April 2016 Concert Listing

Looking for concert information or tour dates? Do you have a question? Do you want to share your concert experience(s)? Do you have pictures you want to share?

Re: April 2016 Concert Listing

Postby shayla » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Tara wrote:I've got VIP for show #1 and bowl for show #2 of tour! I usually try for floor if I'm not getting VIP but the friend I'm going with suggested stands for the second show so we can get a different experience from it. Pretty excited they're starting the tour in my city this time around, I can't even spoil the set list for myself this time around.

I agree - I'm excited for the Halifax show to be the 4th one! I only have to make it through 5 days of avoiding everything from the previous 3 shows to make it all a surprise!! And then I have a second round when I see them in Saskatoon and Regina where I can know things and be prepared :geek: haha
DC crew <33
shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Postby queenbee1992 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Got tickets for the Oshawa show! It'll be my first time ever seeing them so I am way too excited! :mrgreen: One thing that kinda sucks though is the fact that my mom purchased the tickets (She's just as big of a fan if not bigger than me! lol) but didn't realize there were VIP packages and Platinum seats until after.. So we ended up getting floor seats in row 25 I think :? The seating chart isn't that clear either, so I'm still not exactly sure how close or far we'll be from the stage, but I'm still super stoked though! :D
queenbee1992

Postby jan - brit » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:08 am

queenbee1992 wrote:Got tickets for the Oshawa show! It'll be my first time ever seeing them so I am way too excited! :mrgreen: One thing that kinda sucks though is the fact that my mom purchased the tickets (She's just as big of a fan if not bigger than me! lol) but didn't realize there were VIP packages and Platinum seats until after.. So we ended up getting floor seats in row 25 I think :? The seating chart isn't that clear either, so I'm still not exactly sure how close or far we'll be from the stage, but I'm still super stoked though! :D

Welcome to the forum!! .. AND Congrats on your first show!!!

Oh my goodness, you and your Mom are gonna have the time of your lives .. and I suspect you'll leave ready for show number 2 haha. The guys have been talking a lot in interviews, about being closer to the crowd than ever before this time, so I wouldn't worry too much about where your seats are. I've been front row and right at the top back in the past, but have NEVER been disappointed :)
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby queenbee1992 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:53 pm

jan - brit wrote:
queenbee1992 wrote:Got tickets for the Oshawa show! It'll be my first time ever seeing them so I am way too excited! :mrgreen: One thing that kinda sucks though is the fact that my mom purchased the tickets (She's just as big of a fan if not bigger than me! lol) but didn't realize there were VIP packages and Platinum seats until after.. So we ended up getting floor seats in row 25 I think :? The seating chart isn't that clear either, so I'm still not exactly sure how close or far we'll be from the stage, but I'm still super stoked though! :D

Oh my goodness, you and your Mom are gonna have the time of your lives .. and I suspect you'll leave ready for show number 2 haha. The guys have been talking a lot in interviews, about being closer to the crowd than ever before this time, so I wouldn't worry too much about where your seats are. I've been front row and right at the top back in the past, but have NEVER been disappointed :)

Thank you!

I've been watching a ton of their concert videos lately, and it's making me so much more excited! April cannot come fast enough!
queenbee1992

Postby jan - brit » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:57 pm

queenbee1992 wrote:Thank you!

I've been watching a ton of their concert videos lately, and it's making me so much more excited! April cannot come fast enough!

You're right there! :D
jan - brit

Postby kate1013 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:56 pm

I'm going to Moncton and Halifax shows this tour. I didn't bother doing VIP this time because by the time the shows roll around I'm going to be 7.5 months pregnant so my fiance didn't like the idea of me being on the floor and being that far along. I got presale tickets for both shows and I'm going to be in the lower bowl. Pretty close to the stage too. I'm looking forward to it!

Here's to hoping I don't go into early labor! -- or at least not until near the end of the Halifax show ;)
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:02 pm

kate1013 wrote:
Here's to hoping I don't go into early labor! -- or at least not until near the end of the Halifax show ;)

Haha! Now that would be quite something! Glad you managed to get some good seats :)
jan - brit

Postby janet » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:07 pm

shayla wrote:
Tara wrote:I've got VIP for show #1 and bowl for show #2 of tour! I usually try for floor if I'm not getting VIP but the friend I'm going with suggested stands for the second show so we can get a different experience from it. Pretty excited they're starting the tour in my city this time around, I can't even spoil the set list for myself this time around.

I agree - I'm excited for the Halifax show to be the 4th one! I only have to make it through 5 days of avoiding everything from the previous 3 shows to make it all a surprise!! And then I have a second round when I see them in Saskatoon and Regina where I can know things and be prepared :geek: haha

HAHAHA Shayla, I don't know how you stay away from all the spoilers! I'd never last :D

It's good to get a different view of the show. I think I've sat in just about every different vantage point possible. You always see something different from each spot :D
janet

Postby janet » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:07 pm

jan - brit wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

Haha! Now that would be quite something! Glad you managed to get some good seats :)

:lol: don't you dare Kate!!!
janet

Postby janet » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:08 pm

queenbee1992 wrote:
jan - brit wrote:

Thank you!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

You and your mom are in for a treat!! This will not be your last Hedley concert :D
janet

Postby kate1013 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:53 pm

janet wrote:
jan - brit wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

:lol: don't you dare Kate!!!

Hahaha! That would definitely be a story to tell. I can't see many kids being able to tell that story to their friends lmao!
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby shayla » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:11 pm

Back when Hedley opened for Bon Jovi in 2007, we got tickets long after they initially went on sale due to Hedley being added after that point...So we were Row 53 on the floor lol. But it was just as fantastic!! You can still totally feel all the fun energy! Row 25 isn't bad at all, either. I think I was around that row for a show on their last tour and it was great :)
DC crew <33
shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Postby queenbee1992 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:18 pm

shayla wrote:

Back when Hedley opened for Bon Jovi in 2007, we got tickets long after they initially went on sale due to Hedley being added after that point...So we were Row 53 on the floor lol. But it was just as fantastic!! You can still totally feel all the fun energy! Row 25 isn't bad at all, either. I think I was around that row for a show on their last tour and it was great :)

Since it's my first Hedley show ever and as a treat to my mom, I decided to splurge last minute and purchase the Can't Slow Down package. I am determined to be as close to the stage as possible lol. But based on your positive experience in Row 53, It does sound like Row 25 would still be pretty decent seats. I'm certain the couple I sold my initial tickets to will have an awesome time as well!

On another note, I noticed that once the VIP packages became unavailable for sale, the band released a limited number of premium seats in select cities. Now there are tickets for sale in row 13 at my venue that previously would've only been available for purchase through one of the VIP packages. So now one can buy a premium ticket , without paying the premium price so to speak. I know there was no real way of determining that there would still be extra premium tickets for sale so close to the start of the tour, but I can't help but think about how much money I would've saved if I had waited until now to buy my tickets lol
queenbee1992

Postby shayla » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:58 pm

queenbee1992 wrote:
shayla wrote:

Since it's my first Hedley show ever and as a treat to my mom, I decided to splurge last minute and purchase the Can't Slow Down package. I am determined to be as close to the stage as possible lol. But based on your positive experience in Row 53, It does sound like Row 25 would still be pretty decent seats. I'm certain the couple I sold my initial tickets to will have an awesome time as well!

On another note, I noticed that once the VIP packages became unavailable for sale, the band released a limited number of premium seats in select cities. Now there are tickets for sale in row 13 at my venue that previously would've only been available for purchase through one of the VIP packages. So now one can buy a premium ticket , without paying the premium price so to speak. I know there was no real way of determining that there would still be extra premium tickets for sale so close to the start of the tour, but I can't help but think about how much money I would've saved if I had waited until now to buy my tickets lol

Oh that's awesome! And yeah it's pretty frustrating the way tickets are sold sometimes. There were some "premium seats" released during presale and general sale too, so I don't know how they figure that stuff out.
At least you don't have to deal with the stress of trying to get good ones? lol. And if you don't really want the extra stuff that the package comes with, you could probably sell a bunch of it on kijiji or ebay or something too and make back some money :D
DC crew <33
shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Postby queenbee1992 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:04 pm

shayla wrote:
queenbee1992 wrote:
shayla wrote:

Oh that's awesome! And yeah it's pretty frustrating the way tickets are sold sometimes. There were some "premium seats" released during presale and general sale too, so I don't know how they figure that stuff out.
At least you don't have to deal with the stress of trying to get good ones? lol. And if you don't really want the extra stuff that the package comes with, you could probably sell a bunch of it on kijiji or ebay or something too and make back some money :D

Ya I guess it's great not having to worry about trying to find good seats at the last minute. And I will probably end up selling the extra stuff from my mom's package since we don't really need to own duplicates of merch lol
queenbee1992

PreviousNext

Return to Concert Listings, Radio Promo Tours, Tour Update Videos, Fan Reviews, Questions & Concert Pictures