Jake's Blogs

All things great and Hedley related.
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Re: Jake's Blogs

Post by jrexattack » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 pm

jenna wrote:his blogs are better than any self help anything out there.
i know it sounds really cheesy but they inspire and get me through me so much day to day just with little or big stuff. i know he writes them for himself but i relate to them so much and always think about them.it is so different than anything else to do with celebrities. i don't think of it as a 'hedley thing', i just think of it as a beautiful piece of ongoing work by a man that i admire and whose words make feel.

I know exactly what you mean... his blogs always make me think deeper about what they could mean, and I think that most people can relate to what he says in different ways.
I'm always so impressed by what he writes - Jake certainly has a way with words!

mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Post by mandyb7 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:23 pm

jenna wrote:that's such a shame that you can't come! : ( yeah that would of been so nice to see you! but thanks! and we will definately tell you all about it! : D
ohhh yes i am going to the songwriters' circle but i have no idea about cameras. i hope we can bring them! my friends always take pics for me at hedley concerts cause i am too busy and can't focus on taking pics whenever i'm watching them/singing/dancing hahaha.
so i guess you've been having tonso f fun at the latency shows in ontario! i'm seeing them tomorrow ngiht and on saturday, i'm looking forward to it! : )

okay cool I look forward to the reports ;)
yeah I know what you mean about the camera, I can miss a lot if I try to hard with it, and then you focus on them and forget to use it lol
haha yeah we did! and yay I'm happy your going to their shows too! I can't wait to hear about shows as well! hope you have a blast! oh and if it comes up in a conversation about their fans or something like that do you mind telling them Amanda, Cat and Jess say Hi from Ontario?

jenna
Fan

Post by jenna » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:40 pm

mandyb7 wrote:
jenna wrote:that's such a shame that you can't come! : ( yeah that would of been so nice to see you! but thanks! and we will definately tell you all about it! : D
ohhh yes i am going to the songwriters' circle but i have no idea about cameras. i hope we can bring them! my friends always take pics for me at hedley concerts cause i am too busy and can't focus on taking pics whenever i'm watching them/singing/dancing hahaha.
so i guess you've been having tonso f fun at the latency shows in ontario! i'm seeing them tomorrow ngiht and on saturday, i'm looking forward to it! : )

yeah I know what you mean about the camera, I can miss a lot if I try to hard with it, and then you focus on them and forget to use it lol
haha yeah we did! and yay I'm happy your going to their shows too! I can't wait to hear about shows as well! hope you have a blast! oh and if it comes up in a conversation about their fans or something like that do you mind telling them Amanda, Cat and Jess say Hi from Ontario?

yeah of course! : )
if i talk to them that is haha. i saw them in like january at the roxy and they were having out after just dancing and talking and i was dancing right by them and stuff but never went up and talked to them i don't know why. i'm just a freak haha. i feel like as soon as they're done performing that i shouldn't go up to them haha. even though they're so nice i met them briefly at a hedley show a while ago.

jenna
Fan

Post by jenna » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:42 pm

jenna wrote:
mandyb7 wrote:

if i talk to them that is haha. i saw them in like january at the roxy and they were having out after just dancing and talking and i was dancing right by them and stuff but never went up and talked to them i don't know why. i'm just a freak haha. i feel like as soon as they're done performing that i shouldn't go up to them haha. even though they're so nice i met them briefly at a hedley show a while ago.

although at the end of the night i was totally feeling all confident and went up to tommy hahaha. poor tommy : ) i hope i even made sense hahaha

mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Post by mandyb7 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 pm

jenna wrote:
jenna wrote:
mandyb7 wrote:

although at the end of the night i was totally feeling all confident and went up to tommy hahaha. poor tommy : ) i hope i even made sense hahaha

awwww Jenna! Go up and talk to them, they are soo nice, and saying they are nice in an understatement, and they love talking with fans! they really appreciate their fans.

jenna
Fan

Post by jenna » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:24 am

mandyb7 wrote:
jenna wrote:
jenna wrote:
mandyb7 wrote:

awwww Jenna! Go up and talk to them, they are soo nice, and saying they are nice in an understatement, and they love talking with fans! they really appreciate their fans.

oh i bet! : )
they seem REALLY sweet. i'm such shy sometimes haha LAME

mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Post by mandyb7 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:30 am

aww it's okay, it's easy with them. I'm not shy around them at all. and I can be sometimes.

mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Post by mandyb7 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:30 am

I just read one of Jakes old blogs and it made me cry <3

jenna
Fan

Post by jenna » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:47 am

mandyb7 wrote:aww it's okay, it's easy with them. I'm not shy around them at all. and I can be sometimes.

maybe i will tomorrow : )

jenna
Fan

Post by jenna » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:47 am

mandyb7 wrote:I just read one of Jakes old blogs and it made me cry <3

which one!

Lu-05
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Lu-05 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:52 pm

i love how his blogs can be so incredibly amazing and sweet and everything,
and that he can also make me laugh out loud with them too!

probably my favourite line ever would be from Bring This Out of Me, when he says "you make me want to kneel when i walk" ...orrr when he was like "you love my words. i would give you the english language over and again if you would let me. if you would lend me your eyes. lend me your time." (im pretty sure thats how it goes... i've read it soo many times. i even have it printed, lamenated and stuck on a cork board in my room :p
.DC . . . Post Whore . . . A Jake's Girl . . . young&stupid.

Jessica
Groupie

Post by Jessica » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:07 pm

which entry is the second one from?

Lu-05
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Lu-05 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 pm

Jessica wrote:which entry is the second one from?

its from bring this out of me, too
right after that it ends with "so perfect. i was looking at you. i always will. you are my angel. love me."

Jessica
Groupie

Post by Jessica » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:27 pm

thanks!

Lu-05
Hedley Ambassador

Post by Lu-05 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:33 pm

no problem at all :)