How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby MoonRider13 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 am

I met Hedley this past Monday at the NYC show (October 11th, Bowery Ballroom. It started pouring before they even came out. Lightning too). I saw Tom and Dave standing in the back of the room while the "opener for the opener" was playing. Literally, I walked by both of them (Tom first, then Dave later), realized who I just walked by, and turned around and asked for hugs. And then I got hugs from Jake and Chris after the show, when they were downstairs signing for everything. None of them had sharpies, so I was yelling at them for not being prepared, especially since I needed three different things signed (my two best friends were supposed to come, but one's parents wouldn't let her, and the other wasn't 18 yet. The show was nine days before her birthday).

I forgot the shirt that one bestie gave to me (the birthday one) at home, so I got them to sign my backpack, which I'm gonna give to her. And then I'd printed out a picture of them for the other bestie. Jacob the Idiot wrote "To Sasha" (my name) instead of "To Lauren," even though I told him to write Lauren. And then he tried to imitate Chris's signature.

Chris [upon seeing Jake's attempt]: Who's pretending to be me?!
Me: That would be your idiot singer. Want me to go smack him?
Chris: Nah. I'll get my revenge later. [and then he winked at me]
I wonder what his revenge was...

My thing to be signed was, of course, Try This At Home. I took out the cover and had them sign the back of it. Jake wrote, "Dear Sasha, I'm real." (When I first saw him I said he was too amazing to be a real person.)

I kept following Jake around 'cause he gives the most amazing hugs, and I needed to get a birthday shout out from him. Finally he turned around. "You again?! Get outta here, bitch!" And then I got ANOTHER hug. I love it when boys smell good. Jacob Hoggard smells amazing. Is that weird?

Anyways. Birthday shout out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LCrnDgWDM4 Only Jake would take the camera and wave it around yelling "AAAHHH DRUGS! WOOOO!!!"
Yes, that's me yelling at him for taking the phone that isn't mine.

My first Hedley concert. 'Twas the most amazing night of my life.
☮ Find a way to smile and never let it get away. ☮
A Jake's girl ♥
Jakecrack whore
MoonRider13

Postby dani » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Thats such a cute story! What an awesome experience lol! :D
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:09 pm

ahahahaha I enjoyed that video :P

I wish I had a story. How can I be a fan for, what, six ish years, and not have a story?

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 pm

:( aww poor Robin :( <3
ONE DAYYYY!
dude, for the Junos you should smuggle yourself down here and i will MAKE you meet them lol! :P
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby MoonRider13 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:48 pm

My two friends that couldn't go are now mad at me 'cause I won't shut up about the entire experience. I definitely feel bad, but as much as I love them, I'm kinda glad I took the person I did. He's more of a quiet excitement, versus the screaming fangirl that I (and my two friends would have been) was.
A Jake's girl ♥
Jakecrack whore
MoonRider13

Postby Robin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:10 pm

dani wrote::( aww poor Robin :( <3
ONE DAYYYY!
dude, for the Junos you should smuggle yourself down here and i will MAKE you meet them lol! :P

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! hahaha. I want to go to the Junos so bad.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Robin wrote:
ONE DAYYYY!

me toooo :)
if you can get ur ass down here it'd be pretty sweet lol...although, then the first-meeting-through-FTC thing wouldn't happen, but this is faster lol! :P
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:50 am

dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
ONE DAYYYY!

me toooo :)
if you can get ur ass down here it'd be pretty sweet lol...although, then the first-meeting-through-FTC thing wouldn't happen, but this is faster lol! :P

true enough hahaha!

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby **Krysten** » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 am

I just found my journal entry for pretty much the first time I met the guys in 2005 lmao
**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jrexattack » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:29 pm

**Krysten** wrote:I just found my journal entry for pretty much the first time I met the guys in 2005 lmao

please share it!
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby **Krysten** » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:58 pm

haha forgive me for how lame these probably sound. (I had sort of met hedley before this in march 2005 but nothing story worthy haha )

I know this is long and people probably wont read it but oh well.

Day 2: September 7, 2005.

Canadian Idol day…woot! I was very excited. Cindy Audrey(hoodley) and I spent the day looking at all the rich little shops around toronto. Eventually we made our way down to where the rush line was for idol and just hung out. Rachelle Julia and Crysta got there and we all hung out and talked and stuff. Then Julia Rachelle Crysta and I decided to go inside to get our faces painted (never happened) we were inside for awhile then someone said hedley was outside. So we all went back outside, watched them do an interview then they walked around and talked to people and stuff. I got my picture with all of them. I was so excited. I’d say they were outside for maybe a half an hour. Then we all decided to go inside. Me and audrey went to pick up our tickets at the will call desk and got backstage wristband things too. The show was alright, so surreal seeing jake up there again. But it was alright. (YES REX WAS SAFE :D) after that me and audrey headed backstage. Honestly it wasn’t very exciting. The judges were in the little room, and ben…and hedley. Mostly a bunch of random people. Jake talked on my phone to julia….and that’s about as exciting as it gets. Except when tom recognized us and he was like how did you guys get back here?!
*Edit* HOW DID I FORGET THIS. Ok, after we left the backstage area we had to go up these stairs to get out and the guys were there taking pics with people and chatting it up and stuff. I had seen Darren like 450983409568546908473 times but I didn’t have the guts to go up and thank him for getting me tickets to idol but I saw him standing on the stairs and was like what the hell and went up and introduced myself and he gave me a huge hug and thanked me for all the work im doing with the street team. After that Janet gave me the hedley single I didn’t have yet so I decided to go get it signed. Got through everyone but jake since he was the most crowded. Eventually walked up to Jake and he was talking to people but he took my cd cover while still talking then like 5 minutes later went to hand it to someone else and I was like um….and went to reach for it and he laughed and said sorry. Then actually looked at me and was like hey!!!!! And thanked me for everything with the street team and gave me a huge hug and we talked about it a little. Was amazing. I guess Darren had pointed me out to him lol
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 5244_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 2667_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3991_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3220_n.jpg

Day 3: September 8, 2005
The Big day. Me Julia and Rachelle hung around Crysta’s house until she got home from school. Then we headed over to much music to catch Much On Demand. I was so excited with the amount of people that showed up. I was so proud of the guys’ lol We had a little glitch getting in but it all worked out fine. It was so surreal seeing the guys on much on demand but so amazing. I don’t think I need to explain much as I’m sure you all saw it on TV. After that we caught a cab, got over to the MOD club and jumped into line with RIOS and Josie and Nat and many other forumers lol People were pissed that we cut the line but at the time I didn’t care lol We went in and I ended up by myself in the crowd but made friends all around me lol Concert was AMAZING. So good. I had to pee so bad, I hadn’t peed in like 6 hours lol I was going to walk outside but noticed someone familiar and ran back and was like “you!” haha it was sarahfindlay. Then we went to the washroom (men’s mind you) then decided to go get water at the store across the street. Went back to the lineup to meet the guys….I went in got my poster signed by tom Chris and Dave (posters me and Sarah stole off the wall lol) Then I get to Jacob and he’s like “Hey guys!!!! This is Krysten she runs the street team!!!” I was like  I didn’t think he’d remember my face nevermind my name lol Got attacked by the guys. Tom was like kissing my hand and Chris was….um….gnawing? on my arm lol I love that guy. Chris is seriously awesome. I didn’t really get to talk to Dave or tom or Chris though lol but then Jake Gave me a huge hug and I got my picture taken with him. After that I was gone lol I was SO hyper. I said bye to Sarah then found Julia Rachelle and Crysta and we lined up again lol We wanted to get a picture of the 4 guys with the 4 of us…..I look like shit in that picture. This was my favorite concert. There were forumers everywhere!! I met…Ashlee, Nat, Josie, Mike, Remus, Sarah, another Sarah, saw Shannon…Christina, Miranda….it was like forumer land!!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3205_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 5637_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3811_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3144_n.jpg
**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm

What awesome memories! Thanks SO much for sharing this, and also the questionnaires, with us. It's really interesting for those of us who weren't around in the early days :D
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby **Krysten** » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 pm

jan - brit wrote:What awesome memories! Thanks SO much for sharing this, and also the questionnaires, with us. It's really interesting for those of us who weren't around in the early days :D

i took a walk down memory lane today thats for sure! haha
**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Postby lisakelly » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:10 pm

**Krysten** wrote:
jan - brit wrote:What awesome memories! Thanks SO much for sharing this, and also the questionnaires, with us. It's really interesting for those of us who weren't around in the early days :D

i took a walk down memory lane today thats for sure! haha

No doubt! Those stories were awesome - and yes, I read them all and looked at all the pics! The boys look like such babies!!!

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby MoonRider13 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm

I seriously love that picture. Although whether it's because of his face or the fact that he drew sliced bread on his shirt, I'm not sure. :D
Can I add it to my (personal) collection of Hedley photos? I promise not to post it anywhere. Although it'll probably end up on my phone, just so I can show my friends the adorableness that his Jacob. I won't if you don't want me to. <3
A Jake's girl ♥
Jakecrack whore
MoonRider13

PreviousNext

Return to Off The Wall