Hedley Dreams

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Hedley Dreams

Postby mandyb7 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Dreamt about Hedley? Share it here!
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Re: Hedley Dreams

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Me and my sister were at a Hedley show in Calgary at some venue. No idea where it was, but we were on the balcony and around the edges of it there was like a plexiglass wall around it so no one could throw things over the edge. After the opening bands which were Miley Cyrus and some older band, we somehow got onto the floor and like 5 or 6 rows away from the front. And my parents and someone who apparently knew me was down there as well. Oh and to make it weirder, the concert was now outside in a field. Haha. Anyways before Hand Grenade, Jake asked for people to come up on stage and I ran to the front of the stage and put my hand up and jumped up and down all crazily. Jake picked me and I was shaking and all nervous. I handed my camera to my 'friend' or whoever it was so she could take pictures. Well I go up onstage witha bunch of other girls. But they were like little kids around 4 or 5 and it was weird. Jake got us to line up and he placed construction paper crowns on all our heads. Mine was red. lol. And then the rest of the band started to play music. It was kinda like the beginning of Hand Grenade. Anyways, when the music started playing, Jake comes up behind me, picks me up and places me on his shoulders and gives me a piggy-back around the stage all the while talking about poor starving kids and how they don't have clean water and such and then at the end of the speech he was like 'unity' and then Hand Grenade started playing for real. Before the song though, all the little kids left the stage and Jake put me back down and hugged and I went back into the crowd to watch the show.

Yeah....it was weird.
Hedley shows to date: 15
xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm

I seriously had the most amazing lucid dream (type of dream where you can control what you do) last night! about Hedley of course. omg the best one I have ever had!
and I was going to write it down when got out of bed but I totally for got to do that and now some of the dream is fuzzy, shit!
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby sunrise » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 am

I had a dream that Jake was my English teacher, and I was back in high school again. Well, someone pulled the fire alarm and naturally chaos ensued. I remember being really pissed off since my favourite class (with my favourite teacher lol) was being disrupted. Everyone was running around panicked, but Jake just told me (rather calmly) to wait for him to use the washroom. So we skipped down the hallway together casually before getting separated in the crowd. I started getting worried and asking people who passed by if they had seen him. Then, Dave came out rushing down the halls and dragged me along with him, telling me that the building could explode any minute. I kept telling him that Jake is still inside, but he wouldn't listen to me and started humming a Backstreet Boy's song to tune out my voice. I think it was 'I Want It That Way." Of course, I was upset and I was about to run back inside when we spot Jake at the basketball court. He waved us over, and then I woke up.

Completely random, but hey that's what you get with Hedley lol.
Send me a smile, light me a fire.
sunrise

Postby mandyb7 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm

sunrise wrote:I had a dream that Jake was my English teacher, and I was back in high school again. Well, someone pulled the fire alarm and naturally chaos ensued. I remember being really pissed off since my favourite class (with my favourite teacher lol) was being disrupted. Everyone was running around panicked, but Jake just told me (rather calmly) to wait for him to use the washroom. So we skipped down the hallway together casually before getting separated in the crowd. I started getting worried and asking people who passed by if they had seen him. Then, Dave came out rushing down the halls and dragged me along with him, telling me that the building could explode any minute. I kept telling him that Jake is still inside, but he wouldn't listen to me and started humming a Backstreet Boy's song to tune out my voice. I think it was 'I Want It That Way." Of course, I was upset and I was about to run back inside when we spot Jake at the basketball court. He waved us over, and then I woke up.

Completely random, but hey that's what you get with Hedley lol.

omg that's so funny! excellent dream!
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:41 pm

my scary Hedley dream I had a while ago:

so it's winter out with snow but not too cold(like i didnt have a coat) and it was like daytime almost evening. i was at some red carpet thing, the best way i can describe the path of the red carpet is if you think of the top of a castle where it goes up down up down, i forget what its called, so ya the red carpet was like that (but flat and on its side so like a pathway of half boxes, and people could go on either side, anyways) it wasnt that busy, not to many people, and i walked out of a building (looked like the much building, the part that opens like a garage but it was facing south not north) so i walked out into the street into one of the boxed part areas straight opposite the door (that actual street was very narrow) with a friend and waited against the fence, there was no body on our small part of the fence. i was holding my famous last words cd that I brought to get signed. so then i see jake coming along the squares (by now my friend is gone) and so he reaches me and just brushes right past me totally ignoring me, he seemed pissed, then about 30 secs to a min later dave tom and chris come by, they looked happy like they were having a good time, they walked past too but not in a mean way but that didn’t matter cuz i was in shock with jakes behaviour. so i must have given jake a dirty/disappointed look or something so he came back and somehow my flw cd turned into my yearbook and he takes it from me and starts writing and talking, apologizing for what he did, saying (and writing this all down, it becomes some huge letter) how he should never have treated a fan like that but he has just been like stress i guessed that, and i remember exactly what he wrote: "i want to go solo. i want to go solo. but thats still no way to treat a fan, i’m so sorry". then he gave me the yearbook back and left and i read the letter he wrote which was pretty much what he said and then some, it was about how he's truly sorry, and goes on explaining how he wants to go solo, he basically poured his heart out, said everything that he was feeling, that he was depressed, upset, stress, tired, angry and said he has never told anyone before. i was in shock. then i woke up. and omg it felt so real. i truly thought for a minute or two after i woke up that jake was upset and really wanted to go solo. i remember thinking to myself that jake needs to remember how he felt when he left idol about how much he wanted to be/stay in a band, hoping that it would stop him from wanting to go solo. i was really heart broken. then i realized it wasnt real but throughout that day i had a weird feeling. And feeling like, you know, now and then where you still think its real.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby sunrise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:18 pm

mandyb7 wrote:my scary Hedley dream I had a while ago:

so it's winter out with snow but not too cold(like i didnt have a coat) and it was like daytime almost evening. i was at some red carpet thing, the best way i can describe the path of the red carpet is if you think of the top of a castle where it goes up down up down, i forget what its called, so ya the red carpet was like that (but flat and on its side so like a pathway of half boxes, and people could go on either side, anyways) it wasnt that busy, not to many people, and i walked out of a building (looked like the much building, the part that opens like a garage but it was facing south not north) so i walked out into the street into one of the boxed part areas straight opposite the door (that actual street was very narrow) with a friend and waited against the fence, there was no body on our small part of the fence. i was holding my famous last words cd that I brought to get signed. so then i see jake coming along the squares (by now my friend is gone) and so he reaches me and just brushes right past me totally ignoring me, he seemed pissed, then about 30 secs to a min later dave tom and chris come by, they looked happy like they were having a good time, they walked past too but not in a mean way but that didn’t matter cuz i was in shock with jakes behaviour. so i must have given jake a dirty/disappointed look or something so he came back and somehow my flw cd turned into my yearbook and he takes it from me and starts writing and talking, apologizing for what he did, saying (and writing this all down, it becomes some huge letter) how he should never have treated a fan like that but he has just been like stress i guessed that, and i remember exactly what he wrote: "i want to go solo. i want to go solo. but thats still no way to treat a fan, i’m so sorry". then he gave me the yearbook back and left and i read the letter he wrote which was pretty much what he said and then some, it was about how he's truly sorry, and goes on explaining how he wants to go solo, he basically poured his heart out, said everything that he was feeling, that he was depressed, upset, stress, tired, angry and said he has never told anyone before. i was in shock. then i woke up. and omg it felt so real. i truly thought for a minute or two after i woke up that jake was upset and really wanted to go solo. i remember thinking to myself that jake needs to remember how he felt when he left idol about how much he wanted to be/stay in a band, hoping that it would stop him from wanting to go solo. i was really heart broken. then i realized it wasnt real but throughout that day i had a weird feeling. And feeling like, you know, now and then where you still think its real.

Aw that's such a sad dream!
sunrise

Postby mandyb7 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am

sunrise wrote:
mandyb7 wrote:my scary Hedley dream I had a while ago:

Aw that's such a sad dream!

I know eh! I woke up and I felt all sad inside, I truly thought for those few moments right after I woke up that it was all real and all true.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby DyingToLiveXx » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:37 pm

I always have dreams with Hedley in them! It's the weirdest and most greatest thing though. :D
Okay so last summer The band was here in Edmonton,Alberta right coming and playing @ Edfest.
Which used to be called klondike days but it is now Capital X & Edfest is still apart of that.
Anyways so yeah they were my FIRST concert ever believe it or not & I was completely blown away!.
Anyways well after the show we had the chance to meet them & I met the whole band & fell even more inlove and you know the drill ;) I was in such a rush I forgot to bring my camera to take a picture with JAKEY. So now here's where my dream comes in - Because of that recent event of meeting them & not bringing the camera I always have dreams I actually meet them again & jacob hoggard because he's all I dream about but my camera ends up dying just when I am about to take the pix! And it's really annoying & feels very real. Then jakey tries to fix it & it still doesn't work but he we still manage to like hug & hold each other.
And it's like all frustrating lol because I think back to that moment in time where I could of got the pix with him but didn;t :|
♥ ♥ ♥ Hedley ♥ ♥ ♥
DyingToLiveXx

Postby xoHedleyxo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 am

I have had a few hedley dreams but the one that i can remember the best is probably one of the weirdest ones i had
I have no clue where i was. i think i was at home or something. but i was just sitting somewhere on my own, just kinda chilling. then jacob shows up and joins me. we started to talk. For some reason, we started to talk about his tattoos especially the rose one. We were talking about how it grew like an actual plant. and then we just keep talking about it growing. it was really weird

i just remember another one:
i won a contest that one of the band members would come to my house for a day then i would go to their concert that night. So Dave was the one that ended up coming. He arrived in their van and then the van just dispeared. I took Dave on a tour of my house and i showed him my Hedley door and wall. Then everything went real fast and he was just about to leave to get ready for the concert. i really wanted to get a picture and his autograph. i got the picture but then i couldnt decide what i wanted sign so i couldnt find anything even though i had a room full of stuff i could get signed. it was so weird. then i decide to get a piece of paper signed but then i couldnt find paper. i think i ended up just getting 5 bucks signed. it was really weird lol
the rain has a funny way of smelling like you
xoHedleyxo

Postby sunrise » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:53 am

These dreams are great haha. Sadly I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams lately, although I'm positive that I had one about Hedley last week. I should have wrote it down somewhere.
sunrise

Postby DearBlank » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 am

i've had two dreams about hedley the first:

Okay my sister and I won back stage passes at the show,So were sitting in the seats we were assigned to at some random venue,So anyway Jake somes out on stage and he's like Congrats to the people sitting in Section P seats 36&37! So me and my sister ran up on the stage. The guys invited us backstage and started eating this huge basket of muffins..It was like in the middle of the show and they all stopped to eat muffins. Then Jake and Tommy tried shoving the muffins up each others nose's! While My sister,Dave,Chris,and I played an intense game of basketball with a wad of paper. Then I woke up :(

The second one was right after the juno's the other day:

My sister and I met the guys when we were waiting for the bus home and Chris was like "Hey come chill with us" So were like "sure!" So were walking across this parkade when we see the guys from Nickelback, Jake soon yells " HEY NICKELBACK! OHH YOU"RE SO GREAT...NOTTTT!!!! YEAH YOU GET IN YOUR FORD TRUCK AND YOU DRIVE AWAY" it was really finny cause he was making this huge scene in the middle of a random parkade. Then the guys from nickelback got in their truck and pulled a u-turn and Jake was like 'OH SHIT!" so we all ran into a random wig store where a little girl was buying a Hannah montana wig. Dave stole the wig and gave it to Jake and the little girl started crying, the little girl accepted Dave's appology for stealing the wig because he really needed it or Hannah Montana would die!We soon left the wig store [ Jake was wearing a hannah wig,huge sunglasses,and a feathered boa] and we all left and headed to a carnival. Dave and Chris were too afraid of going to the carnival because they were scared of some elephants so Tommy was like "Quit acting like a bunch of chickens[chicken noises]" all of a sudden Jake's wig blew off and everyone noticed that it was Jacob Hoggard ' Chris screamed like a little girl when the wig was torn off [ he was wearing one of those glasses with the nose and the stache,dave was wearing a red wig as well as a sweatband and Tommy was wearing a pair of star shaped sunglasses with a fuzzy pink hat] So this screaming pack of rabid Girls started chasing us through the carnival...We ended up loosing tommy in the crowd of screaming fans. Jake and Dave came up with a crazy plan to get these rabid girls off our backs...they thought of paying a homeless guy to pretend to be jake but dave said it wouldn't work so dave thought of a crazy plan using a bottle of pepsi and some mento's..I ended up waking up due to the door bell so i never found out about the rest of the plan! :D :) :lol:
DearBlank

Postby mandyb7 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 am

DearBlank wrote:It was like in the middle of the show and they all stopped to eat muffins.

omg that made me laugh so much
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby JossiMums » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:43 am

Um.. Hi! You probably don't know ho i am, i'm new here, And i live in sweden so i'll have to appologize for my bad english.

I actually had a dream last night! it was one of the best i've ever had in my entier life!
Like we all now hedley never been here in sweden theyre not even famous here it's only me and some more around the country that knows they exist :(

The dream was like this:

It was my 18:th birthday and all i wanted was for me and my best friend to go to Canada and go to an Hedley concert,
i didn't get it, i got an vaccation to grecee... I was so sad all day, then a couple of weeks later it was time for me to go to grecee, with my family, but when we got to the airport my family gave me my bag and two tickets, i was like wait where you goin? then my friend called my name and told me to hurry, then i'd understand!! my parents tricked me, i wasn't going to grecee i was going to Canada, and the two tickets in my hand was two concert tickets (front row ofcourse), one for me and one for my friend.

The concert was amazing the best day of my life, and i got many autographs and pics with me and my favourite guuys!!
And i even got too party with them all night, before i woke up laughing. cuz i had such a great time :D

This dream was soo real and it lasted all night, i don't remember it soo much but i wrote it all down! im very happy i did that!

And now im sad cuz it was just a dream :cry: lets just hope it comes true one day :D :D (hahaha)
A Jakes Girl <3[/color]
BUM SISTERS
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
Pro at Multi tasking!
'Stache Lover for Life
Proffesional Paperbag Dealer
JossiMums
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi JossiMums and welcome to the forum. It's great to have someone here from Sweden! I'd love to know how you heard about the guys ..
That sounds like a great dream, and I really hope you get the chance to see a Hedley concert one day, and get those autographs and pictures :)

(Oh! .. and your English is very good, no need to apologise at all!)
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Next

Return to Off The Wall