Your Hedley Tattoos

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc
**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Re: Your Hedley Tattoos

Post by **Krysten** » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:08 pm

justinebaker86 wrote:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4677219&id=500497894

I dont know how to post a picture on here...but here is the link to my tattoo.....The Just kiddin Tom wote after the meet and greet

justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Post by justinebaker86 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Thanks Krysten! :) :D

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:11 pm

now go get the JK tattooed there ;)

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Post by justinebaker86 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 am

Robin wrote:now go get the JK tattooed there ;)

People told me i should do that...but i thought that would make me seem crazy! hahah and my tattoo guy would have made fun of me..:)

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 pm

even though i'm sure most of you have seen my portrait tattoo already..
since i've shown the boys i suppose i can post it on here now !

it looks a lot better in person.
that was like the day after i got it pretty much :P
my can tell by how swollen my arm is LOL
Hedley Shows To Date: 32

hedley_is_life
Fan

Post by hedley_is_life » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:43 am

kate1013 wrote:even though i'm sure most of you have seen my portrait tattoo already..
since i've shown the boys i suppose i can post it on here now !

it looks a lot better in person.
that was like the day after i got it pretty much :P
my can tell by how swollen my arm is LOL

LOVE it! That is so rad, and really beautifully done :)

I've wanted a hedley tattoo for so long and have been pretty sure about what I wanted since like last April but now I've for sure decided what to get! I'm gonna get beautiful insanity across my
upper back (like from shoulder to shoulder) in a pretty script, like some calligraphy or something. And I know that's like the most common hedley lyric tattoo but it has a special meaning to me, and I'm sure it has a special meaning to everyone else that has it, so it's not like it's the same tattoo. I'm so excited, I'm getting it for my 18th bday (72 days!)
♥ Beautiful Insanity ♥

janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Post by janet » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am

I really need to get my butt in gear and get my "Friends" one done ...

Procrastination ... that's me!! :P

wintergreen
Groupie

Post by wintergreen » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:12 am

janet wrote:Procrastination ... that's me!! :P

^ You should just get that tattooed on you :P

janet

Post by janet » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:20 pm

wintergreen wrote:
janet wrote:Procrastination ... that's me!! :P

^ You should just get that tattooed on you :P

:lol:

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm

janet wrote:I really need to get my butt in gear and get my "Friends" one done ...

janet, do you have any tattoos right now?
and your "friends" one.. what did you have in mind if you don't mind my asking? :)

janet

Post by janet » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 pm

kate1013 wrote:
janet wrote:I really need to get my butt in gear and get my "Friends" one done ...

and your "friends" one.. what did you have in mind if you don't mind my asking? :)

I have 6 tattoos right now - a Maple Leaf on my left ankle, wolf paw print & feathers on the right ankle, right big toe has a black cat silhouette, the top of the right is done with butterflies, stars and swirls, a rose/vine at top of my leg and a butterfly and heart with the lyrics "and I'm free" at the base of my neck.

The "Friends" one will include lyrics from the song, a paw print from each of my 4 dogs, and hopefully swirls, music notes(s) and star bursts. I'm thinking of getting it on my left forearm so spacing might be an issue. My daughter has a friend who is a tattoo artist so she's going to be working on the design with him. My dogs are 8, 8, 10 and 12 so we're going to be having some tough times coming up in a few years; I'd like to have some time that I can enjoy the tattoo before the sad days come when I have to say good-bye.

hedley_is_life
Fan

Post by hedley_is_life » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:33 pm

janet wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

I have 6 tattoos right now - a Maple Leaf on my left ankle, wolf paw print & feathers on the right ankle, right big toe has a black cat silhouette, the top of the right is done with butterflies, stars and swirls, a rose/vine at top of my leg and a butterfly and heart with the lyrics "and I'm free" at the base of my neck.

The "Friends" one will include lyrics from the song, a paw print from each of my 4 dogs, and hopefully swirls, music notes(s) and star bursts. I'm thinking of getting it on my left forearm so spacing might be an issue. My daughter has a friend who is a tattoo artist so she's going to be working on the design with him. My dogs are 8, 8, 10 and 12 so we're going to be having some tough times coming up in a few years; I'd like to have some time that I can enjoy the tattoo before the sad days come when I have to say good-bye.

thats so awesome, great idea :) i have 2 dogs that are 8 and 9 so i can totally appreciate that
♥ Beautiful Insanity ♥

wintergreen
Groupie

Post by wintergreen » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 pm

janet wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

That's such a great idea!!

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 am

janet wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

i had no idea you were such a tattooed lady ;)
yes, that tattoo will have some well thought out meaning behind it.
i get what you're saying about being able to enjoy the tattoo & not getting all teared up everytime you look at it.
be sure to post some pictures of it when it's done ! <3

lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Post by lisakelly » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 am

I finally got my Hedley tattoo :D

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3