Introduce Yourself!

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Introduce Yourself!

Postby icecreamgrrl » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Hey everyone!
Introduce yourselves in here!
Even if you've been around for years, it will give the new people a chance to "get to know" you! :)

If you wish, you could fill out this form.

First Name:
Where Are You From:
Relationship Status:
Any Children?:
Pets:
Tattoos/ Piercings:

How long have you been a fan?:
Were you on the older forums?:
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?:
What is your favorite Hedley album?:
What is your favorite Hedley song?:
What is your favorite Hedley video?:
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?:

What are some of your other favorite bands?:
What are some of your other favorite songs?:
What are your favorite tv shows?:
What are your favorite movies?:
What are your favorite books?:

Favorite food?:
Favorite drink?:
Favorite season?:
Favorite holiday?:
Favorite color?:
Favorite car?:

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other):

Anything else you would like to add, feel free!
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby icecreamgrrl » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:38 pm

First Name: Jenna
Where Are You From: Nova Scotia
Job: I work seasonal as a Cook in an ice cream/ take out restaurant
Relationship Status: Married to James since Oct 10, 2010
Any Children?: Not yet
Pets: 1 dog, Juno (Beagle, German Sheppard mix) and 3 cats, Oreo, Buddy & Roxy
Tattoos/ Piercings: I have 3 tattoos. A pink daisy on my ankle in memory of my grandmother (her name was Daisy) and a heart with music notes & stars on my shoulder, and most recently a Hedley inspired tattoo, consisting of an anchor, roses & a banner reading One Life

How long have you been a fan?: Since Jacob was on Canadian Idol, then I researched and found his band, hedley. Stayed a huge fan through all the changes and still am!
Were you on the older forums?: Yes. I was babyjenks9 on the older ones, and then always icecreamgrrl on the newer ones.
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: Jacob, followed by Chris.
What is your favorite Hedley album?: Storms
What is your favorite Hedley song?: Tie between Hiding Place & Shelter
What is your favorite Hedley video?: I think I gotta go with Perfect
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: Twice, gonna be three times in March!

What are some of your other favorite bands?: Marianas Trench, Faber Drive, These Kids Wear Crowns, Fighting for Ithaca, Dwight d'Eon, and more!
What are some of your other favorite songs?: LIfetime by TKWC, Desperate Measures by MT and Last Chance by Fighting for Ithaca
What are your favorite tv shows?: Big Bang Theory, Dexter, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Glee, Rookie Blue and many many more lol
What are your favorite movies?: Grease, Dirty Dancing, Christmas with the Kranks, Twilight movies, Crazy Stupid Love
What are your favorite books?: Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris, Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer AND Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by EL James

Favorite food?: Chocolate
Favorite drink?: Iced Tea
Favorite season?: Fall
Favorite holiday?: Christmas
Favorite color?: Pink & Brown
Favorite car?: Mine! Light Green, Hyundai Accent hatchback

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): Currently favorite Hedley lyric is: "It's not the right thing baby. Bu t the right thing suits so few" from Heaven's Gonna Wait.
Current OTHER lyric is "We're living a lifetime in a minute, it could pass right by if you let it" from Lifetime by TKWC

Feel free to add anything else you want.
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl

Postby wintergreen » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Filling this out because I'm bored :)

First Name: Kayla
Where Are You From: Welland, Ontario
Job: Own my own web design business, work part-time at Kumon
Relationship Status: Engaged
Any Children?: Nope
Pets: A cute little beagle named Ally
Tattoos/ Piercings: Ears pierced x7, 2 tattoos

How long have you been a fan?: I've listened to them since Jacob was on Idol, but didn't really "pay attention" to anything going on until last year
Were you on the older forums?: Yeah... I made those silly name tags for everyone.
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: DAVE ROSIN. That deserved to be in all caps.
What is your favorite Hedley album?: Storms is makin' its way up there...
What is your favorite Hedley song?: Old School (mainly the GWTS version), or Bones Shatter. We Are Unbreakable is getting close as well.
What is your favorite Hedley video?: 321 or Cha-Ching
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: 2 actual concerts, one show with Jake and Dave, and then Live @ Much (not sure who would count that as a 'concert' or not)

What are some of your other favorite bands?: Anberlin, New Found Glory
What are some of your other favorite songs?: Boulders by NFG has been stuck in my head lately. And Usher's DJ Got Us Fallin In Love... that will always be a favourite.
What are your favorite tv shows?: Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Community, Jersey Shore...
What are your favorite movies?: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
What are your favorite books?: Anything by Emily Giffin

Favorite food?: Anything covered in chocolate, usually. And pizza.
Favorite drink?: Sprite or orange juice
Favorite season?: Whenever it's not too hot, too cold, or rainy is fine with me.
Favorite holiday?: Christmas!
Favorite color?: Purple and green
Favorite car?: No favourites

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
wintergreen

Postby **Krysten** » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 pm

First Name: Krysten
Where Are You From: Barrie, ON
Job: Lets not talk about it
Relationship Status: single
Any Children?: nope
Pets: none
Tattoos/ Piercings: 3 tattoos.... music note on my wrist, crown with the word shelter on my ankle and a star designon my shoulder. Ears pierced.

How long have you been a fan?: Since 2004
Were you on the older forums?: Yep
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: I love them all in their own way
What is your favorite Hedley album?: The Show Must Go
What is your favorite Hedley song?: Old School
What is your favorite Hedley video?: Gunnin
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: over 100

What are some of your other favorite bands?: Backstreet Boys, Neverest, Marianas Trench
What are some of your other favorite songs?: Too many
What are your favorite tv shows?: I don't really watch a lot of tv
What are your favorite movies?: a lot
What are your favorite books?: I dont read a lot.

Favorite food?: Chinese
Favorite drink?: water
Favorite season?: fall!
Favorite color?: Pink!
Favorite car?: any

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): Theres way too many good ones to pick one!

Anything else you would like to add, feel free! I love everyone I've met because of Hedley :)
**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Postby xoxMissyxox » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:13 pm

First Name: Missy
Where Are You From: NS, Canada
Job: (Not Sharing)
Relationship Status:
Any Children?: Nope But I Do Have Two Beauitful Nephews and the oldest is like my child cuz i take care of him alot
Pets: Nope i lost my kitty last year from kidney failure she was 15 but when my aunt and uncle go away i babysit there kitty he comes to my house
Tattoos/ Piercings: i had my ears periced but had to let them grow over

How long have you been a fan?: since the beginning
Were you on the older forums?: Yes i was but i can't renmember if i had the same user name
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: I Love them all
What is your favorite Hedley album?: Storms
What is your favorite Hedley song?: Stormy
What is your favorite Hedley video?: 321
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: I've seen them twice

What are some of your other favorite bands?: Marianas Trench,Simple Plan,Faber Drive,Stereos,Avenue 52,Twenty Twenty,The Wanted,Mcfly,Varsity Fanclub
What are some of your other favorite songs?: ???? i can't choose right now i love the song Dagger By The Wanted Or Move It By Twenty Twenty (There Both Uk Bands)
What are your favorite tv shows?: Supernatural,Secret Circle,Vampire Diaries,Criminal Minds,Law And Order SVU,CSI Miami,Good Luck Charlie
What are your favorite movies?: Twlight Saga Movies,Back To The Future Movies,I Love horror/Suspence mostly tho
What are your favorite books?: The Secret Circle and Vampire Diaries Series

Favorite food?: Tomato Soup
Favorite drink?: Sugerless Kool-Aid,Diet Soda
Favorite season?: Summer (Cuz of My birthday)
Favorite holiday?: X-mas
Favorite color?: Blue,Purple,Pink
Favorite car?:Anything Sporty

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): i can't think right now haha

if anyone has msn feel free to add me just let me know this where you got it YourLuvIsMyDrug@hotmail.ca Or AIM Messenger ThomasFissFam@aim.com
Anything else you would like to add, feel free
xoxMissyxox

Postby lisakelly » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:16 pm

First Name: Lisa, although I like to be called by my first & middle names, Lisa-Kelly
Where Are You From: Dartmouth, NS
Age: Lets just say I lie about my age and leave it at that lol
Job: I am an accounting clerk for a honda dealership full time and a receptionist for a couple of chiropractors part time
Relationship Status: Married to Mike, aka Bubba
Any Children?: Not a chance
Pets: My baby, Freddi - a 5 year old German Shepherd and George - a 16 year old tabby cat.
Tattoos/ Piercings: 7 tattoos, in order: a celtic braid around my right ankle, a gecko on my right shoulder, a small, red maple leaf on the inside of my left foot, a celtic knot & braid "tramp stamp" lol, 2 pink ribbons combined to make a heart on the left side of my chest, the word "sisters" with a small pink ribbon as the dot over the "i" on the top of my left wrist & a treble and bass clef combined with the words "I need to colour outside the lines" on the top of my left foot. Piercings: regular ear piercings plus a piercing in the front of my helix/cartilage and I also have my tongue pierced.

How long have you been a fan?: since Jacob was on Idol
Were you on the older forums?: I was on the one 2 forums ago but never posted, started posting on the one before this one.
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: I'm a Jakes girl, but hold a special place in my heart for Mr. Rosin
What is your favorite Hedley album?: It's a toss up between the self titled album and Storms
What is your favorite Hedley song?: If I have to pick a fave then it'd be Perfect
What is your favorite Hedley video?: 321 - to me it's just such a perfect example of those crazy boys!
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: Not positive, but I think it's 5 + the junos, March 2011. Going for 6, 7 & 8 in the new year!

What are some of your other favorite bands?: Faber Drive, Nickelback, Down With Webster, Marianas Trench (okay, so I like Canadian music...)
What are some of your other favorite songs?: Currently loving Haven't Had Enough by MT
What are your favorite tv shows?: Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, 2 Broke Girls
What are your favorite movies?: 7 Pounds, Grease
What are your favorite books?: Anything by Stephen King and Jonathan Kellerman, also a big fan of the Twilight series

Favorite food?: Nachos
Favorite drink?: Red wine
Favorite season?: SUMMER!
Favorite holiday?: Not really a holiday but I love St. Patrick's day
Favorite color?: Green
Favorite car?: Audi

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): Hedley lyric: "it's not the right thing, baby, but the right thing suits so few" and other: "I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it" from Rihanna's S&M

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3
lisakelly

Postby Robin » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 pm

wintergreen wrote:What are some of your other favorite bands?: Anberlin, New Found Glory

I LOVE ANBERLIN.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Procrastinating... what else is new! hahahaha.

First Name: Robin
Where Are You From: Just outside Regina, Sk.
Job: none, currently. I work at a camp for special needs kids in the summer.
Relationship Status: single, but... it's confusing. haha.
Any Children?: 23.
Pets: Just farm cats.
Tattoos/ Piercings: 2g plugs, regular lobes, industrial, and lip, with more to come. Tattoos are in the planning stages.

How long have you been a fan?: Idol.
Were you on the older forums?: Yes, but I rarely posted.
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: Mr. Mac ♥ But I love them all, Hedley would not be Hedley without any one of them.
What is your favorite Hedley album?: Hmmm... I have favourites from each. Probably FLW,
What is your favorite Hedley song?: Yikes. It's a long list. An assortment of Hedley and hedley. songs. Sink or Swim, A Song, Sugar Free, Brave New World, Hand Grenade, Villain, Bones Shatter, Gunnin', The Sweater Song, Jeremiah, All You Get Is Sound, 9 Shade of Red, Ordinary World, Colour Outside the Lines, Stormy, Hot Mess, Last Call, What Smiles Can't Afford, The Show Must Go, All You Follow... I might as well just put every single song down.
What is your favorite Hedley video?: On My Own, Gunnin', Never Too Late, Don't Talk To Strangers ;)
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: Threeeee. With WE Day and the 2012 tour to come.

What are some of your other favorite bands?: oh jeeze... All Time Low, Social Code, City and Colour, Mayday Parade, Eminem, and literally undreds more. Music is my life. I listen to and love just about everything.
What are some of your other favorite songs?: ahhhh so difficult! Jasey Rae, Therapy, (All Time Low), Bruised and Scarred, Jamie All Over (Mayday Parade), Frayed, I'm Not Okay (Social Code), Hello, I'm in Deleware (City and Colour), 76475676544756 more.
What are your favorite tv shows?: Big Bang Theory! That Seventies Show, The Real World, Two Broke Girls, and any dance show minus DWTS (gag and a half)
What are your favorite movies?: Step Up, O Brother Where Art Thou,
What are your favorite books?: A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Five People You Meet In Heaven, and sooooo many others. I love to read.

Favorite food?: spinach. or hummus. yum.
Favorite drink?: water, or orange juice.
Favorite season?: fall or summer
Favorite holiday?: uhm.... summer holidays? hahahaha. Christmas. I like Christmas.
Favorite color?: Green. (Let's go Riders!)
Favorite car?: gimmee an old pick up, and I will be just fine. However, I also enjoy Pathfinders.

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): There are so many!
Hedley, probably "Take me away and you will see that all you get is sound", "She came in a box, I loved and I sold her", "Thunder can sound so frightening", and multiple others.
Others, there are wayyyy too many, I'd have to think about it more.

Avid dancer, teaching dance for the first time this year, which is insane. I play guitar (not well), and I LOVE to paint and sketch and sculpt and just all forms of visual art. Really, all the arts are extremely heavy in my life, and music, dance, and VA (in no particular order), is insanely important to me.
I'm really passionate about helping people, and thanks to this and my love of the arts, I am having an extreme dilema with what to do after high school. I'm between social work, fine arts, and international (possibly development) studies.
Yeah! haha.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby felish1992 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 pm

First Name: Felicia
Where Are You From: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Job: Student, only work pat time
Pets: 2 cats, a hamster and 2 rabbits
Tattoos/ Piercings: Only have my ears pierced

How long have you been a fan?: Became a fan of Hedley in 2008, but I liked Jacob when he was on CI
Were you on the older forums?: Whatever forum was used during February 2008, I think this is the 2nd forum I have been on
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: I love them all, However I will always have a soft spot for Jacob because of his voice <3
What is your favorite Hedley album?: I would have to say Storms, but I also really liked The Show Must Go
What is your favorite Hedley song?: at the moment Hiding Place, but I love Never Too Late, I won't let you go, Perfect, Shelter and We Are Unbreakable
What is your favorite Hedley video?: Perfect <3
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?:

February 19th 2008- Hamilton,Ontario Concert
August 2nd 2008- Port Colborne , Ontario Concert
*October 19th 2008- Toronto, Ontario - Hedley Fan lowdown book signing
October 20th 2008- Hamilton,Ontario Concert
November 13th 2008- St. Catharines, Ontario concert
*November 19th 2009- Toronto, Ontario - Hedley live at E-talk
April 13th 2010- Hamilton,Ontario concert
July 3rd 2010- Fort Erie, Ontario concert
August 8th 2010- Canada's Wonderland Summer Rush concert
October 2nd 2010- Mississauga, Ontario concert
October 8th 2010- Buffalo, NY concert
December 8th 2010- Rochester, NY
*November 11th 2011- Toronto Ontario- Hedley live at Much

What are some of your other favorite bands?: The Latency, Marianas Trench, Faber Drive, These Kids Wear Crowns, Simple Plan
What are some of your other favorite songs?: All you Wanted- The Latency, Masterpiece Theatre part 3- Marianas Trench, Move Along- All American Rejects,
What are your favorite tv shows?: Glee, Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Modern Family, Friends, The Big Bang Theory
What are your favorite movies?: The Notebook, GWTS, Mean Girls
What are your favorite books?: Harry Potter Series, Pretty Little Liars Series, The Kite Runner, Glass Castles, The Lying Game Series, Love you Forever

Favorite food?: Shrimp
Favorite drink?: Strawberry Smoothies
Favorite season?: Summer
Favorite color?: Blue
Favorite car?: mercedes benz

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other):
"Find a way to smile and never let it get away"- Hedley (Never Too Late)
"If you take a chance then you won't regret it"- The Latency (All You Wanted)
Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Laura_J » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:00 pm

First Name: Laura
Where Are You From: Montreal
Job: does babysitting count? :lol:
Pets: one, he's a black lab/ flat coat retriever <3
Tattoos/ Piercings: none ( don't even have my ears pierced)

How long have you been a fan?: since around September/October 2008
Were you on the older forums?: nope but I wish I was
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: I seriously can't choose
What is your favorite Hedley album?: tough choice between FLW and Storms...
What is your favorite Hedley song?: I have a list, (but it's not even just these ones) : Never Too Late, Saturday, Old School, For The Nights I Can't Remember, Streetfight, Hands Up, Sweater Song, 9 Shades of Red, Invincible, Stormy, Hot Mess, Heaven's Gonna Wait
What is your favorite Hedley video?: Probably Gunnin', For The Nights I Can't Remember, and Invincible
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: twice, and then also at Musique Plus

What are some of your other favorite bands?: We The Kings, Selena Gomez & The Scene, Green Day, Flogging Molly, and Mumford & Sons,
What are some of your other favorite songs?: Drunken Lullabies (Flogging Molly), New Low (Middle Class Rut), Hey Alli (Runner Runner), We own The Night (Selena Gomez & The Scene)
What are your favorite tv shows?: The Vampire Diaries (Team Damon <3 <3) and Grey's Anatomy
What are your favorite movies?: RENT and all the Pirates of The Caribbean movies
What are your favorite books?: Sarah's Key, The Uglies Series and the Poison Study Series

Favorite food?: Tacos! mmmm...
Favorite drink?: Egg Nog <3 or that Stewart's Orange soda
Favorite season?: Summer/Fall (and winter, I just don't like the cold)
Favorite holiday?: Christmas!
Favorite color?: Green
Favorite car?: don't really have one..

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): honestly I have WAY to many favorites, and I would have to think for a while to think of any other lyrics

You know it's never too late, get up and start all over again. <3
Hedley fan since october 2008 <3
Laura_J

Postby kate1013 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:53 am

First Name: Kate
Where Are You From: New Brunswick
Job: Studio Photographer at the Atlantic Superstore.
Relationship Status: Single
Any Children?: None
Pets: 2 cats (Diesel & Buffy) 1 dog (Konan)
Tattoos/ Piercings: 3 tattoos (all Hedley related) 2 piercings (helix & tongue)

How long have you been a fan?: Since the very beginning. Jakes Idol days.
Were you on the older forums?: I've been a part of every forum.
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: Love them all in their own ways. Though I do have Jakes face tattooed on my arm.
What is your favorite Hedley album?: Hedley - self titled.
What is your favorite Hedley song?: Saturday <3
What is your favorite Hedley video?: Don't Talk To Strangers or Invincible
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: To date 12, but i'll be seeing them 7 more times come the next tour.

What are some of your other favorite bands?: Marianas Trench, Lights, Faber Drive, TKWC & others.
What are some of your other favorite songs?: Too many to count.
What are your favorite tv shows?: Buffy, Angel, Supernatural, One Tree Hill, Bones, Criminal Minds, Smallville, Dexter, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, etc
What are your favorite movies?: Taken, The Longest Yard, Honey, too many movies!
What are your favorite books?: Sookie Stackhouse series, Go Ask Alice, Tuck Everlasting, Holes, The Last Song, Dear John.

Favorite food?: Pizza & Pasta
Favorite drink?: Gatorade (Red or Blue)
Favorite season?: Fall
Favorite color?: Blue, Red & Yellow
Favorite car?: Don't really have one.

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): "If I feel, then I need, If I love, then I'm free" - Saturday
(There are tons of other lyrics I love but that's the Hedley lyric I have tattooed on me.)

Feel free to add me on facebook www.facebook.com/katemacrina & follow me on twitter @kate1013 :)
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby StormySky » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:56 pm

First Name: Justine
Where Are You From: BC
Job: Student with a part time job
Relationship Status: Single
Any Children?: Nope!
Pets: 2 dogs
Tattoos/ Piercings: Just my ears pierced

How long have you been a fan?: I absolutely loved watching Jake on CI (I remember having a huge crush on him even though I was only 11 at the time! Haha ;) ) And while I enjoyed Hedley music from then on, it wasn’t until around 2007 that I truly became a “Hedley fan” and it was in 2008/2009 where my “fanning” turned into a slight obsession... :lol: Hahaha
Were you on the older forums?: No, sadly. :(
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: I hate choosing favourties! There’s something in all of them that I love, but my admiration for Jacob runs way back.. ;)
What is your favorite Hedley album?: Hard to choose, but I will always have a soft spot for Famous Last Words because it was the first full Hedley album I bought. It brings back good memories from that time! I am also currently loving Storms of course!
What is your favorite Hedley song?: Oh, well this could take a while! Let’s see… Perfect, Never Too Late, Brave New World, For The Nights I Can’t Remember, Stormy, Hot Mess, etc., etc!
What is your favorite Hedley video?: Perfect, Gunnin’
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: 2 actual concerts (the second including 2 pre-show acoustic songs by Jake and Dave), We Day 2011, GWTS premiere, (and it doesn’t really count but) I saw them present at the 2009 Juno Awards but was choked they weren’t performing that year. And I’ll be seeing their Shipwrecked tour! :)

What are some of your other favorite bands?: I’m more of a “little bit of this, little bit of that” kind of girl when it comes to music besides Hedley, but I really like A Rocket To The Moon, and I love Demi Lovato. Oh! And Michael Bublé is amazing.
What are some of your other favorite songs?: The Girl – City and Colour, Move Along – All-American Rejects, Lightweight – Demi Lovato, We’ll Be a Dream – We The Kings and Demi Lovato
What are your favorite tv shows?: Criminal Minds
What are your favorite movies?: Little Miss Sunshine, Charlie St. Cloud
What are your favorite books?: Harry Potter series, The Hunger Games series, Twilight series

Favorite food?:Nanaimo Bars
Favorite drink?: Root Beer
Favorite color?: Purple
Favorite car?: Hmm, not sure. Anything that gets me from point A to point B without too much hassle!

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): “It’s alright to pretend to be someone else just for a while. But nothing is pretend if you stop breathing when you smile” has always stood out in my mind for some reason. :)

Anything else you would like to add, feel free! -I’ve only posted on here a few times before, but I’m excited to maybe start posting a bit more!
StormySky

Postby Taylor. » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 pm

First Name: Taylor
Where Are You From: Saskatoon, SK
Job: cashier
Any Children?: not yet
Pets: 3 dogs (Dixie, Corky, Ryker); 2 cats
Tattoos/ Piercings: no tattoos yet; only my ears pierced currently, used to have nose and lip

How long have you been a fan?: 4? years (since the first time I saw the Streetfight video on MuchMusic)
Were you on the older forums?: yes but I didn't really post
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: Dave
What is your favorite Hedley album?: Hedley
What is your favorite Hedley song?: Narcissist
What is your favorite Hedley video?: 321 or Perfect
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: 4

What are some of your other favorite bands?: DWW, MT, Lights, ATL
What are some of your other favorite songs?: Parade Music - DWW; Vertigo - MT; Flux and Flow - Lights; Remembering Sunday - ATL
What are your favorite tv shows?: Corner Gas, Spongebob Squarepants, Survivor, Hells Kitchen, Americas Got Talent
What are your favorite movies?: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World; Captain America; Transformers; Eagle Eye
What are your favorite books?: none

Favorite food?: pizza
Favorite drink?: Barq's Root Beet
Favorite season?: fall
Favorite holiday?: Halloween
Favorite color?: orange
Favorite car?: old style Volkswagen Buggies

What is your favorite lyric?: "Find a way to smile and never let it get away."
Taylor.
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 am

First Name: Dani
Where Are You From: Toronto
Job: pet supply store

How long have you been a fan?: since grade 8
Were you on the older forums?: nope :(
Who is your favorite Hedley guy?: Tom
What is your favorite Hedley album?: Famous Last Words
What is your favorite Hedley song?: Dying To Live Again
What is your favorite Hedley video?: Gunnin'
How many times have you saw Hedley in concert?: twice+We Day '09

What are some of your other favorite bands?: U2, Mumford and Sons, Marianas Trench
What are some of your other favorite songs?: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Timshel, I Was Here
What are your favorite tv shows?: anything 90s :P
What are your favorite movies?: The terminal
What are your favorite books?: Ellen Hopkins

Favorite food?: Hummus
Favorite drink?: Arizona
Favorite holiday?: Halloween
Favorite color?: orange and yellow
Favorite car?: Lamborghini (i can dream :P )

What is your favorite lyric? (One Hedley & One other): "Find a way to smile and never let it get away" & "I want to say I lived each day, until I die, And know that I meant something in, somebody's life, The hearts I have touched, will be the proof that I leave, That I made a difference, and this world will see, I was here"
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby icecreamgrrl » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:05 pm

I'd like to welcome any new members to the forum!!
Feel free to introduce yourself :)
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl

Next

Return to Off The Wall