Merchandise

Seeing as this is a new site with new features and an even newer board... there will be questions! so feel free to post them here.

Merchandise

Postby Jackie Vian » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:43 am

I placed an order May 29th fromt he offical site for a t-shirt for my daughter's birthday. Nettwerks keep telling me it's on back-order. I see now that the site has closed down the sale of merchandise until the new stuff comes in.

Should I cancel my order? Will my past order most likely not be filled because it's from the old selection? Can someone fill me in as to when the new items are expected.

My daughter's a big fan and this was all she wanted for her b'day. I'd really like to figure something out if possible. (6 weeks is a long time for an 8 year old!)

Thanks./ Jackie
Jackie Vian

Re: Merchandise

Postby kate1013 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:46 am

I think this would be more of a janet question.
you should private message (PM) Janet and ask her directly, she might be able to help.
I know I've had to wait a long time for some of my Hedley merch to come in, but where as the online store doesn't have anything in it, they might not get it to you, it depends on their stock i'd say.
Although I personally can't see them taking your money and not getting it to you, try messaging Janet and maybe call and speak to someone direct.
the number should be on the online store page.
hopefully that helped a little bit :)
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 am

eeks! So sorry ... I saw this questions shortly after it was posted and then totally forgot to contact the poser about it.

Thanks for replying Kate and bringing it back to my attention.

I see now that they have temporarily closed up shop: The Hedley Online Store is temporarily closed as we await the arrival of brand new product and designs. Check back soon! However please note that the new US release Never Too Late is still currently available for purchase.

I'd suggest you contact Nettwerk people yourself and ask them. Give them all the details. They have always replied within a day or two.

Their 800 # for North America is: 1-800-764-3472

or you can email them at: service@nettwerk.com

If that doesn't work for you, please let me know.

Good luck!
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:21 pm

no problem janet, i hope she say our replies.
and gets her merch for her daughter.
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Return to Questions