[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Name That Lyric

Name That Lyric

Just what it says!

Re: Name That Lyric

Postby Robin » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Beautiful>Eminem ♥

Gonna check her out
She's my latest attraction
Gonna hang around
Wanna get a reaction

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Jet-Cold hard Bitch

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Iris>Goo Goo Dolls
(?)

Ready?! Okay!
Boom boom, you broke it down, you broke it down, now build it up, build it up, build it up
Boom boom, you broke it down, you broke it down, now shake it up, shake it up, shake it up

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Family Force 5-Earthquake

Superman is known by the locals
As this dude who's so fly it's global
Attitude that came outta struggle
Destitute but I make it hopeful
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:32 pm

ABC's>K'naan

My mom my mom I know youre probably tired of hearing about my mom Oh ho! Whoa ho!
But this is just a story of when I was just a shorty and how I became hooked on va-al-ya-hum
Valium was in everything food that I ate, The water that I drank f-cking peas on my plate,
She sprinkled just enough of it to sea-son my steak, So everyday I have at least three stomach aches

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:10 pm

My Mom- Eminem

So many thoughts that I can't get out of my head
I try to live without you, every time I do I feel dead
I know what's best for me
But I want you instead
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Sat May 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Over and Over>Three Days Grace

Your hit so cold, your lips so bold
That every time I see you girl I'm hitting slo mo
I used to have a heart of glass untill it all froze
Maggie told me 'bout your little episode, no

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Tue May 18, 2010 6:54 pm

back of my hand - down with webster

And you're feeling like flying
And you're mommas waiting up and you think hes the one
And you're dancing round your room when the night ends
When the night ends
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby carly » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:36 pm

fifeen- taylor swift

I can't breathe
But I still fight
While I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right
It's like I'm in flight
High of a love
Drunk from the hate
It's like I'm huffing paint
carly
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 am

love the way you lie - eminem ft. rihanna

Cadillacs appeals, Coupe Deville's
Brain dead rims, yeah stupid wheels
Girl I'm too for real, lose your tooth and nails
Try to fight it, try to deny it, stupid you will feel
What I do, I do it well
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Won't Back Down>Eminem&Pink ♥

They get underneath your skin
'Till your viens begin to itch
You can't run, can't hide
They're stuck inside your head

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:18 am

buy buy buy - social code

Are we an item?
Girl quit playin'
We're just friends,
What are you sayin'
Take another look right in my eyes
My first love, broke my heart for the first time
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby carly » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 am

baby-justin bieber

here's a tricky one... :)

Is it nicotine or sweet caffeine
that keeps you on your feet?
Is it love and pain
or just cocaine
that makes you feel
makes you feel complete?
carly
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Emma » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 am

Complete!!!-Hedley(listening right now!)

another harder one...

ya I walk to the beat
like a hooker named Shameeka
gettin' caught by the heat
<3emma
Emma

Previous

Return to Games & Contests