Hedley Fan Fiction

I had a dream about Hedley... my friend is a new fan... see my Hedley wall... etc etc

Hedley Fan Fiction

Postby javesfan99 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:23 am

Does anyone know where I can find some?

Has anyone written any, or ever wanted to write some?
javesfan99

Re: Hedley Fan Fiction

Postby lauren. » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 pm

hedley fanfiction seems to be kind of hard to find. i've never written any, but i've thought about it.
Remember you matter
Remember they don't.

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5% that would shout 'jump assholes.'
lauren.

Postby shayla » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 pm

i've never heard of any
DC crew <33
shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Jessica » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:10 pm

there was one forever ago about jake being like ... deformed and living in the mountains or something.
anyone else remember it? it was really good, haha.
Jessica

Postby lauren. » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Jessica wrote:there was one forever ago about jake being like ... deformed and living in the mountains or something.

wait, i think i might have read that one. it was about hedley., right? god, that was so long ago.
Remember you matter
Remember they don't.

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5% that would shout 'jump assholes.'
lauren.

Postby janet » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:04 am

lauren. wrote:
Jessica wrote:there was one forever ago about jake being like ... deformed and living in the mountains or something.

wait, i think i might have read that one. it was about hedley., right? god, that was so long ago.

Krysten posted that one back in 2005 and it was about hedley. - Jake, Kevin, Kevin, Ryan and Brandon. I don't there's ever been one for Hedley. I might still have it but don't think so - will check.

Krysten -- did you happen to keep that fan fiction? You worked so hard on it! And wasn't there two different ones?
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby jrexattack » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:30 pm

lauren. wrote:

Haha, hedley. fanfiction?? And Jake deformed and living in the mountains??

This sounds too good to be true, I hope someone still has it, I'd love to read it!
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby Tara » Tue May 05, 2009 8:49 pm

oh man, i LOVED that.
like im pretty sure it was my favorite thing ever
Tara

Postby .Josie. » Fri May 08, 2009 9:44 am

If anyone wants the one with Jake Ryan Kevin Kevin and Derek I have it on my old computer...
It's the one with Ryan obsessing over his hair straightener that starts out with them licking envelopes in kevin's basement? Haha it's really funny... A bunch of people went into writing it, I think it's 04, maybe early 05?

PM me if your interested in having it, I'll send it over!

:)
Forumer since August '04.
.Josie.

Postby janet » Fri May 08, 2009 12:52 pm

.Josie. wrote:If anyone wants the one with Jake Ryan Kevin Kevin and Derek I have it on my old computer...
It's the one with Ryan obsessing over his hair straightener that starts out with them licking envelopes in kevin's basement? Haha it's really funny... A bunch of people went into writing it, I think it's 04, maybe early 05?

PM me if your interested in having it, I'll send it over!

:)

LOL ... I'm sure I read it, but would enjoy doing so again. So you have a PM.
janet

Postby **Krysten** » Sun May 10, 2009 6:15 pm

janet wrote:
lauren. wrote:

Krysten posted that one back in 2005 and it was about hedley. - Jake, Kevin, Kevin, Ryan and Brandon. I don't there's ever been one for Hedley. I might still have it but don't think so - will check.

Krysten -- did you happen to keep that fan fiction? You worked so hard on it! And wasn't there two different ones?

I can't find them anywhere :(
**Krysten**
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Tue May 12, 2009 12:59 am

wow Hedley Fan Fiction? I'd love to read some if there's any out there. I'm not used to fan fics based on real people lol.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Thu May 14, 2009 8:17 am

**Krysten** wrote:
janet wrote:
lauren. wrote:

I can't find them anywhere :(

Darn! I'll have to check my stuff but I'm sure I didn't keep them. I remember printing the one - I think it was Jake being the bad boy on probation ??? - and reading it on the flight to Vancouver when we all went for the January 05 Mesa Luna show.
janet

Postby steve » Thu May 14, 2009 10:00 am

I found a Fan Fiction (not sure which one it is) on one of my CD's ..

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzrkzyzyibm
steve

Postby janet » Thu May 14, 2009 10:27 am

steve wrote:I found a Fan Fiction (not sure which one it is) on one of my CD's ..

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzrkzyzyibm

woohoo! Thanks Steve!!! :P

This is the one where Jake is in a bus crash and disappear/hides out in the mountains and take refuge with an elderly lady. It's hedley. based.
janet

Next

Return to Off The Wall