[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - April 2016 Concert Listing

April 2016 Concert Listing

Looking for concert information or tour dates? Do you have a question? Do you want to share your concert experience(s)? Do you have pictures you want to share?

Re: April 2016 Concert Listing

Postby queenbee1992 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:40 pm

Hey guys guess what? I saw them! I saw them! I saw them! I finally saw Hedley!! :D

My concert was this past Tuesday and omg it was absolutely amazing! I can't even begin to explain how fun that was. Jake has soo much energy and had everyone on their feet the entire time. He literally sang, danced and jumped around for 2 hours. The guy is insane. The entire band as a whole put on an incredible show. The setlist was awesome as well. They played soo many songs, both old (Like "old school" old lol, and even older ) and new.

My seats were pretty good as well. I actually managed to sneak up to the front and stood there for about half of the show until security made me move back. But near the end Jake told everyone on the floor to come up to the front which EVERYONE tried to do and as you can probably imagine, all hell broke loose and I could barely move or breathe but it was totally worth it :ugeek:

My mom really enjoyed herself and it makes me so happy to know that she had such a good time. I was quite surprised to see how much she fangirled over Jake though lol. At the end of the show she immediately stated that she couldn't wait to go to another Hedley concert and I couldn't agree more!

My love for this band has grown soo much more after seeing them live and will only continue to increase after this. I had tears, butterflies, smiles, and all sorts of feelings in those 2 hours. Overall, I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to see them perform live and I will make sure to see them every time they come back to my city in the future! :D
queenbee1992

Postby KHook321 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:12 am

Saw them at an arena show for the first time ever last night! They put on a fantastic show. The stage and lighting were really well done. Aside from some rude ass people, I had a great time. Carly was a fantastic opener as well. My boyfriend didn't really love it, he thought they were too loud and rock. lol He preferred Carly.

My only complaint is how many songs they cut. I'm guessing maybe because it was a weeknight and they wanted the younger fans to get home earlier? It sucks though. Didn't get to hear Invincible, For The Nights I Can't Remember, One Life, Villain/On My Own, Saturday. I'm still shocked they cut the first two. I thought those were some of their biggest signature hits. I mean, a Hedley concert without FTNICR?!
American, Male, Hedley Fan
KHook321

Postby queenbee1992 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:50 pm

queenbee1992

Postby jan - brit » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:59 am

jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:03 am

jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby tiffani17 » Sat May 07, 2016 4:16 pm

i had so much fun when they came to windsor :D :D ;) ;) ;)
tiffani17

Previous

Return to Concert Listings, Radio Promo Tours, Tour Update Videos, Fan Reviews, Questions & Concert Pictures