~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*

justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Re: The Crippin Crew

Post by justinebaker86 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 am

icecreamgrrl wrote:Justine, I miss you!

im here!!

thought this was the best place to say it.....

I wont be going to another LBD show unless another band opens or plays with them what i want to see...Sara MAY but i wont....they have become HUGE pricks towards me for some reason

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew

icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Post by icecreamgrrl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 am

justinebaker86 wrote:

im here!!

I wont be going to another LBD show unless another band opens or plays with them what i want to see...Sara MAY but i wont....they have become HUGE pricks towards me for some reason

Ohhh, really? wow that sucks.
:(
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*

justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Post by justinebaker86 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:43 am

icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:

im here!!

yup we took a lot of shit from them and i slowly started to get pissed when i change my twitter pic from LBD to FFI they started following "fans" and didnt start following sara and i until we said something to them about them following girls who arent even fans but yet wont follow their number one fans......then the last straw for me is they unfollowed everyone saying they were doing a "clean up" and never followed me back but followed sara....sara then tweeted them saying "you guys have forgotten one of them most important fans..Ill give you a hint she made the LBD undies famous" and they retweeted her but didnt follow me....so I was SOOO pissed (puls i was very grumpy that day) sp i found them and unfollowed them and now im done with them.....

I know this sounds very childish but i hate when i give my heart to a band go to all their shows and promote the hell out of them and they just shit on you and dont give a fuck about you.....sad that this isnt the first band to do this to us!

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew

icecreamgrrl

Post by icecreamgrrl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 am

justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:

im here!!

yup we took a lot of shit from them and i slowly started to get pissed when i change my twitter pic from LBD to FFI they started following "fans" and didnt start following sara and i until we said something to them about them following girls who arent even fans but yet wont follow their number one fans......then the last straw for me is they unfollowed everyone saying they were doing a "clean up" and never followed me back but followed sara....sara then tweeted them saying "you guys have forgotten one of them most important fans..Ill give you a hint she made the LBD undies famous" and they retweeted her but didnt follow me....so I was SOOO pissed (puls i was very grumpy that day) sp i found them and unfollowed them and now im done with them.....

I know this sounds very childish but i hate when i give my heart to a band go to all their shows and promote the hell out of them and they just shit on you and dont give a fuck about you.....sad that this isnt the first band to do this to us!

i get it!
i would be the same as you.
once i fall for a band and promote them, and they are awesome and tweet back, I get used to that, and if they started being jerks or anything, I would do the same as you did.
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*

justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Post by justinebaker86 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 pm

icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:

im here!!

i get it!
once i fall for a band and promote them, and they are awesome and tweet back, I get used to that, and if they started being jerks or anything, I would do the same as you did.

what it feels like is that they got bigger and just sorta dropped sara and I....and i dont understand why or what we did!! but whatever im over it they just lost me as a fan

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew

icecreamgrrl

Post by icecreamgrrl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:04 pm

justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:

im here!!

i get it!

what it feels like is that they got bigger and just sorta dropped sara and I....and i dont understand why or what we did!! but whatever im over it they just lost me as a fan

that's really shitty.
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*

justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Post by justinebaker86 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:07 pm

icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:

im here!!

i get it!

that's really shitty.

yea...but if i do come across a sticker or i end up going to a show that they are at ill grab you one for sure!

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew

icecreamgrrl

Post by icecreamgrrl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 pm

justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:

im here!!

i get it!

that's really shitty.

yea...but if i do come across a sticker or i end up going to a show that they are at ill grab you one for sure!

ok. but now i'm angry with them!
lol
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*

justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Post by justinebaker86 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:16 pm

icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:

im here!!

i get it!

that's really shitty.

lol

LOL dont make what they did to me change how you feel about the band.....like i still really like 2 members (they did nothing to piss me off) but the other 3 are jerks and one outta the 3 is a TOTAL ass hole.....but Dan does have a KILLER voice...

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew

icecreamgrrl

Post by icecreamgrrl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 pm

justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:

im here!!

i get it!

that's really shitty.

lol

LOL dont make what they did to me change how you feel about the band.....like i still really like 2 members (they did nothing to piss me off) but the other 3 are jerks and one outta the 3 is a TOTAL ass hole.....but Dan does have a KILLER voice...

yea i just like their music, lol
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*

justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Post by justinebaker86 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Good good!!

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew

icecreamgrrl

Post by icecreamgrrl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:30 pm

anyyyway, besides that, how's life?
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*

justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador

Post by justinebaker86 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:11 pm

icecreamgrrl wrote:anyyyway, besides that, how's life?

good! Paul is back in canada :) :) he was on vacation with his daughter all last week! i was going crazy!! he sent me the odd text now and then but it wasnt the same!!

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew

icecreamgrrl

Post by icecreamgrrl » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:56 am

justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:anyyyway, besides that, how's life?

good! Paul is back in canada :) :) he was on vacation with his daughter all last week! i was going crazy!! he sent me the odd text now and then but it wasnt the same!!

ahhh when are you seeing him again?
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*