Hedley Dreams

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby Robin » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 pm

last night...
Hedley was playing at Summer Invasion again and me and three friends (one whom I like haha) were going.
okay names will make this slightly easier lol...
guy-KM
other guy friend-KH
chick friend-MB
and me :P
SO.
We're wandering around, watching wakeboarding, motox, etc., when I have an idea. I drag MB off, telling to guys to go on without us, we'll find them in a bit. So we go and sneak into the concert area where they are setting up for the show, but its closed off, so we had to be careful :P we go up to the barrier at the stage, extremely ninja like, and our dear friend Mr Sean Maestri is not too far from where we are. I call him over, he's kinda like, uhm... hi? me-"hi! 3 things. one. you need to cover your crack. two. you are super coo, can we have a pic?" pic. he's kinda like okay, uhm, wierd, coo. that kinda look lol. "and three. I know you probably get this alot, yes, its a Hedley thing. but we're not asking to meet them or anything, its just my friends' first time seeing them, there's three of them, and I want it to be amazing. So really, all I'm asking is to be just inside the barrier for the show, and if not, its coo." I didnt expect to be able to get in, but I thought it was worth a shot, and he seemed to actually be thinking about it. Finally, he's like "to be honest, because I am haveing a good day, because I am not hungover and because I slept a full eight hours last night, I'ma see what I can do." so, of course, MB is standing there silent the entire time, cause she's just like, whoa, are you really doing this sorta thing. I'm like, "Do you want to somehow let me know, before the show?" "I can do that, I think." so I give hom my cell number, tell him to call/text/whatever. all the time, I'm like... just wow. haha.
ANYWAYS, we find the guys, of course they're curious,but we don;t say a word. a few hours later, people are starting to line up for when the gates open for the show, and KH says "don't you want to be close? Hedley's your favorite, aren't they?" I just smiled and was like "Yeee, but it doesn't matter" and KM and KH are all confused, and my phone rings. I answer it, and, lo and behold, its Mr Maestri. He tells me its all coo, but we have to help wth stage shanges and stuffs, and the only person who's not really for it is "some diva from the opener" XD he tells me all the details, meet here, at this time, that fun stuff. So I cam back smiling, and MB immediately knows, and they guys are sooooooo confused, and, finally, when its getting close to when the first band takes the stage, we go in and over and mean Sean. He gives us these passes, cause apparently we'd get kicked out of the whole thing completely for 'sneaking in' (I remember randomly taking an epic picture where we're all holding the passes out and they're all focussed and we're all blurry and it was epic hahaha) so there we are, partying it up INSIDE the barrier :P Hedley comes onstage, so everything is even more amazing, and KM, who actually isn't a huge Hedley fan is suddenly all into them "I guess I had to actually see these guys perform to know what your talking about haha" I, of course, am like "I TOLDEDED YOU SO!" then they play 9 Shades of Red, and me and MB are literally two of like… seven people who ACTUALLY know that words. So Jake is like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT!" all jokingly like he does. So we are pulled up ONSTAGE (:D) and Jake makes us sing "RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH!" and "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HOLLA BACK!" lolol so were kinda partying for the next courses, but then security wants us offstage, so were like okay, twas sweet haha.we party some more on the ground, and once the show is over, we are about to leave, waiting for a bit til it cleared out some, and they guys are onstage helping with some random last little bit of packing up and whatnot, and Crippin sees that we're still there, so he comes and says hey, and makes the rest of them come over, take some pics, chat it up for a bit, etc etc. Then (HAHAHA) I ask Jake if I can have is Kool Aid Jammer belt he wore at Summer Invasion (when they were ACTUALLY there lol) and he whips it out from his back pocket at random and signs it, and says "I don’t give away my clothes to just ANYONE, so consider yourself lucky" *wink*
Lol then it was good morning :P
(terrible rambling, I know.)
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby Myriam » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Robin wrote:last night...
Hedley was playing at Summer Invasion again and me and three friends (one whom I like haha) were going.
okay names will make this slightly easier lol...
guy-KM
other guy friend-KH
chick friend-MB
and me :P
SO.
We're wandering around, watching wakeboarding, motox, etc., when I have an idea. I drag MB off, telling to guys to go on without us, we'll find them in a bit. So we go and sneak into the concert area where they are setting up for the show, but its closed off, so we had to be careful :P we go up to the barrier at the stage, extremely ninja like, and our dear friend Mr Sean Maestri is not too far from where we are. I call him over, he's kinda like, uhm... hi? me-"hi! 3 things. one. you need to cover your crack. two. you are super coo, can we have a pic?" pic. he's kinda like okay, uhm, wierd, coo. that kinda look lol. "and three. I know you probably get this alot, yes, its a Hedley thing. but we're not asking to meet them or anything, its just my friends' first time seeing them, there's three of them, and I want it to be amazing. So really, all I'm asking is to be just inside the barrier for the show, and if not, its coo." I didnt expect to be able to get in, but I thought it was worth a shot, and he seemed to actually be thinking about it. Finally, he's like "to be honest, because I am haveing a good day, because I am not hungover and because I slept a full eight hours last night, I'ma see what I can do." so, of course, MB is standing there silent the entire time, cause she's just like, whoa, are you really doing this sorta thing. I'm like, "Do you want to somehow let me know, before the show?" "I can do that, I think." so I give hom my cell number, tell him to call/text/whatever. all the time, I'm like... just wow. haha.
ANYWAYS, we find the guys, of course they're curious,but we don;t say a word. a few hours later, people are starting to line up for when the gates open for the show, and KH says "don't you want to be close? Hedley's your favorite, aren't they?" I just smiled and was like "Yeee, but it doesn't matter" and KM and KH are all confused, and my phone rings. I answer it, and, lo and behold, its Mr Maestri. He tells me its all coo, but we have to help wth stage shanges and stuffs, and the only person who's not really for it is "some diva from the opener" XD he tells me all the details, meet here, at this time, that fun stuff. So I cam back smiling, and MB immediately knows, and they guys are sooooooo confused, and, finally, when its getting close to when the first band takes the stage, we go in and over and mean Sean. He gives us these passes, cause apparently we'd get kicked out of the whole thing completely for 'sneaking in' (I remember randomly taking an epic picture where we're all holding the passes out and they're all focussed and we're all blurry and it was epic hahaha) so there we are, partying it up INSIDE the barrier :P Hedley comes onstage, so everything is even more amazing, and KM, who actually isn't a huge Hedley fan is suddenly all into them "I guess I had to actually see these guys perform to know what your talking about haha" I, of course, am like "I TOLDEDED YOU SO!" then they play 9 Shades of Red, and me and MB are literally two of like… seven people who ACTUALLY know that words. So Jake is like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT!" all jokingly like he does. So we are pulled up ONSTAGE (:D) and Jake makes us sing "RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH!" and "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HOLLA BACK!" lolol so were kinda partying for the next courses, but then security wants us offstage, so were like okay, twas sweet haha.we party some more on the ground, and once the show is over, we are about to leave, waiting for a bit til it cleared out some, and they guys are onstage helping with some random last little bit of packing up and whatnot, and Crippin sees that we're still there, so he comes and says hey, and makes the rest of them come over, take some pics, chat it up for a bit, etc etc. Then (HAHAHA) I ask Jake if I can have is Kool Aid Jammer belt he wore at Summer Invasion (when they were ACTUALLY there lol) and he whips it out from his back pocket at random and signs it, and says "I don’t give away my clothes to just ANYONE, so consider yourself lucky" *wink*
Lol then it was good morning :P
(terrible rambling, I know.)


Haha I LOVE the belt thing x) It'd be awesome if it'd come true ;)
User avatar
Myriam
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: Near Montreal =)

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby Robin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Myriam wrote:Haha I LOVE the belt thing x) It'd be awesome if it'd come true ;)

haha. I plan on asking for it. that is, when I finally ACTUALLY meet tham XD
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby HEDLEYroxMYsox » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Robin wrote:
Myriam wrote:Haha I LOVE the belt thing x) It'd be awesome if it'd come true ;)

haha. I plan on asking for it. that is, when I finally ACTUALLY meet tham XD

Robin, that was one sweet dream. I wished I remembered that many details from my dreams. :)
Image
"Holding hands still makes me have butterflies and hot chocolate still warms my hands when it rains."-JWH
~*~Sarah Vanasse~*~
User avatar
HEDLEYroxMYsox
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 1962
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Halifax

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby Robin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:01 pm

HEDLEYroxMYsox wrote:
Robin wrote:
Myriam wrote:Haha I LOVE the belt thing x) It'd be awesome if it'd come true ;)

haha. I plan on asking for it. that is, when I finally ACTUALLY meet tham XD

Robin, that was one sweet dream. I wished I remembered that many details from my dreams. :)

ha. haha. I think I had it more than once XD
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby dani » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 am

I had a random dream the other night that Hedley came out with a perfume called "Beautiful Insanity". Haha...very random...wonder what it would smell like ;)

I also had another dream a few weeks ago that i forgot to post that they were performing at some awards show and apparently Tom and Chris had been figthing backstage and when they came out they were all looking kind of tense and then Tom played the wrong note or something and Chris got really pissed and then they all stopped playing and Chris and Tom started arguing and then fighting on stage and Dave and Jake were just freaking out... :? It wasn't a very happy dream :|
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image
User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby BeauInsanity » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 am

dani wrote:I had a random dream the other night that Hedley came out with a perfume called "Beautiful Insanity". Haha...very random...wonder what it would smell like ;)

I also had another dream a few weeks ago that i forgot to post that they were performing at some awards show and apparently Tom and Chris had been figthing backstage and when they came out they were all looking kind of tense and then Tom played the wrong note or something and Chris got really pissed and then they all stopped playing and Chris and Tom started arguing and then fighting on stage and Dave and Jake were just freaking out... :? It wasn't a very happy dream :|

haha i wish they came out with a perfume!!! and i think Beautiful Insanity would be a absolute perfect name, it would represent them and the smell very well, haha and in case you havn't noticed, BeauInsanity (beautiful insanity) is like my fav. little 'saying' (if u want to call it that) from them lol
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS
BeauInsanity
 
Posts: 2004
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby dani » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 am

BeauInsanity wrote:
dani wrote:I had a random dream the other night that Hedley came out with a perfume called "Beautiful Insanity". Haha...very random...wonder what it would smell like ;)

I also had another dream a few weeks ago that i forgot to post that they were performing at some awards show and apparently Tom and Chris had been figthing backstage and when they came out they were all looking kind of tense and then Tom played the wrong note or something and Chris got really pissed and then they all stopped playing and Chris and Tom started arguing and then fighting on stage and Dave and Jake were just freaking out... :? It wasn't a very happy dream :|

haha i wish they came out with a perfume!!! and i think Beautiful Insanity would be a absolute perfect name, it would represent them and the smell very well, haha and in case you havn't noticed, BeauInsanity (beautiful insanity) is like my fav. little 'saying' (if u want to call it that) from them lol

haha yeah! It would be perfect for them! And yeah, it one of my favourite lines too! :D
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image
User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby BeauInsanity » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:42 am

dani wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:
dani wrote:I had a random dream the other night that Hedley came out with a perfume called "Beautiful Insanity". Haha...very random...wonder what it would smell like ;)

I also had another dream a few weeks ago that i forgot to post that they were performing at some awards show and apparently Tom and Chris had been figthing backstage and when they came out they were all looking kind of tense and then Tom played the wrong note or something and Chris got really pissed and then they all stopped playing and Chris and Tom started arguing and then fighting on stage and Dave and Jake were just freaking out... :? It wasn't a very happy dream :|

haha i wish they came out with a perfume!!! and i think Beautiful Insanity would be a absolute perfect name, it would represent them and the smell very well, haha and in case you havn't noticed, BeauInsanity (beautiful insanity) is like my fav. little 'saying' (if u want to call it that) from them lol

haha yeah! It would be perfect for them! And yeah, it one of my favourite lines too! :D

lol now i really really really wish they would do a perfume!
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS
BeauInsanity
 
Posts: 2004
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby JossiMums » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Had a pretty weird but funny dream last night..

As usual it started with me going to Canada for a Hedley concert, The concert was ofcourse fantastic and they played some songs we've never heard before. And later in the autograph line when it finally was my turn i got Autographs by everyone and big bear hug from Chris :) but when i was asking jake for an autograph he just said: Come over here! and i was like WTF?!? and he repeated: Come over here climb over or dive under the table, your choice just get over here! so i climbed over the table and just stood there like a big f*cking ??? and he was like: Get started now will yah! come on!. and he turned his back against me. i was all quiet and emberassed by everyone staring and he just almost yelled: I can smell a swedish girl from a long distance! come on now start the swedish massage and he pointed at his back. I was all emberassed but i did what he said but then he got all mad and said: THATS NOT RIGHT! thats not a swedish massage! you are not from sweden!! and i almost started crying LOL and told him im sorry and that i didn't know how to do a swedish massage! And then all four boys started laughing an almost fell down the floor cause apparently this all was a big joke! and i had forgot i was wearing a ''Im From Sweden'' T-shirt :|

You may not find this funny but do :) espeacially since jake have tweeted about getting a swedish massage before.
A Jakes Girl <3[/color]
BUM SISTERS
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
Pro at Multi tasking!
'Stache Lover for Life
Proffesional Paperbag Dealer
User avatar
JossiMums
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 5098
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 am
Location: SWEDEN!

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby dani » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm

JossiMums wrote:Had a pretty weird but funny dream last night..

As usual it started with me going to Canada for a Hedley concert, The concert was ofcourse fantastic and they played some songs we've never heard before. And later in the autograph line when it finally was my turn i got Autographs by everyone and big bear hug from Chris :) but when i was asking jake for an autograph he just said: Come over here! and i was like WTF?!? and he repeated: Come over here climb over or dive under the table, your choice just get over here! so i climbed over the table and just stood there like a big f*cking ??? and he was like: Get started now will yah! come on!. and he turned his back against me. i was all quiet and emberassed by everyone staring and he just almost yelled: I can smell a swedish girl from a long distance! come on now start the swedish massage and he pointed at his back. I was all emberassed but i did what he said but then he got all mad and said: THATS NOT RIGHT! thats not a swedish massage! you are not from sweden!! and i almost started crying LOL and told him im sorry and that i didn't know how to do a swedish massage! And then all four boys started laughing an almost fell down the floor cause apparently this all was a big joke! and i had forgot i was wearing a ''Im From Sweden'' T-shirt :|

You may not find this funny but do :) espeacially since jake have tweeted about getting a swedish massage before.

Haha aww that's so cute!!!! :P That would be awesome if that happened...well, after the whole "wtf is he talking about?" stage :P
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image
User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby HEDLEYroxMYsox » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:00 pm

dani wrote:
JossiMums wrote:Had a pretty weird but funny dream last night..

As usual it started with me going to Canada for a Hedley concert, The concert was ofcourse fantastic and they played some songs we've never heard before. And later in the autograph line when it finally was my turn i got Autographs by everyone and big bear hug from Chris :) but when i was asking jake for an autograph he just said: Come over here! and i was like WTF?!? and he repeated: Come over here climb over or dive under the table, your choice just get over here! so i climbed over the table and just stood there like a big f*cking ??? and he was like: Get started now will yah! come on!. and he turned his back against me. i was all quiet and emberassed by everyone staring and he just almost yelled: I can smell a swedish girl from a long distance! come on now start the swedish massage and he pointed at his back. I was all emberassed but i did what he said but then he got all mad and said: THATS NOT RIGHT! thats not a swedish massage! you are not from sweden!! and i almost started crying LOL and told him im sorry and that i didn't know how to do a swedish massage! And then all four boys started laughing an almost fell down the floor cause apparently this all was a big joke! and i had forgot i was wearing a ''Im From Sweden'' T-shirt :|

You may not find this funny but do :) espeacially since jake have tweeted about getting a swedish massage before.

Haha aww that's so cute!!!! :P That would be awesome if that happened...well, after the whole "wtf is he talking about?" stage :P

haha that's a cute dream. I don't know what I would do if Jacob yelled at me... haha I would probably start crying, unless I knew he was joking... I get really emotional around people I look up to, and if I ever upset them, it's the worst feeling in the world! ggaaaahhh!
Image
"Holding hands still makes me have butterflies and hot chocolate still warms my hands when it rains."-JWH
~*~Sarah Vanasse~*~
User avatar
HEDLEYroxMYsox
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 1962
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Halifax

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby hedleylvr888 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:12 pm

My recent hedley dream involved Jacob and I getting married on a beach in who knows where. It was beautiful though. And later in the dance part the rest of the boys came and we all had this huge partay where jacob told me that their latest song was dedicated and made after me! I was like all happy and then i woke up in my dream next to jacob he kissed me on the head and then i fell back into a deep sleep before i woke up for real. I wish i never woke up! LOL
Alyssa aka HEDLEY OBSESSED <33
User avatar
hedleylvr888
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby mandyb7 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Most resent dream I had... it was on the show must go on the road tour and there was like this business building skyscraper thing that had a theatre on the first floor and Hedley played quite a few shows there a few nights in a row. it was kind of strange. and I never had tickets but I was always able to sneak in.
Image
User avatar
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:19 am
Location: where the beverages are

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby Myriam » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:15 am

JossiMums wrote:Had a pretty weird but funny dream last night..

As usual it started with me going to Canada for a Hedley concert, The concert was ofcourse fantastic and they played some songs we've never heard before. And later in the autograph line when it finally was my turn i got Autographs by everyone and big bear hug from Chris :) but when i was asking jake for an autograph he just said: Come over here! and i was like WTF?!? and he repeated: Come over here climb over or dive under the table, your choice just get over here! so i climbed over the table and just stood there like a big f*cking ??? and he was like: Get started now will yah! come on!. and he turned his back against me. i was all quiet and emberassed by everyone staring and he just almost yelled: I can smell a swedish girl from a long distance! come on now start the swedish massage and he pointed at his back. I was all emberassed but i did what he said but then he got all mad and said: THATS NOT RIGHT! thats not a swedish massage! you are not from sweden!! and i almost started crying LOL and told him im sorry and that i didn't know how to do a swedish massage! And then all four boys started laughing an almost fell down the floor cause apparently this all was a big joke! and i had forgot i was wearing a ''Im From Sweden'' T-shirt :|

You may not find this funny but do :) espeacially since jake have tweeted about getting a swedish massage before.

:lol: You made me laugh x)
User avatar
Myriam
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: Near Montreal =)

PreviousNext

Return to Off The Wall

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron