Hedley: The Musical

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Postby mandyb7 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Originally posted laurennn on: July 26, 2008

kay, so a few days ago i went to see mamma mia, and this came to mind:
wouldn't it be cool if there was a hedley musical? like, a musical where all the songs were hedley songs.
what do you think??

HEY EVERYONE! Remember this!?!?!
I still want to do this eventually! When I get some down time after moving I'll try and right some stuff :)
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Re: Hedley: The Musical

Postby jdtc » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Hahaha! i remember this!
tell me when the auditions are. lol
Mai Dire Mai

A Jakes Girl & Jakecrack Addict . HPPC - Host . 'Stache Lover for Life . Annoying Boy #8 . Twins!
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
jdtc
Hedley Ambassador

Postby lauren. » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 pm

lol, i remember this! who's still in?
Remember you matter
Remember they don't.

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5% that would shout 'jump assholes.'
lauren.

Postby mandyb7 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:14 am

I am!
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby HEDLEYroxMYsox » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 am

Or even... a movie like Across the Universe would be sweet. You just need to create a story that makes sense with all of the Hedley songs...
"Holding hands still makes me have butterflies and hot chocolate still warms my hands when it rains."-JWH
~*~Sarah Vanasse~*~
HEDLEYroxMYsox
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Tue May 12, 2009 1:06 am

Sarah I don't know if you read the Hedley Musical thread on the old forum but I kinda made story line based on as many songs I could fit together.
I should post it again.

*runs to go looking though computer documents*

*45 seconds later*

okay bear in mind that I am copying and pasteing this without re-reading it in a LONG time, it probably doesn't make sense and is very cheesy.

so the songs i used were:

CAN'T GO BACK

TRIP

ALISON WONDERLAND

GUNNIN'

I DON'T BELIEVE IT (maybe)

NARCISSIST

JOHNNY FALLS

ON MY OWN

STREETFIGHT

SATURDAY

VILLAIN

PAYCHECK

DEAR BLANK

ALCOHOL

OLD SCHOOL

NEVER TOO LATE

DYING TO LIVE AGAIN

FOR THE NIGHTS I CAN'T REMEMBER

HAND GRENADE

BEEN THERE DONE THAT

maybe to fit can't go back into it we use it at the beginning as a prologue then open the curtains

eeeek okay this is kinda what we have but a bit different
k so there is this guys who say has some problems, not super bad ones but he has hurt some people, so he feels he needs to get away and he leaves to travel, and on his travels he meets different people and situations and makes him think and stuff, and we can either have it end happily where he goes home or like end sad and lie he dies or something lol

k here is an example to explain my thinking:

so it starts off with this guy with his regular life and all of it's problems:

-cant commit to his girlfriend and has a problem with opening up to her ~TRIP and ALISON WONDERLAND scene

-but he has really screwed up with her and she wants him so bad she becomes anorexic to get his love ~GUNNIN scene

-then MAYBE he finds out she cheat on him now ~I DONT BELIEVE IT scene

-loses his friends cuz he is self centered and what he did to his girlfriend ~NARCISSIST scene we might have to change the ending of nacrissist or make the scene fit the song

-and he is not the nicest guy ("Bully") and has really effected some people like this kid johnny (not the main character anymore) who brings a gun to school ~JOHNNY FALLS scene

-and maybe some other problems where he has screwed up

so he decides he needs to leave home so he wont hurt anyone else:

-we he first leaves home he thinks it is great ~OMO scene

then once the road he comes across many different people and places:

-so he meets a guy (lets say maybe in a bar and explains his problems) and this guys is like buddy come crash at my place, so the main guy does but when he gets there the guy from the bar has this thing going on with this girl ~321 scene, so the girl is freaking out and what not, so our main guys leaves that place to get away from all that

-so he is on the road again and um maybe he think he doesnt need any ones help and gets all cocky and like gets in a fight or something with these guys ~STREETFIGHT scene

-so after that he goes to this um this place kinda like a shelter/hostel and spends a night or two there and sees this situation between a mother and daughter ~SATURDAY scene, so he get depressed and leaves

-then on the road again he ends up going to a concert and somehow like chills with the band on the bus after but realizes that fame is not what he thought ~VILLAIN scene

-they somehow meets meets some guys and kinda become friends but they dont act like good friends, like his old friends did and he gets all mad and confused ~PAYCHECK scene

-so he leaves that, and he's by himself and he's thinking and he's got all these mixed emotions and feels guilty for what he did but kinda like denies it or whatever and thinks he doesnt need to be sorry ~DEAR BLANK scene

-so he goes to a bar and tries to drown his sorrows ~ALCOHOL scene

-but then somehow he comes across a group of old men (he would meet them is maybe he like reads a sign for like a self help group (after his drinking) and goes there but he gets the wrong room and walks into a group of old guys that are having some kind of club meeting or poker or something) and he talks with them, and they tell him about their lives and how they miss the good old days ~OLD SCHOOL scene and they tell him to not waste his youth & time with loved ones and to go back home

-but he tells them he has really screwed up and they tell him to not give up ~NEVER TOO LATE scene, so the old guys have convinced him

-and he heads home and on the road back he sings DYING TO LIVE AGAIN

-them he gets home and tries to make amends, first with his friends and people at school and family ~um not sure what song would go here, maybe can't go back, or maybe we dont need a song and just make this a small scene

-then makes amends with his girlfriend ~FOR THE NIGHTS I CANT REMEMBER scene, and she takes him back

then it ends with the cast taking their bows to the song HAND GRENADE just cuz its a great song and i think we should have it in there and comic relief

but then after that there is like this encore thing where the guys is older and he is having some problems say maybe with people at work or something and he sings BEEN THERE DONE THAT because he wont let it get to him, he can handle stuff now

i was thinking this could be called CANT GO BACK, even though he does go back the story's majority is like him thinking he cant or doesnt need to go back, plus it's ironic cuz he does go back and it would throw off the audience about the ending, and i think the lyrics fit with the whole story - so somehow we would have to fit in CGB if thats what we call it
the end
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby HEDLEYroxMYsox » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:57 pm

I haven't read it before! That sounds awesome though!
"Holding hands still makes me have butterflies and hot chocolate still warms my hands when it rains."-JWH
~*~Sarah Vanasse~*~
HEDLEYroxMYsox
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:45 pm

bahaha I SO want this to happen.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:07 am

Just read over my outline and I'm soo going to write something! Ideas are flowing again! :D
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 pm

LOL i was bored today and started reading through all the old threads...all i can say...
BRILLIANT IDEA LOL!
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby XsaintXjimmyX » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 pm

omg that would be so freaking awesome! it would be like the American Idiot musical, only....Hedley! and i like that outline, sounds good...
"There's ADD. There's ADHD. Then there's Jacob."

"Tom's wearing his Mavi suit..." - Jacob

XsaintXjimmyX

Postby hedleylvr888 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Sounds like the best movie that could ever be made!!!
Alyssa aka HEDLEY OBSESSED <33
hedleylvr888

Postby mandyb7 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:08 pm

ugh this thread kills me, every time I see it I think of the ideas I had and want to do it but never get on it. well something better could probably be come up with since there's not the show must go songs to add.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm

LOL now that you dragged this back up Amanda...these are reallly good ideas...and from your outline i could actually see some spots where TSMG songs might fit in...first of all, Perfectt sums up a lot of that story dead on lol...i dunno, i still think it's a great idea...
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:41 pm

so true about Perfect.
we should resurrect this. think of ways to either add tsmg songs or come up with a new story line and totally write it. I'm down. I actually learned how to write a musical this year in college lol.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Next

Return to Off The Wall