[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - ART

ART

Your art, your music, your perspective.

Re: ART

Postby justinebaker86 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew
justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

That is a freakin' amazing portrait of dave! The one of Jake looks awesome too (as i said before) but that one of Dave is FANTASTIC!
You're amazinggg ! Definitely get them to sign theirs. I'd love to see you do one of Tom & Chris too ! :)

Robin - your art is really sweet too! I'm envious of your talent ;)
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby DaleR » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:16 pm

~it's not the right thing baby, but the right thing suits so few~
02-16-2008
10-25-2008
04-09-2010
03-14-2012
04-01-2012
DaleR

Postby lisakelly » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Aw, that's so awesome, Dale! :)

lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby icecreamgrrl » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:37 pm

~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby DaleR » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:21 pm

I guess I never updated that I did get the 2 portraits signed by Jake and Dave, all the way back in March:
They seemed really impressed and told me to keep drawing.
Chris jokingly seemed offended that I hadn't done one of him, so I told him I would do his next... and kept my promise :)

Now to just to Tommy! :)
~it's not the right thing baby, but the right thing suits so few~
02-16-2008
10-25-2008
04-09-2010
03-14-2012
04-01-2012
DaleR

Postby felish1992 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:20 pm

wow Dale, you are incredibly talented!
Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Those are all really, REALLY good! So happy you got the first two signed, it makes them even more special! :)
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby ashbee03 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:43 pm

OMG WOW!
You are too good!
how do you learn to draw like that?!
I really want to learn how to do hair and stuff.
I can draw to an extent but your shit is just amazing!
ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador

Previous

Return to From You