[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

Just what it says!

Re: FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

Postby karynhynes » Sun May 02, 2010 12:21 pm

i could be yooooouuuu.
one of my favorite songs.

at least we did...
* married to the music. for better or for worse.

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby JennRenn » Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

..it our way and learned the hard way...

...and they lost all sense of trace....
You make a mess of me.....
JennRenn

Postby karynhynes » Sun May 02, 2010 2:30 pm

me and draw me up, color me lost and found.

but what if my tears don't dry...

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby JennRenn » Sun May 02, 2010 2:33 pm

..Its so damn cold inside...

...We're all human....
JennRenn

Postby karynhynes » Sun May 02, 2010 2:40 pm

and you know, where I go for how long and how low.

take me away, and you will...

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby JennRenn » Sun May 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Say, all you get is sound...

...i'm afraid to let....
JennRenn

Postby dani » Sun May 02, 2010 8:10 pm

you in, afraid of what you'll see

you and i had a dream
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby karynhynes » Sun May 02, 2010 8:35 pm

it was us against them back then!

just wrap it up so you..

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby JennRenn » Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 am

...Dont wind up dead...

...You've never been wrong....
JennRenn

Postby karynhynes » Mon May 03, 2010 10:49 am

that doesn't mean that you're never gonna fall.

and i cant go..

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedleygirl102 » Mon May 03, 2010 2:53 pm

back and i wont go back to you...

...baby dont go out this time...

hedleygirl102

Postby karynhynes » Mon May 03, 2010 3:31 pm

so whats another stan who's not a fan a million miles away?

and now you're falling even harder for a..

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Mon May 03, 2010 3:38 pm

boy you'll never know

believe me it's easy...
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby karynhynes » Mon May 03, 2010 3:48 pm

to scream when, you're dreaming.

wonder why I hate you..

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Myriam » Mon May 03, 2010 6:11 pm

But I'll scream and ask for more!

All that's left in this...
Myriam

PreviousNext

Return to Games & Contests