[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Dances choreographed to Hedley songs

Dances choreographed to Hedley songs

Your art, your music, your perspective.

Dances choreographed to Hedley songs

Postby felish1992 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Just wanted to share a dance that was choreographed by my friend Martha to Hedley's "I won't let you go"
She performed it with her friend Kevin at the FLOW dance show at Queen's University.

She had talked about wanting to choreograph a dance to this song because she loved it so much, and it was a surprise to me sitting in the audience and hearing the music start.

Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Re: Dances choreographed to Hedley songs

Postby Robin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:46 pm

I want to watch that, but can't at the moment. Commenting for future reference :P

I danced to Stormy with a friend a few years ago! I should see if I can find a video of it...

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby felish1992 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:49 am

Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Haha it's not fantastic, and any video I have would be from early in the season, making it really not that good :p but I will have a look when I'm not crazy with school :p

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Return to From You