited, I didn't think I was going to go to any concerts this summer, but I am going to see Marianas Trench in Niagara Falls, NY with my mom. She has never seen MT before but she really likes their music, and I haven't seen a show of theirs since 2010.
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Postby shayla » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Yayy I'm seeing them on August 8th for freee!
I traveled 5hrs to Edmonton in Feb to see them there with Simple Plan and All Time Low, and now Simple Plan is playing a free show here as well on Aug 10...hahha
DC crew <33
shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Postby felish1992 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 am

Just saw them last night, they were freaking incredible as always. It was my first time seeing them since 2010, so I was able to see all their ever after songs performed live for the first time. I went with my mom and she has always liked their music, but she was blown away by how amazing them are in concert, she really enjoyed herself.

there was so much clothing on the mike stand by the end of the night it was ridiculous! There had to have been at least 4-5 bras, a pair of pants, a shirt, and a sweater. Josh was like "I am kinda concerned that someone out in the audience is completely naked right now"

plus the venue was filled to capacity and he crowd surfed. I was off to the side wing and he did it centre stage, but it was really cool to watch.

Pictures to follow, I got a couple of good ones :D
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Can't wait to see pics, sounds awesome!

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover