[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - New Underwear

New Underwear

Seeing as this is a new site with new features and an even newer board... there will be questions! so feel free to post them here.

New Underwear

Postby Scooterific » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi there,

I know this question may be a repeat of a previous forum post...specifically the one right before this one! Great minds must think alike :p

My fiance and I love Hedley...especially my fiance...he loves Jacob.....luckily, it's a healthy kind of love...or so I am led to believe...

Anyhoo...I was wondering if Hedley plays private functions? I would love to surprise him at our wedding with a performance...not quite sure how much it would cost if they did...but if someone could get back to me...that would be fantabulous. It won't be until late 2011...so there is plenty of time to save up...theoretically speaking....

I know that my fiance would cream his pants at the sight of Hedley, who am I kidding, at the sight of Jacob :lol:

As a side note, I was wondering if anyone out there has any suggestions of local bands with a similar Hedley sound/feel to them? We live in the GTA. I would really love to book some live music for my wedding.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Scooterific

Re: New Underwear

Postby jan - brit » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum! .. Another Hedley fan getting married? .. Well Congratulations to you too!

I've just posted a link for enquiries about booking Hedley, here:

Hope you have a beautiful wedding day! :)
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby hedley337 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 pm

i wish i could help but i dont live very close to you so i wouldnt know. but your fiance will smile because if hedley can make my dad smile he will be sure to smile:) have a grat wedding day:D
:!:
hedley337

Postby jrexattack » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Good luck with trying to book them - I hope it works out!

....but I'm confused... what does booking Hedley for a wedding have to do with underwear? (............or do I even want to know? :lol:)
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby Robin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:28 pm

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador