Hedley Merch Thread #4 - Items Released Nov 2013 to Present

All things great and Hedley related.
ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador

Re: Hedley Merch Thread #4 - Items Released Nov 2013 to Pres

Post by ashbee03 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:36 pm

The track pants are posted ^^^^
They fit good! I got XL and they fit me but are a bit snug in the but. I am also really obese.
So the fact that they actually fit me to the point where they are wearable is a plus for me! They are super comfy.

ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador

Post by ashbee03 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:39 pm

gina wrote:
felish1992 wrote:I realized that I had absolutely no idea where to post this, but I saw it on twitter and Facebook. Apparently Hedley is featured on a limited edition Crush drink called "Wild Life"

Amazing! Please post, if anyone finds it, where you found it. Google turns up nothing for me.
I want one too!
I went to the website and it's not even a website :/

janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Post by janet » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:02 pm

kate1013 wrote:Janet - everything posted here is exactly what I saw at the merch tables.
I don't think that you've left anything out!
Good. I'll keep an eye on it next week though, just to make sure they don't sneak something new in :P

janet

Post by janet » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:04 pm

shayla wrote:I noticed with the Helvetica shirts, that you have the black ladies one twice instead of the grey men's one :)

OYE!! Thanks for catching that. I'll be sure to change it and add in Ashley's pictures she recently posted.

Appreciate the help ladies!! :P

janet

Post by janet » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:06 pm

jan - brit wrote:Thanks for the help everybody!

Just when you think you're up to date .. I found these in the shop:

Yeah, these just came out the other day and I'm thinking "gee, thanks Team Hedley, as if I can keep now"....

janet

Post by janet » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:07 pm

jan - brit wrote:
Taylor. wrote:There's this shirt online too. I don't see a picture of it in this thread yet.
Ooops!! Totally missed that. Thanks Taylor!

Janet, I've added this in to the first post, along with the three items I just posted above

THANKS JAN!!! :D

janet

Post by janet » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:10 pm

As for the Crush "Wild Life" ... we'll have to watch for that to come out in the next month or so - last year it was May. In the past it has been a win to get in Crush Fest Canada concert held in Toronto. Grand prize was a trip for 4 to the concert from anywhere in Canada. There's daily prizes to be won. You have to enter a pin code from the label to enter.

So who's buying out the stores of their Crush Wild Life? :lol:

ashbee03
Hedley Ambassador

Post by ashbee03 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:39 pm

janet wrote:As for the Crush "Wild Life" ... we'll have to watch for that to come out in the next month or so - last year it was May. In the past it has been a win to get in Crush Fest Canada concert held in Toronto. Grand prize was a trip for 4 to the concert from anywhere in Canada. There's daily prizes to be won. You have to enter a pin code from the label to enter.

MEE!

shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Post by shayla » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:46 pm

janet wrote:As for the Crush "Wild Life" ... we'll have to watch for that to come out in the next month or so - last year it was May. In the past it has been a win to get in Crush Fest Canada concert held in Toronto. Grand prize was a trip for 4 to the concert from anywhere in Canada. There's daily prizes to be won. You have to enter a pin code from the label to enter.

I don't drink Crush but I definitely will be when this comes out...
DC crew <33

felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Post by felish1992 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:48 am

I broke down and bought the zip up "wild life" sweater. It is so comfy and the second I tried it on I knew that I had to get it.
And I bought a a guitar pick necklace at their kingston show, but I cut it down a bit with wire cutters because it was way too long.

So much for being good and not buying any merch… :P But I don't regret my purchases.
Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3

shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Post by shayla » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Ugh I spent $165 on merch I think lol. $50 of that was a drumhead.
ALSO they didn't have the blue volcano shirt at the Halifax or Moncton shows so Taylor (who's on the forum as well) said she would check in Saskatoon for me! So that will be another $30 ahaha
These guys make us poor.
DC crew <33

felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Post by felish1992 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 am

shayla wrote:Ugh I spent $165 on merch I think lol. $50 of that was a drumhead.
ALSO they didn't have the blue volcano shirt at the Halifax or Moncton shows so Taylor (who's on the forum as well) said she would check in Saskatoon for me! So that will be another $30 ahaha
These guys make us poor.
agreed. I had only bought the guitar pick necklace (one for me and one for my sister), then at the Toronto show my brother really wanted my mom and I to go and get him a USS shirt from the merch booth. As I was there that sweater was just calling my name, next thing I know I am pulling out my credit card.
Merch booths are a weakness for me... I figured that I will get a lot of use out of the sweater though!

I have always considered getting the Hedley drumhead; I am not sure where I would put it though. That's cool that you got one!

felish1992
Hedley Ambassador

Post by felish1992 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 am

These guys make us poor.
agreed. I had only bought the guitar pick necklace (one for me and one for my sister), then at the Toronto show my brother really wanted my mom and I to go and get him a USS shirt from the merch booth. As I was there that sweater was just calling my name, next thing I know I am pulling out my credit card.
Merch booths are a weakness for me... I figured that I will get a lot of use out of the sweater though!

I have always considered getting the Hedley drumhead; I am not sure where I would put it though. That's cool that you got one!

shayla
Hedley Ambassador

Post by shayla » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:35 pm

felish1992 wrote:
These guys make us poor.

haha the merch booth is always a trap.

At every show since 2008 I would look at the drumheads there and think "ah that would be cool!" - so I finally caved. I have no idea where I'll put it either though lol. My walls in my room were already covered - although I did just move back in after some water damage a few months back so maybe I will find room when I put everything up again!
DC crew <33

Taylor.
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Taylor. » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 am

Just wanted to let you know that I didn't see any new merch at the Saskatoon show last night that hasn't already been posted. (Unless there was something at the poster table; didn't check there.)