[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

Just what it says!

FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

Postby hedleygirl102 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:42 pm

it's a very simple game,
just FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

i'll start:

and if my fire can please us...<3

YOUR TURN!

hedleygirl102

Re: FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

Postby dani » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 pm

...better than your Jesus

i don't wanna wake you up...
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby karynhynes » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm

..cause i dont wanna let you down.

everybody knows im not crazy...
* married to the music. for better or for worse.

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby JennRenn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:07 am

You are not amazing.......

I only wanted your attention......
You make a mess of me.....
JennRenn

Postby converse_321 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:50 am

... at least the hate is some connection

what if i never told you i'm afraid to cry...

A Jakes Girl + Jakecrack Addict
A Mother Effin' Daves Girl
HPPC - Host
'Stache Hater For Life
converse_321
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedleygirl102 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:08 pm

...(i wanna cry..) what if i never let you down and said i'm sorry for the nights i cant remember...

...i don't want to fall for the same mistakes again...

hedleygirl102

Postby dani » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 pm

...what's it gonna take for this misery to end?

...as long as i can feel you holding on
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby karynhynes » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:46 pm

i wont fall, even if you said i was wrong..

and i feel like i'm a villain jesus....

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:53 pm

...said would never ever leave us

as the party gets cloudy...
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby karynhynes » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:22 pm

and we start to get rowdy.

i know you knew my brother...

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedleygirl102 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:35 pm

...and now you know all my friends...

...i don't even know you, but i've got the time...

hedleygirl102

Postby dani » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:37 pm

...we're not as strong as we think we are

all that's left in this brave new world...
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedley_is_life » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:39 pm

is ticking clocks and dancing girls

you were too busy to believe in...
♥ Beautiful Insanity ♥
hedley_is_life

Postby dani » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:42 pm

...all the runaway dreams i was dreamin'

and i still recall our first big fight...
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedley_is_life » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 pm

...when you bailed me out of jail that night

you try to shift the blame..
♥ Beautiful Insanity ♥
hedley_is_life

Next

Return to Games & Contests