[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Hedley Dreams

Hedley Dreams

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby Robin » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby tiahoggard » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:13 pm

tiahoggard

Postby Robin » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 pm

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedleylvr888 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:48 pm

I had this dream involving hedley i was on this crash mat outside my school. Sitting on the crash mat was me and some random kids. Hedley was performing for me!! They then ran from the stage jumped on the crash mat and it turned into a wrestling arena. Then all of a sudden jacob kisses me and chucks me into the court to box against chris and tommmy and i was partnered with dave....the fight started and then i woke up......it was rlly wierd but i loved it!!!
Alyssa aka HEDLEY OBSESSED <33
hedleylvr888

Postby tiahoggard » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:41 am

tiahoggard

Postby hedleylvr888 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:44 pm

hedleylvr888

Postby hedleylvr888 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:15 pm

hedleylvr888

Postby dani » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Kay so i had a dream that i was at Ellen and the dancing song after the monolouge was "Cha-Ching" and everyone was dancing and singing and climbing on chairs and then Ellen was like "Wow, that was a great song Tony, who sings that?" and Tony's like "You dont know who that is? That's Hedley!" And Ellen's like well, we've got a kid here who plays guitar and he wants to play guitar just like Dave from Hedley. Then that little kid from The Hills comes out and Hedley comes out and gives him a gold light-up Hedley guitar and then the boys did this awesome interveiw and Ellen totally loved them and then they started talking about doing another TTAH-style DVD...it was a pretty cool dream. I think Ellen and Hedley would get along really well lol.
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby tiahoggard » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:47 pm

tiahoggard

Postby dani » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 pm

♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:44 pm

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby tiahoggard » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:51 pm

They are PERFECT for the Ellen show. They have the perfect personalities. Ellen would love them just as much as we do, if she just gave them the chance. I know it!

tiahoggard

Postby dani » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 am

So between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Santa brought me a pretty cool present...A HEDLEY DREAM :P

So it's Christmas Day and they final day of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Two teams (they weren't real teams, it was blue jersey vs. black jersey, not like Canadiens vs. Cannucks or something) are playing and fighting and it's really intense. Tie game, everyone in the ACC is like, on the edge of their seats. Suddenly black team scores a goal and they win the Stanley Cup!!! The black team all crowds around the net and we realize that the team is only 4 people. Some old guy walks out carrying the Stanley Cup and gives it to one of the team members. Then all the team members take off their helmets and..it's HEDLEY! Everyone is shocked that Hedley plays hockey and won the Stanley Cup, but then they all start cheering and Hedley's all celebrating and Chris is crying cuz he ended up having a good Christmas after all (reffering to his Tweets about possibly having a sucky Christmas) then Tom is pouring champagne everywhere and Jake and Dave are dancing on the ice and drunkenly kiss eachother on the cheeks.

Anyways it was pretty weird but funny LOL :P
And coincidence? The first song that i heard when i turned on the radio that morning was "Cha-Ching" :P
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby tiahoggard » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:26 pm

tiahoggard

Postby Myriam » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Myriam

PreviousNext

Return to Off The Wall