"New songs" Thread.

All things great and Hedley related.
Post Reply
User avatar
bombsaway
Guru
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 pm
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by bombsaway » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:56 am

hedley.lover wrote:is there a list of all the songs hedley Hedley and jacob ever done including covers and cam ect?
i want to know if theres any songs i am missing.


Wow, good question! Hmmm. I can't think of ever seeing an actual list. Hopefully you mean song titles, as opposed to versions of a song, because the latter would be a VERY long list. But song titles? Let me see if I can get a list started...this list might end up needing to be posted in the Media Requests thread.

*edit - I started a list below, but it's probably missing stuff. I also probably have Hedley stuff in .hedley because I missed that whole era and I get mixed up about which were current band and which were previous band.

**edit.2 - I moved Free Falling to .hedley after I read Felisha's note below. The version I have is from the previous band.

I didn't bother to write out the names of songs on their albums but I did include a tally of the number of songs. These guys have been remarkably generous with us. Take a moment to appreciate this:
    -The number of original songs they have recorded for market is 39.
    -The number of songs they've played live and turned a blind eye to us recording for ourselves is 26 (39 if you include the hedley. songs that have been broadly shared). Thank you, Hedley <3.

hedley. Songs (13 songs)
A Song
All You Follow
Free Falling (cover)
GCD
Gunnin’
I Bleed
I’d Hear Heaven
Lost in a Field of Flowers Called Empty
Saturday
Southern Comforter
Sugar Free
The Tickle
Trip
What Smiles Can’t Afford

Recorded songs – Albums (37 original songs, not including remixes)
Hedley (11 songs)
Hedley – Platinum Edition (15 songs, 1 new)
Famous Last Words (12 songs)
The Show Must Go (11 songs)
The Show Must Go – US version (10 songs, 1 new)
Go With The Show – cd (17 songs, 1 new)

Recorded songs – B-sides (not on albums)
Alison Wonderland
Lose My Number

Live performances – Covers songs (11 songs)
Bulls On Parade
Can I Kick It/I Believe in Miracles mix
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Hurt
Killing In The Name Of
Landlside
No Woman No Cry
Teenage Dirtbag
Umbrella/ Kissed A Girl/So What/Paper Planes mix
What I Got

Live performances – Original songs (15 songs)
Alcohol
All You Get is Sound
Breakfast in Bed
Circus
Gypsy Song
Jeremiah
Like Me
Nothing at All
Ordinary World
Paychceck
Preacher
Runaround
Starts to Fall
The Show Must Go
Uh-Oh

User avatar
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 2833
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by felish1992 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:36 am

man how have I not heard free fallin? does anyone happen to have a version of this cover?

PLUS. I need to express my thanks for Val's post above. It's so awesome to see just how many songs they have given us fans. It is great to see them all listed. Best thing about Hedley is that each song is unique and unlike any other song they have ever done. Nobody can honestly compare one song of theirs to another. They are constantly changing up their sound. I may be biased but to me that could release any style of song and I would like it. THANK YOU HEDLEY
Image
Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3

User avatar
bombsaway
Guru
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 pm
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by bombsaway » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:38 am

felish1992 wrote:man how have I not heard free fallin? does anyone happen to have a version of this cover?

PLUS. I need to express my thanks for Val's post above. It's so awesome to see just how many songs they have given us fans. It is great to see them all listed. Best thing about Hedley is that each song is unique and unlike any other song they have ever done. Nobody can honestly compare one song of theirs to another. They are constantly changing up their sound. I may be biased but to me that could release any style of song and I would like it. THANK YOU HEDLEY


Sent :) Check your messages. When I went to get it for you, I saw that that cover was done by hedley. so I moved it in my list above.

You are SO right, they are amazing, end of story!!

User avatar
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 2833
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by felish1992 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:46 am

bombsaway wrote:
felish1992 wrote:man how have I not heard free fallin? does anyone happen to have a version of this cover?

PLUS. I need to express my thanks for Val's post above. It's so awesome to see just how many songs they have given us fans. It is great to see them all listed. Best thing about Hedley is that each song is unique and unlike any other song they have ever done. Nobody can honestly compare one song of theirs to another. They are constantly changing up their sound. I may be biased but to me that could release any style of song and I would like it. THANK YOU HEDLEY


Sent :) Check your messages. When I went to get it for you, I saw that that cover was done by hedley. so I moved it in my list above.

You are SO right, they are amazing, end of story!!

thanks! Now my collection is complete..... until they cover/ release more songs
Image
Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by Robin » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Free Fallin'? As in, Tom Petty?? I LOVE THAT SONG.
Can I pls has?
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Laura_J
Fan
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Location: Montreal :)
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by Laura_J » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:19 pm

I think I'm missing 3 songs from that list...
1. Umbrella/ Kissed A Girl/So What/Paper Planes mix
2.Can I Kick It/I Believe in Miracles mix
3. Starts To Fall
Does anybody have those? Thanks! :)
Image

You know it's never too late, get up and start all over again. <3
Hedley fan since october 2008 <3

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by Robin » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Oh! And-
Umbrella/ Kissed A Girl/So What/Paper Planes mix - I has this but it sounds like shit lol.
Can I Kick It/I Believe in Miracles mix.
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
bombsaway
Guru
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 pm
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by bombsaway » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:05 am

I knew this would happen! lol

Okay, you know the drill. Media requests go here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10

I made a new thread to make the discography easier to find, it's here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18612&p=1176602#p1176602 (I already noticed that I'd left out an entire album plus Lucky and Goodbye - I'm sure more changes will come!)

Robin and Laura, I don't have great copies but I will pm you what I have.

User avatar
Laura_J
Fan
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Location: Montreal :)
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by Laura_J » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:08 pm

bombsaway wrote:I knew this would happen! lol

Okay, you know the drill. Media requests go here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10

I made a new thread to make the discography easier to find, it's here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18612&p=1176602#p1176602 (I already noticed that I'd left out an entire album plus Lucky and Goodbye - I'm sure more changes will come!)

Robin and Laura, I don't have great copies but I will pm you what I have.


Thanks! :)
Image

You know it's never too late, get up and start all over again. <3
Hedley fan since october 2008 <3

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by Robin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Thank you so much!

bombsaway wrote:I knew this would happen! lol

Okay, you know the drill. Media requests go here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10

My bad :P
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

Mellie333
Amateur
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:25 pm
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by Mellie333 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 am

Can someone PM me :

Can I Kick It/I Believe in Miracles mix
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Hurt

Please and Thank you :)

User avatar
bombsaway
Guru
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 pm
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by bombsaway » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Mellie333 wrote:Can someone PM me :

Can I Kick It/I Believe in Miracles mix
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Hurt

Please and Thank you :)


Here's a link to a youtube version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas and Shelter (which has Can I Kick It/You Sexy Thing in it), as performed in San Francisco at the Star 101.3 Jingle Ball. I love this version and the quality is great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtHmIC4Jv5I

Mellie333
Amateur
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:25 pm
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by Mellie333 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Thank you :)

User avatar
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: New Brunswick
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by kate1013 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:05 am

I'm surprised that Stormy hasn't been added to this yet.
I know we can't post the link to it... but has anyone worked on the lyrics yet?
Image
Hedley Shows To Date: 32

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: "New songs" Thread. Colour Outside The Lines added

Post by Robin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 am

They're pretty clear. If I had the time I'd type them.
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

Post Reply