Hedley: The Musical

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Re: Hedley: The Musical

Postby dani » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Really? That's so awesome! What program are you in Amanda?

i definetly think we should make this like a forum project or something...maybe we could all contribute a portion or a scene or something...i dunno, what do you think?
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 am

dani wrote:Really? That's so awesome! What program are you in Amanda?

i definetly think we should make this like a forum project or something...maybe we could all contribute a portion or a scene or something...i dunno, what do you think?

yeah I agree, involve as many people, at some point we were even going to film it lol.

I took a 1 year program at Sheridan call Performing Arts Prep, it crammed a whole bunch of info about the industry into one year, it was good. So I'll look up the program we used for writing our scripts. :)
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 am

mandyb7 wrote:

yeah I agree, involve as many people, at some point we were even going to film it lol.

I took a 1 year program at Sheridan call Performing Arts Prep, it crammed a whole bunch of info about the industry into one year, it was good. So I'll look up the program we used for writing our scripts. :)

haha really? that would be awesome! I think we should go for it lol! :D

Wow that's awesome! I'd love to do something like that...i'm actually trying to decide between TV/film production and global development studies for university so that sounds amazing :)
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 am

dani wrote:
mandyb7 wrote:

Wow that's awesome! I'd love to do something like that...i'm actually trying to decide between TV/film production and global development studies for university so that sounds amazing :)

let come up with some new ideas Dani, now that we have TSMG

I like both areas! do you know what you might pick to take in uni?
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 am

mandyb7 wrote:
dani wrote:
mandyb7 wrote:

let come up with some new ideas Dani, now that we have TSMG

I like both areas! do you know what you might pick to take in uni?

Awesome :) Should we keep the original storyline and just add different scenes for different songs, or should we start totally from scratch? I really like your ideas so i'm good either way lol :)

No clue lol :P I'm probably going to end up applying for both cuz TV/film programs only let in about like, 60-80 people for most of them so then i guess i'll see which schools i get in for what and then decide lol :P i'm kind of torn about it lol :P
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Okay, got struck with a huge wave of inspiration, and you know how in that interview about the Perfect video, they were talking about how that video was about the fall of a relationship right? Well, sort of that's what this musical was like, but there are some really nice in-love Hedley songs as well as break-up/make-up songs...so i'm thinking about how we can work them in and i guess what i got was maybe start the first act with like the guy and girl all happy and then their relationship falling apart, to act 2 when he leaves and "discovers himself" to act 3 when he comes back and makes things right. Anyways, i quickly put together a little scene just now, which kinda sucks cuz i did it really REALLY quick, but if you want i can either post it here or PM it to you and if you like it we can fix it up and if you don't then we can scrap that and come up with soemthing new. Anyways...yeah. Lemme know :D
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 pm

I like it Dani!

I think if there's stuff we want to scrap we scrap it, but we could easily just work stuff in as well I think.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 am

You wanna read it Robin? I can PM it or e-mail it to you if you want. I'm warning you, i wrote it in 5 minutes so it is ALL cheese, but that's what you guys are for lol ;) Let me know :D
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:24 pm

yes please! email it- I haven't cleaned out inbox on here in quite awhile... lol. I have... 6 messages on hold? hahaha.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:03 pm

haha! yeah my PM box is pretty full too lol :P
will e-mail now :)
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:45 pm

okay, got it! lol I'll read it when I'm home though, I have not a lot of time this weekend (:

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm

No problem! it's more the ideas in the e-mail than the actual "script" anyways...ugh, the writing in that part is painfully bad i appologize lol. And sorry i sent it in two chunks, i was a bit out of it lol...anyways. Shutting up now :P
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:16 pm

dani wrote:No problem! it's more the ideas in the e-mail than the actual "script" anyways...ugh, the writing in that part is painfully bad i appologize lol. And sorry i sent it in two chunks, i was a bit out of it lol...anyways. Shutting up now :P

hahah thats totally fine

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Previous

Return to Off The Wall