[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby TStirr » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:21 am

Haha. Well I like being front row so I have to be there pretty early.
For the most part though, it is just a quick hi type thing.
I snuck into soundcheck once and hung with Tommy for probably 20-30 minutes.
Me and and a bunch of friends also talked with Sean for almost an hour by their bus one time too. That was fun...but freezing cold! Haha

Or just stay after the shows and talk to them in the autograph line. That's another thing I'll do too.
[/quote]

haha well i'll have to go early :) your so lucky! i'm definitely staying afterwards to get autographs. i will be absolutely devastated if they don't sign autographs after the shows on this tour. D:
remember: what you're worth, you're worth fighting for, you're not a punching bag, you're not a doormat. remember you matter, they dont.
TStirr

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:24 am

xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby TStirr » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:26 pm

well i'm definitely going hours and hours early next time! and i'm going to go at the back of the autograph line, to get pics, haha :)
TStirr

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:10 am

xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby BeauInsanity » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:34 pm

hah i have a really quick random thing but the one and only time i've met Hedley, my friend was wearing a nice coat cuz she didnt want to wear her dirty boring winter jacket and she has glasses so the first thing Chris says to her is: Hi you look like a librarian. it was so random and funny and she was like okay thanks?!?
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS
BeauInsanity

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:13 pm

xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby BeauInsanity » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:16 pm

GENTLE HANDS
BeauInsanity

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:35 pm

xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby BeauInsanity » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm

GENTLE HANDS
BeauInsanity

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:57 pm

xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Myriam » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Myriam

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 pm

xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Myriam » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:32 pm

okkk :) thanks!
Myriam

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 pm

No problem! :)
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby crosby321 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am

well i don't have a met-hedley story either, but if you guys read jakes blog, he once talked about a dog named francis. i love that dog. it's my moms friends dog. i acctually couldn't believe it when i saw that, cause it's a dog i spent my childhood with pretty much that hes talking about. it's just soooo weird. i also couldn't believe it when i saw deans name on the back of famous last words and there 1st album, becuase he's Gggarths mixer. i cant even explane how weird it is to have someone you've known forever know your favorite band so well.. so i've been on her to call him for like 1049378573498075 years. so hopefully i'll meet them soon :mrgreen: and you guys are so lucky to have met them so meany times! there really famous at the moment because of there new album so they dont to the signing thing anymore unless you pay like 200 bucks. i've unfortunately only been to 1 concert.. but i was either busy, had no one to go with or couldn't afford it. i went in march and it was a BLAST (: even though i didn't meet them it was amazing ♥
crosby321

PreviousNext

Return to Off The Wall