[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Meeting Hedley after the concert

Meeting Hedley after the concert

Seeing as this is a new site with new features and an even newer board... there will be questions! so feel free to post them here.

Meeting Hedley after the concert

Postby Meadlex » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:18 pm

I know that Hedley often goes meet some fans who wait near to their tour bus after the concerts. How much time does it take for them to show up? and where can i find their tour bus?
EVEN THE WORST STORMS GOTTA END

Meadlex

Re: Meeting Hedley after the concert

Postby jan - brit » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:35 pm

At the shows I was at last week, at least one of the guys came out every night and in Kingston we saw all four of them. It's hard to say how long you'll need to wait, because it depends when they're done with things inside the venue .. but expect it to be a while. (Hopefully someone else can give you a better idea, I lose track of time)

Their buses are usually parked alongside the venue (unless it has underground parking) and unless you're first out, you'll probably see (and hear) people waiting in a group. Good Luck! I hope you get the chance to say 'Hi' to them :)
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby Meadlex » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:59 pm

alright, thanks a lot :)

Meadlex

Postby karynhynes » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 pm

After the Kitchener and London shows, all of the guys came out. Jake was the first both nights, followed by Tommy and they were out about 15 minutes later. Dave and Chris came out a little bit later, but we didn't have to wait long at all!
* married to the music. for better or for worse.

mtrench x 31
all time low x 8
hedley x 9
karynhynes
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Meadlex » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Only 15 minutes :O thank you! :)

Meadlex

Postby Bandit » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:30 am

I have seen Hedley several times, my most recent was Fedb 26th @ COPPS - Hamilton. I have AWESOME seats for ACC-Toronto (15th row right stage FLOORS). I would LOVE to continue the "party". Just wondering if the boyz have a favourite establishment in TO to unwind? You know, chill, have a few drinks....where's the "after party"???? "CHEERS"
Bandit

Postby jan - brit » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Hey, Welcome to the forum! I was at the Hamilton show too .. absolutely loved it!
Sorry, I wouldn't even know where to start guessing where they'll be after the Toronto show. Hope you have a great night though! :)
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Return to Questions