Your Hedley Tattoos

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Re: Your Hedley Tattoos

Post by Robin » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Immortalece wrote:I have one, on my lowerback right side it says "Beautiful Insanity" and above the y is the crown from the 2nd album.
I have a largeish tattoo across my lowerback (above the Hedley one) and am getting it covered at some point with a waterfall/waterspout kinda thing and waves and stars and it'll say "Buy me the ocean and paint it with pretty stars" That ones been in the works for over a year I just have to get some money to get it done!

that sounds like its going to be amazing!
I'm excited for when I get a tattoo.
I dont get a car for my 16th, I get a tattoo :D

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

BeauInsanity
Groupie

Post by BeauInsanity » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Robin wrote:
Immortalece wrote:I have one, on my lowerback right side it says "Beautiful Insanity" and above the y is the crown from the 2nd album.
I have a largeish tattoo across my lowerback (above the Hedley one) and am getting it covered at some point with a waterfall/waterspout kinda thing and waves and stars and it'll say "Buy me the ocean and paint it with pretty stars" That ones been in the works for over a year I just have to get some money to get it done!

hah lucky you robin, i would have never been allowed to get a tattoo for my 16th (a car, yes, tattoo, no)... i want a tat. really badly though
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS

Vic De Zen
Amateur

Post by Vic De Zen » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:01 pm

If I wasn't afraid of needles then I'd consider getting one :|

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:13 pm

BeauInsanity wrote:
Robin wrote:

hah lucky you robin, i would have never been allowed to get a tattoo for my 16th (a car, yes, tattoo, no)... i want a tat. really badly though

Haha well I already get my dad's old truck, as far as I know, and I really want that anyways lol.
So far, its a tentative yes on the tattoo :P

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:23 pm

so it's official, i'm getting my tattoo soon, for christmas mom got me a $100 gift certificate for my tattoo shop and on monday i'm calling in to see when my tattoo artist will be back from vacation so i can set up an appt. to get it done, moms cool with it obviously or else she wouldn't have bought me the certificate lol
i've got a few unique ideas i just need to narrow it down to one, my friend is an artist and i'm getting her to design it for me.
i'll be sure to post pictures of it once i get it, i'm thinking of booking a date for the first week of march so i can have some weight off and it'll be fresh for when i see the boys in april <3
Hedley Shows To Date: 32

BeauInsanity
Groupie

Post by BeauInsanity » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 pm

kate1013 wrote:so it's official, i'm getting my tattoo soon, for christmas mom got me a $100 gift certificate for my tattoo shop and on monday i'm calling in to see when my tattoo artist will be back from vacation so i can set up an appt. to get it done, moms cool with it obviously or else she wouldn't have bought me the certificate lol
i've got a few unique ideas i just need to narrow it down to one, my friend is an artist and i'm getting her to design it for me.
i'll be sure to post pictures of it once i get it, i'm thinking of booking a date for the first week of march so i can have some weight off and it'll be fresh for when i see the boys in april <3

what are your ideas?
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:59 am

BeauInsanity wrote:
kate1013 wrote:so it's official, i'm getting my tattoo soon, for christmas mom got me a $100 gift certificate for my tattoo shop and on monday i'm calling in to see when my tattoo artist will be back from vacation so i can set up an appt. to get it done, moms cool with it obviously or else she wouldn't have bought me the certificate lol

what are your ideas?

I'd definitely be interested in seeing them (:

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 am

Robin wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:

what are your ideas?

i trust you and almost everyone on the forum with sharing my ideas..
but there are a couple people that i'm a little timid of posting my ideas just in case they want to copy them.
i've thought long and hard about something different and unique and if someone took the idea i'd be super pissed.
you understand right ? :) :oops:

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:26 pm

kate1013 wrote:
Robin wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:

what are your ideas?

but there are a couple people that i'm a little timid of posting my ideas just in case they want to copy them.
i've thought long and hard about something different and unique and if someone took the idea i'd be super pissed.

yeah completely. I've been working on my own for quite sometimes, and totally get how'd you'd be wary about it. its up to you (:

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:56 am

Robin wrote:
kate1013 wrote:
Robin wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:

what are your ideas?

yeah completely. I've been working on my own for quite sometimes, and totally get how'd you'd be wary about it. its up to you (:

yeah there is definitely nothing worse than getting a tattoo and someone else coping you.
especially when you try not to copy anyone elses ideas and think of one your own.
i will post it once i get it :)

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 pm

kate1013 wrote:
Robin wrote:
kate1013 wrote:
Robin wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:

what are your ideas?

yeah there is definitely nothing worse than getting a tattoo and someone else coping you.
especially when you try not to copy anyone elses ideas and think of one your own.
i will post it once i get it :)

:D

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 pm

i go next saturday for a meeting with my tattoo artist
that day i will set up a date for the tattoo itself and i'll pitch my idea to him too.

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:46 pm

kate1013 wrote:i go next saturday for a meeting with my tattoo artist
that day i will set up a date for the tattoo itself and i'll pitch my idea to him too.

I am really excited for you :P
I always get excited hearing about tattoos hehe

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Post by jrexattack » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:31 am

kate1013 wrote:i go next saturday for a meeting with my tattoo artist

Awesome!!! You must be so excited... I can't wait to see a picture once it's done :)

kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Post by kate1013 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 am