My Hedley Fansite and Forums

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

My Hedley Fansite and Forums

Postby xoxMissyxox » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey Guys i have a hedley fansite and forums i hope you'll check the site out and join the hedley forums i made aswell there brand new so bare with me as i get fans to join

Fansite: http://www.hedleyjunkiesonline.weebly.com
Forums: http://hedleyjunkies.proboards.com/index.cgi

Please if you look at my fansite sgin the guestbook and tell me what you think its not perfect but its a site and please join the fourms :)
xoxMissyxox

Re: My Hedley Fansite and Forums

Postby wintergreen » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:47 pm

I think a fansite is a cool idea, but I don't think the forums are necessary (no offense). All fans should just come on here and talk, rather than spreading out the fans over multiple message boards! :)
wintergreen

Postby xoxMissyxox » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 am

thanks for the comment about the fansite & i was told my several fans that the forums were a good idea but i might close them and just spread the link to these fourm out
xoxMissyxox

Postby icecreamgrrl » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:51 am

xoxMissyxox wrote:thanks for the comment about the fansite & i was told my several fans that the forums were a good idea but i might close them and just spread the link to these fourm out

yea you should spread this forum :)
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby xoxMissyxox » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:05 am

yeah i've already deleted them :) but the website is still there for looking at i'll take the forums off the website does anyone know is Marianas trench has official forums because i made some incase they don't
xoxMissyxox

Postby janet » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 pm

xoxMissyxox wrote:yeah i've already deleted them :)

Thank you for that.

This message board is the Official Forum for Hedley. The Administrators are in regular contact with Universal and Hedley's Management.

Along with the Moderators and the Forumers, we all work hard to spread the word of this Forum and follow the guidelines Universal, Management and the Band Members have put in place.

Please steer your contacts this way ... everyone is welcome with open arms. Plus every once in awhile, we get a special Forumer surprise just for us from Jake, Dave, Tom and Chris. :P
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Return to Off The Wall