Your Hedley Tattoos

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Re: Your Hedley Tattoos

Post by karynhynes » Tue May 11, 2010 6:17 pm

kate1013 wrote:hey guys !
i just wanted to let you know that i have a tattoo appoitment booked for june 29th.
i'm going through with the portrait of jakes.
i found out what he thought and he's totally cool with it, in fact he said he thinks it's a great idea and that i should go through with it.
so that's exactly what i'm doing lol

:o YAY! I'm stoked to see it!
* married to the music. for better or for worse.

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Tue May 11, 2010 7:25 pm

BeauInsanity wrote:
kate1013 wrote:
dani wrote:That's great!!!!
That's awesome that he liked it kate!!!! :D

thanks !
it made the decision a lot easier for me to make.
i'm real excited to show him when it's done :D

wow i can't believe that you're doing this! you will be like the first to get a portrait of one of the guys! pics when its done!

most definitely !
i know and thats another thing i love, is that from all of our knowledge there isn't anyone crazy enough to get a portrait of any of them, so i'm so stoked for it, it'll make my fanism go through the roof haha <3
can't wait to see jakes reaction :D
Hedley Shows To Date: 32

BeauInsanity
Groupie

Post by BeauInsanity » Tue May 11, 2010 7:39 pm

kate1013 wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

thanks !

wow i can't believe that you're doing this! you will be like the first to get a portrait of one of the guys! pics when its done!

most definitely !
i know and thats another thing i love, is that from all of our knowledge there isn't anyone crazy enough to get a portrait of any of them, so i'm so stoked for it, it'll make my fanism go through the roof haha <3

haha yeah deff, and i doubt that there won't be many more people after you to get a portrait (if there are any after you at all)
haha that might be one of the best parts of it, getting to see Jakes reaction! haha you have to take a pic of the portrait and then him beside it haha
where are you going to put it?
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:17 am

BeauInsanity wrote:
kate1013 wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

thanks !

most definitely !

haha yeah deff, and i doubt that there won't be many more people after you to get a portrait (if there are any after you at all)
haha that might be one of the best parts of it, getting to see Jakes reaction! haha you have to take a pic of the portrait and then him beside it haha

i'm thinking on my forearm, that flat surface when you turn your palms up, i don't care who sees it, i can easily wear a sweater for something to cover it up if i need to.
Hedley Shows To Date: 32

BeauInsanity
Groupie

Post by BeauInsanity » Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm

kate1013 wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:
kate1013 wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

thanks !

most definitely !

i'm thinking on my forearm, that flat surface when you turn your palms up, i don't care who sees it, i can easily wear a sweater for something to cover it up if i need to.

like where Jake's anchor is? yeah girl if you are gonna get such a "public" (?) tat, you better flaunt it!!! :D :lol:
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS

lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Post by lisakelly » Wed May 12, 2010 8:48 pm

So, I've decided on my lyrics tattoo - finally! I'm going to get "Man, how in the hell d'we get here?" - but where to put it...??? Any suggestions?

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Wed May 12, 2010 8:51 pm

lisakelly wrote:So, I've decided on my lyrics tattoo - finally! I'm going to get "Man, how in the hell d'we get here?" - but where to put it...??? Any suggestions?

I would think somewhere on the leg would look sweet, or kind of along the side of your arm/wrist? I'm not sure that makes sense lol

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

lisakelly

Post by lisakelly » Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Robin wrote:
lisakelly wrote:So, I've decided on my lyrics tattoo - finally! I'm going to get "Man, how in the hell d'we get here?" - but where to put it...??? Any suggestions?

I would think somewhere on the leg would look sweet, or kind of along the side of your arm/wrist? I'm not sure that makes sense lol

Hm, yes. I was thinking of the outside, or perhaps the inside where I can see it, of my left calf maybe..

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Wed May 12, 2010 8:57 pm

lisakelly wrote:
Robin wrote:

Hm, yes. I was thinking of the outside, or perhaps the inside where I can see it, of my left calf maybe..

do it. I would say outside, maybe (:

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

lisakelly

Post by lisakelly » Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Robin wrote:
lisakelly wrote:
Robin wrote:

Hm, I'd do it so the writing went from ankle to knee - text reading up or reading down?

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Wed May 12, 2010 9:03 pm

lisakelly wrote:
Robin wrote:
lisakelly wrote:
Robin wrote:

Hm, I'd do it so the writing went from ankle to knee - text reading up or reading down?

well, it'd be easier for you to read if you went reading down, I think. so if you want to read it, do that.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

lisakelly

Post by lisakelly » Wed May 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Robin wrote:
lisakelly wrote:
Robin wrote:
lisakelly wrote:
Robin wrote:

well, it'd be easier for you to read if you went reading down, I think. so if you want to read it, do that.

No, it would be easier for me to read if the text read up - the "Man" at my ankle and the "here?" at my knee, cause if you look at the outside of your calf you half to sorta twist your leg out to the side...

karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Post by karynhynes » Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm

i really like tattoos across the back, like, from shoulder to shoulder, unless you don't want it that big. lol
i also like wrist, and ankle tattoos. :)
PS. I LOVE your avatar thingy :)
* married to the music. for better or for worse.

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9

lisakelly

Post by lisakelly » Wed May 12, 2010 9:10 pm

karynhynes wrote:

i really like tattoos across the back, like, from shoulder to shoulder, unless you don't want it that big. lol
i also like wrist, and ankle tattoos. :)
PS. I LOVE your avatar thingy :)

I already have a gecko on the back of my right shoulder so I think the two tattoos would conflict with each other if I put it there.

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Wed May 12, 2010 9:11 pm

lisakelly wrote:
Robin wrote:
lisakelly wrote:
Robin wrote:
lisakelly wrote:
Robin wrote:

No, it would be easier for me to read if the text read up - the "Man" at my ankle and the "here?" at my knee, cause if you look at the outside of your calf you half to sorta twist your leg out to the side...

haha I see what you're saying. I was thinking more if you kinda like looked down your leg? once again, I don;t know if that makes sense haha

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club