[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby **Krysten** » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 pm

haha i dont mind! i just like it cause hes looking at me. hahaha
**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Postby lisakelly » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm

lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby MoonRider13 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm

☮ Find a way to smile and never let it get away. ☮
A Jake's girl ♥
Jakecrack whore
MoonRider13

Postby **Krysten** » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 pm

wouldnt be the first time. haha
**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Postby **Krysten** » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 pm

**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Postby lisakelly » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm

lisakelly

Postby **Krysten** » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm

definately not. haha
**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Postby justkeepsmiling_nh » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:18 pm

I went to one concert in mississauga Ontario on october second, where i didn't get to meet them, unfortunately, but that was okay with me cause i was planning to see them in buffalo six days later anyways :D
SO, i went to see them in buffalo and arrived only two hours before the show.
I convinced my parents to drive me and my friend around the back of the venue where the tour bus was and FREAKED when i saw chris just walking off the bus, so i made my parents stop and me and my friend ran over to meet him.
I felt bad afterward because he was on the phone with his girlfriend or wife or something (is he married ... ? i feel like such a horibble fan for not knowing that ...), but he was really good about each of us getting a picture with him. half the time we weren't even sure if he was talking to us or the girl on the phone haha, but that's okay.
i would love to say he smelt good when he gave us hugs, but he was smoking, so i can't reallly say he did haha.

after we met chris, we went to get in the line around the front of the venue because we wanted to be front row. When we got there, my dad went back to the car (around the back of the venue) to get my passport as I needed ID and when he came back he's like 'you might want to go back there... the band is just walking around and they just stopped to talk to me.' Haha, Dave had actually stopped and talked to my dad. Apparently he was really really nice :)

so me and my friend, Adriana, RAN to the back again, and hid in my car hahaha, watching them come back down the streeet, as creepy as that sounds ... :?
it got pretty funny actually when a HUGE group of fan girls started walking behind them and the band seperated, trying to avoid the girls. Chris just ran back to the venue, Dave and tom got caught talking to them, but Jake made a run for the other side of the road, where me and adriana were in my car.

Jacob hid behind my car actually, and adriana and i couldn't help but giving him strange looks. We were sitting in the front two seats, so as he came around the front of the car, crouching, he finally noticed us in the car and smiled. It was super cute (: He then put one finger in front of his lips to motion for us to be quiet and then winked at us (I died inside...) and ran across the street to the venue.

AND THEN. after the concert (which I did end up getting front row at) they were signing autographs and when adriana and I made it to the front this is how it went down:
Dave just signed things, but did call me darling, which i thought was the best thing ever <3
Jacob, looking at me and adriana: HEY, the girls in the car!
I just laughed, i had no idea what to say aha, but I had promised my best friend who couldn't make it to the concert that I would get him on the phone with her.
Me: Yeah, haha, do you think you could talk to my friend on the phone?
So I held up the phone to his ear, except he used his shoulder too so my hand was like on his shoulder for a minute ... i was dying.
Jacob, to my friend on the phone : HI FRIEND, we're having so much fun without you (insert awkward, funny Jacob laugh here) F*** you for not coming! :roll:

I couldn't stop laughing, haha.
I wanted to go to their concert in rochester on december eighth, but there's no way i can get a ride .... </3

- nicole
justkeepsmiling_nh

Postby lisakelly » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:24 pm

lisakelly

Postby justkeepsmiling_nh » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:02 pm

justkeepsmiling_nh

Postby kayla321 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 pm

I met Tommy in November at the Coquitlam Movie Theater and I almost died. I had never met either of them before and I was so happy to meet one of them. Especcially Tommy, he's so social and nice! Anyways, the movie was over and everyone was chasing after Jacob. I really didn't feel like chasing after him, so I got a picture with Tommy cause no one was really saying anything. I go over to him, ask for a picture, he says yes (obviously!) and I just stare at him. Amazed. Wishing to stay in the moment forever. We get a picture, I say thanks give him a hug and run off, not realise what I was doing! I was so nervous and just ridin cloud 9 that I barely even remember it happening. If that was Dave, I probably would have cried. If I met him, and if I just ran off like that. I'm such an idiot. I didn't even ask Tommy to sign my shirt. And I was SO excited that I had my forever facebook profile picture (haha) that I didn't even bother to look out back, where the boys were parked and having a great time with the fans.

I did have to catch the ferry to Victoria back to my moms house. So I try and think of it as "I couldn't have met them all, there wasn't enough time." When there was still like 3 hours until I had to catch the ferry. My dad even asked me if I wanted to stay longer but I said no. WHY AM I SO STUPID. ugh.

AND THE PICTURE WITH TOMMY WASN'T EVEN UP CLOSE.

fml.
kayla321

Previous

Return to Off The Wall