Jake's Blogs

All things great and Hedley related.
Post Reply
User avatar
carly
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 1187
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:56 pm
Location: Sudbury. Ontario
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by carly » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Oh my fucking god. The new blog post was such an eye opener, which isn't really a good thing because I should of known what was really going on, Jake shouldn't of had to make me realize. It made me see everything I was clearly missing.
Last edited by carly on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by dani » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:45 pm

fuck yeah jake<3
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image

User avatar
Myriam
Groupie
Posts: 3386
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: Near Montreal =)
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by Myriam » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 am

Am I the only one who doesn't even know how to comment what he just wrote? I'm just so happy he wrote it. That way a lot of people will read it and maybe want to make a change. I agree with all he said at 100%.
The article on anti-biotics that might not work anymore in a couple generations worried me, though. I had never heard about it.
... And I laughed at his little conversation on Internet with the random guy. It's just a little bit less funny when you think about it and find out that half the students of your High School would have answered the way the dude did.

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by Robin » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 pm

So... wow. I don't even know what to say. This one was so worth the wait.
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 14164
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am
Location: A happy place inside my head!
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by lisakelly » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 pm

I've (painstakingly) added all the links from his blog to the first post - if you see a mistake let me know and I'll fix it.
Image

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3

User avatar
bombsaway
Guru
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by bombsaway » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:44 pm

lisakelly wrote:I've (painstakingly) added all the links from his blog to the first post - if you see a mistake let me know and I'll fix it.


Thank you - I couldn't figure out how to do it! Tell me (us) how to turn a url into a regular word on this forum, please!

User avatar
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 14164
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am
Location: A happy place inside my head!
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by lisakelly » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:11 pm

bombsaway wrote:
lisakelly wrote:I've (painstakingly) added all the links from his blog to the first post - if you see a mistake let me know and I'll fix it.


Thank you - I couldn't figure out how to do it! Tell me (us) how to turn a url into a regular word on this forum, please!

Haha, when you first asked I had no clue, but then I remembered that Amanda told me how to do it a loooonnnngggg time ago but I forgot and had to go searching for her instructions - this is my interpretation of her instructions:

use the URL button so you get this: [url][/url] then you have to go inside the first [url]and put an "=" then paste the actual url there. so you have [url=www.website.com whatever][/url]

then you type in the words that you want to show up between the two [url]'s so it looks like this: [url=www.website.com whatever]words you want to show up[/url]
Image

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3

User avatar
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 2654
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 am
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by jrexattack » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 pm

lisakelly wrote:
bombsaway wrote:
lisakelly wrote:I've (painstakingly) added all the links from his blog to the first post - if you see a mistake let me know and I'll fix it.


Thank you - I couldn't figure out how to do it! Tell me (us) how to turn a url into a regular word on this forum, please!

Haha, when you first asked I had no clue, but then I remembered that Amanda told me how to do it a loooonnnngggg time ago but I forgot and had to go searching for her instructions - this is my interpretation of her instructions:

use the URL button so you get this: [url][/url] then you have to go inside the first [url]and put an "=" then paste the actual url there. so you have [url=www.website.com whatever][/url]

then you type in the words that you want to show up between the two [url]'s so it looks like this: [url=www.website.com whatever]words you want to show up[/url]

lol I had Amanda teach me how to do it too!!!

Thank goodness for mandyb7 ;)

BeauInsanity
Groupie
Posts: 2004
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by BeauInsanity » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 pm

i'm speechless about the latest blog. he said everything i wish i could have said and more.
Wind in hair, and toe's in sand...
Make you laugh, she'll make you listen...
Nothing's broken, nothing's missing...
GENTLE HANDS

User avatar
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Qc
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by Tanou » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:37 pm

YAY! I THINK I found the right thread!!! If not... Sorry! :? Did you guys see that Jake wrote a new one on August 4th 2011? :D

User avatar
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: New Brunswick
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by kate1013 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Tanou wrote:YAY! I THINK I found the right thread!!! If not... Sorry! :? Did you guys see that Jake wrote a new one on August 4th 2011? :D


NO definitely didn't..
last time i looked jakes blogs were not there anymore, at least none of the ones from years back.
link us? :)
Image
Hedley Shows To Date: 32

User avatar
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Qc
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by Tanou » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:44 pm

kate1013 wrote:
Tanou wrote:YAY! I THINK I found the right thread!!! If not... Sorry! :? Did you guys see that Jake wrote a new one on August 4th 2011? :D


NO definitely didn't..
last time i looked jakes blogs were not there anymore, at least none of the ones from years back.
link us? :)

Just go to his website to see... I'm so bad at this thing!

User avatar
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 14164
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am
Location: A happy place inside my head!
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by lisakelly » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:46 pm

kate1013 wrote:
Tanou wrote:YAY! I THINK I found the right thread!!! If not... Sorry! :? Did you guys see that Jake wrote a new one on August 4th 2011? :D


NO definitely didn't..
last time i looked jakes blogs were not there anymore, at least none of the ones from years back.
link us? :)

Link to the blog is in the first post of this thread
Image

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3

User avatar
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: New Brunswick
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by kate1013 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 pm

lisakelly wrote:
kate1013 wrote:
Tanou wrote:YAY! I THINK I found the right thread!!! If not... Sorry! :? Did you guys see that Jake wrote a new one on August 4th 2011? :D


NO definitely didn't..
last time i looked jakes blogs were not there anymore, at least none of the ones from years back.
link us? :)

Link to the blog is in the first post of this thread


i knew the old one, i just thought that one wasn't being updated anymore.
i thought maybe he started a new one or something.
Image
Hedley Shows To Date: 32

User avatar
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 14164
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am
Location: A happy place inside my head!
Contact:

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by lisakelly » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 pm

kate1013 wrote:
lisakelly wrote:
kate1013 wrote:
Tanou wrote:YAY! I THINK I found the right thread!!! If not... Sorry! :? Did you guys see that Jake wrote a new one on August 4th 2011? :D


NO definitely didn't..
last time i looked jakes blogs were not there anymore, at least none of the ones from years back.
link us? :)

Link to the blog is in the first post of this thread


i knew the old one, i just thought that one wasn't being updated anymore.
i thought maybe he started a new one or something.

That's the only blog that I'm aware of, if he has a different one I'm not aware of it.

I've updated the first post with the new blog.
Image

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3

Post Reply