[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - new site?

new site?

Seeing as this is a new site with new features and an even newer board... there will be questions! so feel free to post them here.

new site?

Postby tayler » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Anyone know when the new site will be ready? its been "coming Soon" forever
tayler

Re: new site?

Postby janet » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:02 am

The site is being worked on. I was told by Management last week that it will be "very, very soon" ... keep your fingers crossed that "very, very soon" actually means thats. LOL
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby tayler » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am

Haha okay will keep em crossed
tayler

Postby mandyb7 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:12 pm

mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:42 pm

jan - brit

Postby jdtc » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:45 pm

holy crap, i just noticed it!

wow, shiny is right!
Mai Dire Mai

A Jakes Girl & Jakecrack Addict . HPPC - Host . 'Stache Lover for Life . Annoying Boy #8 . Twins!
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
jdtc
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jdtc » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:42 pm

to be totally honest, i did not expect it to look like that at all. i was really surprised!
i'm curious to hear some of their new songs, and how well it goes along with that "image".
Mai Dire Mai

A Jakes Girl & Jakecrack Addict . HPPC - Host . 'Stache Lover for Life . Annoying Boy #8 . Twins!
jdtc
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 pm

mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jrexattack » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:21 am

My thoughts:
I'm on the fence in so far as how well it suits the band... but we'll have to see how everything else comes together around the record.

HOWEVER: I love love love the glitter and lights and excitement of it! If the "theme" of the new album is glitter and lights, I can die happy. Glitter+Hedley=WONDERFUL.
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby jdtc » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:52 am

Mai Dire Mai

jdtc
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:58 am

First of all I think it looks great! Kinda preferred the older one but this one is still awesome.
And I'd just like to point out a couple of things about the new site that Val brought up, or well not really the site but it's links. The last.fm page is kinda old, it's got an old description of before FLW came out, and it's got a truck load of unfriendly comments about Hedley from users. I tried to fix that but my "shouts" keep disappearing. And the flickr.com site has photos from years ago. Anyway we can get the stuff updated? And can anyone else help push out the bad comments on the last.fm page?
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 am

oh and also, I can't seem to view the vlogs. it will say that it's playing but the picture and sound won't show up.
and I think a few people are having trouble registering for the chat feature.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 am

wow! It's SO different!!!!

Amanda, I'll check in with Management about getting last.cm and flickr.com updated - if at all possible. Thanks for noticing all that too btw.
janet

Postby mandyb7 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 pm

no problem! thanks Janet. I figured if we were going to redirect people to stuff about Hedley that it should be updated.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:20 pm

For the kyte chat option,if you select "chat" and then "watch & chat", it'll take you to Channel Hedley - in the top right corner is a place to sign up ... doing it that way worked for me.
janet

Next

Return to Questions