[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

Just what it says!

Re: FINISH THE HEDLEY LYRIC!!!

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:29 pm

...If it doesn't thrill you it doesn't matter any more...

...I know you knew my brother...
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Meadlex » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 pm

...and now you know all my friends...

...let me lead you...
EVEN THE WORST STORMS GOTTA END

Meadlex

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:38 pm

...let me follow...

...And if you have good...
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedleygirl102 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:46 pm

...Your gonna love this

...you and I had a dream...

hedleygirl102

Postby kate1013 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 am

....it was us against them back then.

.... if it burns i'm gonna be okay...
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedleygirl102 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:46 pm

...and I cam erase what you say...

...And I'm running...

hedleygirl102

Postby jacquie » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 am

..The way you smile, the way you'll never stop believing me..

..I could be outta luck and that'll never do..
jacquie

Postby kate1013 » Sat May 03, 2014 12:11 pm

...I'm liking my clothes, I'm safe in my shoes...

...So with my hands in my pockets and a hole in my soul...
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Sat May 03, 2014 5:32 pm

...Burn this house to the ground and hit the road...

...It’s climbing up and down these stars...
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Thu May 08, 2014 7:06 pm

.... It's all you ask and all you are....

.... Yeah they told me, you're a liar...
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Wed May 14, 2014 7:34 am

....But I've seen you shine....

....You'll find the strong survive they can't always win....
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Previous

Return to Games & Contests