Hedlines - Latest December 20 2013

All things great and Hedley related.
User avatar
shayla
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 1554
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: saskatoon/halifax
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 6th May 2010

Post by shayla » Thu May 06, 2010 10:09 pm

karynhynes wrote:
shayla wrote:i've signed up for the newsletters like 10 times and still dont get them :|


I wasnt getting it either! i have 3 emails signed up, and only one got it. :/

PS. i LOVEEEEE your signature.


its really lame . all the diff hedley newsletteers we have had to signed up for...neeever got em lol. hedley dislikes my email i suppose.
and thanks!
DC crew <33

User avatar
HEDLEYroxMYsox
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 1962
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Halifax
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 6th May 2010

Post by HEDLEYroxMYsox » Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 pm

shayla wrote:
karynhynes wrote:
shayla wrote:i've signed up for the newsletters like 10 times and still dont get them :|


I wasnt getting it either! i have 3 emails signed up, and only one got it. :/

PS. i LOVEEEEE your signature.


its really lame . all the diff hedley newsletteers we have had to signed up for...neeever got em lol. hedley dislikes my email i suppose.
and thanks!

That was my problem too! I guessed that they just didn't like my email (it had lots of underscores) so I gave them a different (much simpler one) and now I'm getting the newsletter! Thank goodness! It's about damn time! ;)
Image
"Holding hands still makes me have butterflies and hot chocolate still warms my hands when it rains."-JWH
~*~Sarah Vanasse~*~

janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 6th May 2010

Post by janet » Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm

A lot of people do not get the newsletters for some reason. Universal has tried to figure out the problem - with no luck. I think I received the very first email they ever sent out and that's it - not one since. It is frustrting, isn't it. I think I'll email our contact at Universal and see if she can get their tech guys looking into it again.

btw, Jan - thank you for starting this thread and keeping it up to date. It's a huge help for us poor souls who don't received the emails. LOL Now I must remember to add all of these to the Timeline ... don't know if I'll ever get that project caught up to date :roll:

User avatar
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: Vegas Baby
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 6th May 2010

Post by jan - brit » Thu May 13, 2010 1:37 pm

No problem! (as long as I keep getting them of course. lol)

User avatar
shayla
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 1554
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: saskatoon/halifax
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 6th May 2010

Post by shayla » Thu May 13, 2010 6:17 pm

HEDLEYroxMYsox wrote:
shayla wrote:
karynhynes wrote:
shayla wrote:i've signed up for the newsletters like 10 times and still dont get them :|


I wasnt getting it either! i have 3 emails signed up, and only one got it. :/

PS. i LOVEEEEE your signature.


its really lame . all the diff hedley newsletteers we have had to signed up for...neeever got em lol. hedley dislikes my email i suppose.
and thanks!

That was my problem too! I guessed that they just didn't like my email (it had lots of underscores) so I gave them a different (much simpler one) and now I'm getting the newsletter! Thank goodness! It's about damn time! ;)

well mine is only 7 letters haha :(
DC crew <33

User avatar
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: Vegas Baby
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 25th May 2010

Post by jan - brit » Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Updated with today's e-mail. There's some new tour dates in case you didn't know ;)

User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 25th May 2010

Post by dani » Tue May 25, 2010 6:21 pm

lol well, technically Maple is in Vaughn not Toronto :P
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image

User avatar
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: Vegas Baby
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 3rd August 2010

Post by jan - brit » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:48 pm

New newsletter today ..

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 3rd August 2010

Post by Robin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:55 pm

jan - brit wrote:New newsletter today ..

time to check my email!
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 3rd August 2010

Post by Robin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm

LIGHTS?! Now I'm especially depressed... ):
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

BeauInsanity
Groupie
Posts: 2004
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 3rd August 2010

Post by BeauInsanity » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Robin wrote:LIGHTS?! Now I'm especially depressed... ):

ditto
i can't stand her!
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS

User avatar
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 1331
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 3rd August 2010

Post by karynhynes » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 pm

BeauInsanity wrote:
Robin wrote:LIGHTS?! Now I'm especially depressed... ):

ditto
i can't stand her!

Robins depressed cause she wants to see her lol
but I AM SO STOKED FOR LIGHTS OMG <3
8-) i loveeeeee her.
* married to the music. for better or for worse.

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 3rd August 2010

Post by Robin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:36 pm

karynhynes wrote:
BeauInsanity wrote:
Robin wrote:LIGHTS?! Now I'm especially depressed... ):

ditto
i can't stand her!

Robins depressed cause she wants to see her lol
but I AM SO STOKED FOR LIGHTS OMG <3
8-) i loveeeeee her.

I will kill to see her. no lie. efff.
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: Vegas Baby
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 10th August 2010

Post by jan - brit » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Another update :)

User avatar
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Qc
Contact:

Re: Hedley Newsletters - Latest 10th August 2010

Post by Tanou » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 pm

jan - brit wrote:Another update :)

Mmm... Didn't receive anything... Am I the only one?

Post Reply