[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Hedley Tour Turns In Big Box-Office Draw - 27th May 2016

Hedley Tour Turns In Big Box-Office Draw - 27th May 2016

Looking for concert information or tour dates? Do you have a question? Do you want to share your concert experience(s)? Do you have pictures you want to share?

Hedley Tour Turns In Big Box-Office Draw - 27th May 2016

Postby jan - brit » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:51 pm

"Hedley's cross-country tour closed out a week ago, and it is being termed their biggest and best tour yet.

The group's primary booking agent, Jeff Craib of Feldman Agency, tells FYI that just under 125k tickets were sold for the 27 stops, with an estimated gross of $7.5million."

Congrats boys!!! :D

More here:
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Re: Hedley Tour Turns In Big Box-Office Draw - 27th May 2016

Postby janet » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:11 am

Wowzers!! Just seeing this ... a little late LOL

I was sure to send to my thoughts and what I overhead at concerts to AD. He couldn't say thank you enough. I think, even after the tour was over, they still needed to hear how successful it was.

I also asked AD to thank whoever had the great idea of bringing back On My Own, Villian and Saturday even if it wasn't the entire songs. Until overhearing conversations and reading comments, I didn't realize how much Saturday meant to so many people, for many different reasons. It was definitely a highlight for me to hear those songs again.
janet

Re: Hedley Tour Turns In Big Box-Office Draw - 27th May 2016

Postby jan - brit » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:57 am

I completely agree about Saturday, it definitely made the show extra special for so many people. My own favourite oldie has always been Villain, so I was super stoked to hear that one live again. Never thought we'd see the day! :)
jan - brit

Return to Concert Listings, Radio Promo Tours, Tour Update Videos, Fan Reviews, Questions & Concert Pictures