How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby TStirr » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:21 am

Haha. Well I like being front row so I have to be there pretty early.
For the most part though, it is just a quick hi type thing.
I snuck into soundcheck once and hung with Tommy for probably 20-30 minutes.
Me and and a bunch of friends also talked with Sean for almost an hour by their bus one time too. That was fun...but freezing cold! Haha

Or just stay after the shows and talk to them in the autograph line. That's another thing I'll do too.
[/quote]

haha well i'll have to go early :) your so lucky! i'm definitely staying afterwards to get autographs. i will be absolutely devastated if they don't sign autographs after the shows on this tour. D:
Image
remember: what you're worth, you're worth fighting for, you're not a punching bag, you're not a doormat. remember you matter, they dont.
User avatar
TStirr
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:24 am

TStirr wrote:Haha. Well I like being front row so I have to be there pretty early.
For the most part though, it is just a quick hi type thing.
I snuck into soundcheck once and hung with Tommy for probably 20-30 minutes.
Me and and a bunch of friends also talked with Sean for almost an hour by their bus one time too. That was fun...but freezing cold! Haha

Or just stay after the shows and talk to them in the autograph line. That's another thing I'll do too.


haha well i'll have to go early :) your so lucky! i'm definitely staying afterwards to get autographs. i will be absolutely devastated if they don't sign autographs after the shows on this tour. D:[/quote]

:D
Ya, hopefully they'll sign after their shows. That way you can talk to them and stuff.
Image
Hedley shows to date: 15
User avatar
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 38943
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Okotoks, Alberta

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby TStirr » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:26 pm

well i'm definitely going hours and hours early next time! and i'm going to go at the back of the autograph line, to get pics, haha :)
User avatar
TStirr
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:10 am

TStirr wrote:well i'm definitely going hours and hours early next time! and i'm going to go at the back of the autograph line, to get pics, haha :)


Good idea! =)
Image
Hedley shows to date: 15
User avatar
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 38943
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Okotoks, Alberta

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby BeauInsanity » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:34 pm

hah i have a really quick random thing but the one and only time i've met Hedley, my friend was wearing a nice coat cuz she didnt want to wear her dirty boring winter jacket and she has glasses so the first thing Chris says to her is: Hi you look like a librarian. it was so random and funny and she was like okay thanks?!?
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS
BeauInsanity
 
Posts: 2004
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:13 pm

BeauInsanity wrote:hah i have a really quick random thing but the one and only time i've met Hedley, my friend was wearing a nice coat cuz she didnt want to wear her dirty boring winter jacket and she has glasses so the first thing Chris says to her is: Hi you look like a librarian. it was so random and funny and she was like okay thanks?!?


Haha. That's funny. :P
Image
Hedley shows to date: 15
User avatar
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 38943
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Okotoks, Alberta

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby BeauInsanity » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:16 pm

xOnxMyxOwnx wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:hah i have a really quick random thing but the one and only time i've met Hedley, my friend was wearing a nice coat cuz she didnt want to wear her dirty boring winter jacket and she has glasses so the first thing Chris says to her is: Hi you look like a librarian. it was so random and funny and she was like okay thanks?!?


Haha. That's funny. :P

i know especially when its like the first thing he says to you :lol: ooo i wonder if sexy librarian ever shot up in his mind at that moment lol
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS
BeauInsanity
 
Posts: 2004
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:35 pm

BeauInsanity wrote:
xOnxMyxOwnx wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:hah i have a really quick random thing but the one and only time i've met Hedley, my friend was wearing a nice coat cuz she didnt want to wear her dirty boring winter jacket and she has glasses so the first thing Chris says to her is: Hi you look like a librarian. it was so random and funny and she was like okay thanks?!?


Haha. That's funny. :P

i know especially when its like the first thing he says to you :lol: ooo i wonder if sexy librarian ever shot up in his mind at that moment lol


lol.
Jake called me a drunkard once for some reason. Haha
Image
Hedley shows to date: 15
User avatar
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 38943
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Okotoks, Alberta

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby BeauInsanity » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm

xOnxMyxOwnx wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:
xOnxMyxOwnx wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:hah i have a really quick random thing but the one and only time i've met Hedley, my friend was wearing a nice coat cuz she didnt want to wear her dirty boring winter jacket and she has glasses so the first thing Chris says to her is: Hi you look like a librarian. it was so random and funny and she was like okay thanks?!?


Haha. That's funny. :P

i know especially when its like the first thing he says to you :lol: ooo i wonder if sexy librarian ever shot up in his mind at that moment lol


lol.
Jake called me a drunkard once for some reason. Haha

lol doesn't he call everyone that? lol he is a silly goose
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS
BeauInsanity
 
Posts: 2004
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:57 pm

BeauInsanity wrote:
xOnxMyxOwnx wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:
xOnxMyxOwnx wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:hah i have a really quick random thing but the one and only time i've met Hedley, my friend was wearing a nice coat cuz she didnt want to wear her dirty boring winter jacket and she has glasses so the first thing Chris says to her is: Hi you look like a librarian. it was so random and funny and she was like okay thanks?!?


Haha. That's funny. :P

i know especially when its like the first thing he says to you :lol: ooo i wonder if sexy librarian ever shot up in his mind at that moment lol


lol.
Jake called me a drunkard once for some reason. Haha

lol doesn't he call everyone that? lol he is a silly goose


Ya, I think so.
Image
Hedley shows to date: 15
User avatar
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 38943
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Okotoks, Alberta

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby Myriam » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:30 pm

TStirr wrote:well i'm definitely going hours and hours early next time! and i'm going to go at the back of the autograph line, to get pics, haha :)


How many hours do you think I should go before the door opening? Cuz I really don't know how much hedley fans come early x)
User avatar
Myriam
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: Near Montreal =)

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Myriam wrote:
TStirr wrote:well i'm definitely going hours and hours early next time! and i'm going to go at the back of the autograph line, to get pics, haha :)


How many hours do you think I should go before the door opening? Cuz I really don't know how much hedley fans come early x)


Well I usually get to the venue at like 11 am. But that's kinda extreme. lol.
Maybe 1 or 2 pm. It depends when the doors open.
Image
Hedley shows to date: 15
User avatar
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 38943
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Okotoks, Alberta

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby Myriam » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:32 pm

okkk :) thanks!
User avatar
Myriam
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: Near Montreal =)

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 pm

No problem! :)
Image
Hedley shows to date: 15
User avatar
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 38943
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Okotoks, Alberta

Re: How-You-Met-Hedley Stories!

Postby crosby321 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am

well i don't have a met-hedley story either, but if you guys read jakes blog, he once talked about a dog named francis. i love that dog. it's my moms friends dog. i acctually couldn't believe it when i saw that, cause it's a dog i spent my childhood with pretty much that hes talking about. it's just soooo weird. i also couldn't believe it when i saw deans name on the back of famous last words and there 1st album, becuase he's Gggarths mixer. i cant even explane how weird it is to have someone you've known forever know your favorite band so well.. so i've been on her to call him for like 1049378573498075 years. so hopefully i'll meet them soon :mrgreen: and you guys are so lucky to have met them so meany times! there really famous at the moment because of there new album so they dont to the signing thing anymore unless you pay like 200 bucks. i've unfortunately only been to 1 concert.. but i was either busy, had no one to go with or couldn't afford it. i went in march and it was a BLAST (: even though i didn't meet them it was amazing ♥
crosby321
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off The Wall

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron