The Crippin Crew

All things great and Hedley related.

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby janet » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 am

Totally understand where you're coming from re LBD, Justine. I hate when people get so big headed they forget the ones that really matter. They don't deserve to have fans like you and Sara if all this "fame" can make them turn their backs on you two.

and YAYYYYY for The Man being back in Canada! Now to get the two of you in the same province!! :P
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 4229
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby justinebaker86 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:34 pm

icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:anyyyway, besides that, how's life?


good! Paul is back in canada :) :) he was on vacation with his daughter all last week! i was going crazy!! he sent me the odd text now and then but it wasnt the same!!

ahhh when are you seeing him again?


No idea im hoping this month to get myself out there.....I have 3 long weekens this month so maybeeee...

janet wrote:Totally understand where you're coming from re LBD, Justine. I hate when people get so big headed they forget the ones that really matter. They don't deserve to have fans like you and Sara if all this "fame" can make them turn their backs on you two.

and YAYYYYY for The Man being back in Canada! Now to get the two of you in the same province!! :P



yeah its so sad! we both still really like 2 members of the band but they do their own thing with other bands so we will just have to go to their other shows to support them.

I know right!! its soo hard! and its bad my feelings for him are getting strong....i was going crazy last week not talking to him and that was with him sending me a text at least twice a day......and at this point the only thing holding me back from just moving out there is my mommy......oh and that i dont want to seem like a crazy ass bitch hahaha.....but next month i think im going to try and talk to him and see where he sits with us...if he feels that its going anywhere...I need to have that talk soon i dont want to fall hard and him not be there to catch me if you know what i mean....
Image

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew
User avatar
justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada eh

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby icecreamgrrl » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:55 am

i completely agree that you need to have the talk and find out where he stands. i hope everything works out for you.

i would have trouble moving away too, i'm a mommy's girl, i live 30 mins from mine and that's too far.
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby justinebaker86 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:00 am

icecreamgrrl wrote:i completely agree that you need to have the talk and find out where he stands. i hope everything works out for you.

i would have trouble moving away too, i'm a mommy's girl, i live 30 mins from mine and that's too far.


I am such a mommys little girl!! but outta all of my sisters i could be the one who packed up and move....
Image

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew
User avatar
justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada eh

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby icecreamgrrl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 am

justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:i completely agree that you need to have the talk and find out where he stands. i hope everything works out for you.

i would have trouble moving away too, i'm a mommy's girl, i live 30 mins from mine and that's too far.


I am such a mommys little girl!! but outta all of my sisters i could be the one who packed up and move....

haha ya!

so how's life?
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby justinebaker86 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:03 am

Heyyyyyyy its been awhile! :) how is everyone
Image

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew
User avatar
justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada eh

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby icecreamgrrl » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:46 am

so so, and you?
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby justinebaker86 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 am

icecreamgrrl wrote:so so, and you?



Ive been good!!!

whats wrong??
Image

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew
User avatar
justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada eh

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby icecreamgrrl » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 am

justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:so so, and you?



Ive been good!!!

whats wrong??

Oh not too much, was have a bad day yesterday, I'm over it :)
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby justinebaker86 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:58 am

icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:so so, and you?



Ive been good!!!

whats wrong??

Oh not too much, was have a bad day yesterday, I'm over it :)


Ohhh well thats good
Image

Canadian Cat ♥
Crippin Crew
User avatar
justinebaker86
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada eh

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby icecreamgrrl » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:05 am

justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:
justinebaker86 wrote:
icecreamgrrl wrote:so so, and you?



Ive been good!!!

whats wrong??

Oh not too much, was have a bad day yesterday, I'm over it :)


Ohhh well thats good

yupperz :P
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby kate1013 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 am

Just popping in to send some love Crippin's way.
Every storms gotta end. <3
Image
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
User avatar
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: New Brunswick

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby icecreamgrrl » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Justine, I miss you!

How's life?
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby icecreamgrrl » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:02 am

Justine! :)
How are you?
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
Image
Image
User avatar
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 44099
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: NS, Canada

Re: The Crippin Crew

Postby janet » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Justine seems to be MIA here lately ...
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 4229
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario

PreviousNext

Return to Hedley

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron