Hedley Dreams

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc
tiahoggard
Guru

Re: Hedley Dreams

Post by tiahoggard » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Robin wrote:
tiahoggard wrote:i really thought the Hedley concert was tonight.. then i got out of bed and kinda woke up and realized that its another like 5 - 6 months until the concert.. kinda ruined my day.. not gonna lie. hahah :)

No kidding hahaha

i seriously can't wait that long....... the album might feed my Hedley addiction for a little while.. but what i'm really craving is the concert. haha
so shut the fuck up and get atter, there's still ducks everywhere.

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 pm

tiahoggard wrote:
Robin wrote:
tiahoggard wrote:i really thought the Hedley concert was tonight.. then i got out of bed and kinda woke up and realized that its another like 5 - 6 months until the concert.. kinda ruined my day.. not gonna lie. hahah :)

No kidding hahaha

i seriously can't wait that long....... the album might feed my Hedley addiction for a little while.. but what i'm really craving is the concert. haha

I know right?
At least there's time for us to learn all the new songs :D

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

tiahoggard
Guru

Post by tiahoggard » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Robin wrote:
tiahoggard wrote:
Robin wrote:

No kidding hahaha

I know right?

well it usually takes me about a week or 2 of heavy listening to learn all the lyrics. soooooooooooooooooooooooooo you know..... I CANT WAIT THAT FUCKING LONG OMFG!!

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:36 pm

tiahoggard wrote:
Robin wrote:
tiahoggard wrote:
Robin wrote:

No kidding hahaha

I know right?

well it usually takes me about a week or 2 of heavy listening to learn all the lyrics. soooooooooooooooooooooooooo you know..... I CANT WAIT THAT FUCKING LONG OMFG!!

yeah it doesnt usually take me all that long, lol I knoew every word to Don't Talk To Strangers by last wednesday, and I downloaded it monday XD

I think that it should go from November to March. No, December, I like Christmas :D

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

tiahoggard
Guru

Post by tiahoggard » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:38 pm

yeah same here! i learned the lyrics in a day.

hmmmm i think it should start in January. cuz i'm usually really busy around Christmas! oh my god, seriously March is WAY too far away. i can't stop thinking about that. :( don't bands normally go on tour like RIGHT after their album is released?

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Lol I mean tlike skip the months between :P

Thats what I thought, like after FLW, they were touring right away, but then postphoned it for Bon Jovi right?
sidenot: REEEEAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYY wanna see Bon Jovi this summer. lol.
But March is more exciting :P

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

tiahoggard
Guru

Post by tiahoggard » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Robin wrote:Lol I mean tlike skip the months between :P

Thats what I thought, like after FLW, they were touring right away, but then postphoned it for Bon Jovi right?

OHH hahah!

yeah, it was cuz of Bon Jovi! it was alright that is was postponed because we didnt have to wait TOO TOO long, it was only a month and a half or something.
OMFG ME TOO HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! do you have any clue when tickets go on sale? do you know who they're playing with?
-and yes. seeing Hedley is much more exciting than ANYTHING else, hahaha :D

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:55 pm

tiahoggard wrote:

OHH hahah!

yeah, it was cuz of Bon Jovi! it was alright that is was postponed because we didnt have to wait TOO TOO long, it was only a month and a half or something.
OMFG ME TOO HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! do you have any clue when tickets go on sale? do you know who they're playing with?

Z99 presale tomorrow, officailly on sale on the 16 :D

goes without saying, obviously, but I really really really (reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally) cant wait til March (:

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

tiahoggard
Guru

Post by tiahoggard » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Robin wrote:
tiahoggard wrote:

OHH hahah!

goes without saying, obviously, but I really really really (reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally) cant wait til March (:

thank youuuuuuu :) think i might go for pre sale if i can, if not gonna try REALLY hard to get them like the minute they go on sale. i think they're going to sell like ACDC did.

and well yeah, DUH. :mrgreen:
i've never felt so giddy about something... the anticipation is seriously killing me.

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Robin » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:10 pm

tiahoggard wrote:
Robin wrote:
tiahoggard wrote:

OHH hahah!

thank youuuuuuu :) think i might go for pre sale if i can, if not gonna try REALLY hard to get them like the minute they go on sale. i think they're going to sell like ACDC did.

and well yeah, DUH. :mrgreen:
i've never felt so giddy about something... the anticipation is seriously killing me.

I dont think I'ma do presale, cuz they aren't always the best seats, and for certain things my aunt gets tix cheaper too, and I think thats one.

NO KIDDING RIGHT????
OMFG I really wish it was Mach LMAO!

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

JossiMums
Hedley Ambassador

Post by JossiMums » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:22 am

I had a dream, and we were all living in Hedley town, no specific country.

It was amazing, Cause the boys were presidents, our clothing store were only Hedley everything was Hedley.
A Jakes Girl <3[/color]
BUM SISTERS
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
Pro at Multi tasking!
'Stache Lover for Life
Proffesional Paperbag Dealer

dani
Hedley Ambassador

Post by dani » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:25 am

JossiMums wrote:I had a dream, and we were all living in Hedley town, no specific country.

It was amazing, Cause the boys were presidents, our clothing store were only Hedley everything was Hedley.

I think i need to move to this town lol.
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥

jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Post by jan - brit » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:30 pm

JossiMums wrote:I had a dream, and we were all living in Hedley town, no specific country.

LOLOL! That's awesome Jossi!

tiahoggard
Guru

Post by tiahoggard » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:12 pm

i can't believe it. but i had pretty much the same dream AGAIN last night.
i need a Hedley concert SOON or else.
this time, instead of just waiting in line.. i was front row waiting for them to come on. i saw Jacob backstage, they were about to come on.. and my dad woke me up! i was like UGHHHHH THANKS DAD, hahah :)

BeauInsanity
Groupie

Post by BeauInsanity » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:16 pm

tiahoggard wrote:i can't believe it. but i had pretty much the same dream AGAIN last night.
i need a Hedley concert SOON or else.
this time, instead of just waiting in line.. i was front row waiting for them to come on. i saw Jacob backstage, they were about to come on.. and my dad woke me up! i was like UGHHHHH THANKS DAD, hahah :)

ohh mannn!! dont you hate that! when you are at the best part of a dream and you wake up and even if you try and get back to sleep to have the dream it never works (for me atleast) that has happened to me quite a few too many times lol
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS